Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> #THROWBACK 'Little Things'
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Calum Hood
post Oct 7 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #1
We found wonderland, you and I got lost in it
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 18,316

And I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth... But I will. Definitely not their best single, by a long way. Apart from Zayn looking like the undeniable GOD he is in the video, what else makes this song stand out from the crowd? Thoughts? Are you in love with all the little things that make this song a One Direction ballad? Join us as we continue our adventure through the many #THROWBACKs of the group.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Oct 8 2014, 08:47 AM
Post #2
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
Member No.: 11,955

I appreciate it for what it is and they certainly needed it in terms of establishing themselves I feel, but yeah it's definitely not one of my favourites. They are much better ballads on 'Take Me Home'. THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW ABOUT US
+Quote Post
post Oct 8 2014, 09:38 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Not my favourite but a nice ballad love Nialls solo the most (what a surprise). Though Summer Love and They Don't Know About Us would be better singles.
+Quote Post
post Oct 8 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #4
long hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Little Things wub.gif I don't disagree with it being a single at all, it's sold over 400k and was a surprise #1 hit for them, can't complain at that at all! Not their best single but it's very sweet and worked well for them.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 11:43 AM