Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jumpers for Goalposts | Ed Sheeran concert movie, October 22nd - 25th
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Sep 17 2015, 04:05 PM
Post #1
I'm just going to the STORE
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Ed Sheerans ‘Jumpers for Goalposts’ concert film debut is coming to cinemas worldwide from Thursday October 22 2015.

This special cinema event will be beamed live via satellite from London’s world premiere in Leicester Square to select cinema screens around the world and will include red carpet highlights and an exclusive live performance, before showing the film in its entirety for the first time.

Additional film screenings will be playing in select cinemas worldwide across the weekend of October 23 to October 25.

Jumpers for Goalposts brings together Ed’s captivating performances from the biggest shows of his career at Wembley Stadium in July 2015, where he wows the 80,000 strong crowd with his biggest hits to date, including “The A Team”, “Sing” and “Thinking Out Loud” – and there’s even a surprise duet from Sir Elton John.

As well as his breath-taking onstage performance, Jumpers for Goalposts is intercut with the story of Ed’s triumphant road to Wembley, presenting a revealing and personal glimpse into life backstage and on the road, along with an honest and intimate reflection by Ed – and those closest to him – on just how far he has come.

This special global cinema event is an invitation for Ed’s millions of fans to join him around the world and celebrate what he has achieved so far, before inevitably he moves the goalposts once again.

I think he's an excellent live performer and would've liked to have gone to one of the Wembley shows so interested in seeing this if possible.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Sep 17 2015, 04:43 PM
Post #2
Together we are more.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I think I might go see this. He's been impressing me a lot lately with his live stuff and it helps that I really like 'x' too! Love the title of it and the reason behind the title too! *.*
+Quote Post
post Sep 17 2015, 06:32 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 223

I would rather bathe my eyes in acid.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2016 - 01:25 AM