Jump to content

ryc82

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ryc82

  1. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It would be great for brat to get to number 1, hope Coldplay's physicals have mostly been sent last week and they've not held loads back
  2. I don't think sympathy is as instant as guess, I can't see it doing as well. I think Ariana's verse seems to be resonating with her fans and they are liking the song more than I expected. After a good few listens I really like it now.
  3. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    At least the remix album cd is relatively cheap considering it contains both albums so sales of that will hopefully be decent. There's the brat deluxe vinyl released today as well which will help. What about James blunt releasing his debut trying for number 1, he's doing a stunt saying he will change his name to ryanair or something
  4. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I can't see the Charli and Ariana single doing as well as guess, I can't see Ariana's fans liking it all that much and it's not all that instant. Takes a good few listens IMO. Charli needs to release the remix album alone on vinyl, I'm not paying £70 for the rest of brat when I've already got it and many others will be the same
  5. It would be great to see 360 go top ten
  6. Great for Apple, should go top 40 next week. Shame Kylie dropped off so much.
  7. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It's great to see brat charting so well, would've never expected it to hang around like it has. Fairly stable in America as well, it's about time she had some success.
  8. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Great to see brat holding up so well, would never have expected 3 weeks in the top 10 but it's deserved.
  9. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I missed it was the 6k needed released, yeah she's not signed those overnight so I take it back.
  10. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'd have thought they are just releasing the additional signed card versions when she's getting time to sign more between shows as opposed to holding back batches to scupper people getting to number 1. The numerous different versions with not much difference is another matter though.
  11. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Charli is 150 sales behind now, confident she will overtake bon Jovi just depends how far behind Taylor is now
  12. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Charli keeps closing the gap and Taylor's streams continue to drop off
  13. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Great numbers for Charli, very pleased
  14. Dirty Sexy Money is great, love it.
  15. Shame Shaznay dropped out of the top 100.
  16. Hoping Charli climbs and doesn't disappear next week, it deserves it
  17. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank you
  18. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Assuming Charli xcx is number 10?
  19. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Great to see Charli xcx gaining momentum, hope it manages top 10
  20. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is Caroline Polachek not top 100 with the album?
  21. ryc82 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It feels so good to see Charli midweek number 1 regardless of the end result, she is massively underrated and deserves some recognition finally. Hopefully she can hold on.
  22. Looking forward to seeing the Manchester layout. I wanna go good circle standing hut convincing friends to pay that isnt easy
  23. Thanks, if these are covers that will be on the album then I'm not sure I'm interested at all.
  24. She's doing 2 albums. Did she do any new songs does anyone know?
  25. Hopefully Victoria is just saying that, I can't see anything but a tour or a residency somewhere that will be good enough for the hype. Saying that if they just go back to the original plan of a some Hyde Park gigs that's fine, as long as it's at least one full length show that they bother to record this time.