Jump to content

ryc82

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ryc82

  1. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Would be nice to see Tove Lo chart this time, at least she has physicals out this time
  2. I ordered the vinyl but cancelled it, at least the CDs have a nice expansion of the tracks but the vinyl just doesn't have enough for me. I'll wait and see if it goes on sale next year and if I miss out so be it.
  3. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    First listen I didn't like it but after a few it's growing on me. I didn't like crank at first.
  4. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Shame Charli isn't top 40
  5. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Now all the cassettes aren't getting dispatched today I hope Mel can hold on to top 3
  6. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think sweat is just ok, my friends love it but I'm not bothered for it. I still think it was a good single choice for her to launch the album.
  7. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hopefully Mel can surpass kneecap and make it to number 2 if not number 1, she does deserve it after all this time. Shame her streams are so low.
  8. It is so nice
  9. Didn't think Charli would end up number 1, pleased she has got it. Can imagine it will have been close.
  10. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Asap Rocky will be predominantly streaming as I've not seen the cd or vinyl for sale anywhere other than his official store and shipping costs are wild
  11. I was abroad over Christmas and there were a load of young British girls singing this around the complex which I found strange, guessing it must be tiktok or something?
  12. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ah yeah that makes more sense
  13. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Great to see brat has jumped up from the initial midweek, the Coachella impact is pretty decent
  14. Thanks, I thought there was a top 200
  15. Anyone any idea where sugababes charted?
  16. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Surprised the normal vinyl of the brat remix album failed to get top 100 but the powder variant has clearly sold well. Mine was shipped last Wednesday as were most so also surprised they are impacting this week.
  17. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Surprised the brat remix album is so low but with it being expensive and the powder vinyl pushed back not hugely surprising. The vinyls are both expensive and I'm guessing any streams will be counting towards brat so it's vinyl sales only.
  18. Great to see brat has climbed back into the top 5
  19. Wasn't expected to see brat at number 5, that's great
  20. Exactly, we all like our favourite artists but I think as brat has been the movement it has been all summer it needed to get to number 1 and I'm pretty sure Paul Heaton is over the moon with a number 2 as his sales are great
  21. I'm glad we're getting a full Charli show in the UK, not bothered for Troy apart from a couple of songs
  22. I'd have rather 365 charted but the number 1 album is the main thing
  23. Fantastic Charli has got it, so pleased
  24. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ah I didn't realise Paul's sales had slowed down due to it being out of stock, promoting on Lorraine will definitely help as that's his target audience. Hoping Charli still gets it, I don't think she will have much chance after this week.
  25. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hope so, my banquet records cd has been despatched this evening so they should all be going in her favour