Everything posted by Tafty
-
Tinashe - Popstar
A Capella and Instrumental versions available! ALL versions top 10 on US iTunes!!!!
-
TRACK 1: Ultimate Taylor Album
Favourite: Fortnight Least Favourite: I Forgot That You Existed The State of Grace votes in Least Fave is absurd!!!! Omg! Have some shame!!!! đ
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Of all time actually. Why do you think Adele has been so quiet?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
We donât get any more than the top 40 on a Wednesday. So unfortunately, unless some insider has info they want to share, weâre not going to find out where she is until the official chart on Friday! Edit: OMG IF YOU HAVE THE RESULTS OF WHERE SHE IS ON FRIDAY I HAVE TO CLARIFY THAT IT CANâT BE POSTED HERE UNTIL ITâS BEEN REVEALED ON FRIDAY!!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 ⢠Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
GET ONTO ONE LAST TIME FROM THAT ALBUM PLZ AND THANK YOU (itâs insanely underrated an absolute BEAUT!)
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE ⢠1st Album DELUXE
Performance at the Mercury Music Awards confirmed! YAAAASSSS
-
bjsc 189 đŚ confirm
I am SO far away from my next anniversary entry Can I just have one this month and send Tinashe - Cloud 9 please? (Btw Tinashe was my 100th anniv artist so I AM allowed her!!!!!)
-
R5: 1 Year On Album Survivor ⢠Thatâs Showbiz Baby!
Getting insanely difficult. Went for 'Fantasy' now. Ugh. Such a great song, but nowadays I think I prefer the live versions of it!
-
R5: 1 Year On Album Survivor ⢠Thatâs Showbiz Baby!
Lets celebrate 1 Year of this phenomenal album! A mainstay in my playlist. One of my favourite debuts of all time and my album of the Decade, so far. All you have to do is vote for your least favourite track until we eventually find common ground and our winner! Now that we're into the top 10, it'll be single eliminations. Original album only. Weâll revisit at some point with Encore. -- RESULTS 09. Before You Break My Heart [5 Votes] 10. Unconditional [5 Votes] =11. Headache [7 Votes] =11. Silent Disco [7 Votes] 13. Natural at Disaster [Tie-Break: 9 Votes] 14. Glitch [8 Votes] Finishing in 9th place is the brilliant (despite me voting for this the last 3 rounds!!!) 'Before You Break My Heart'. This song is a love letter to her younger self about not forgetting her values as she becomes famous and reminds her not to forget who she is whilst she is navigating this popstar lifestyle. It really is a great song, but compared to the rest of the album it feels a bit "safe" (not a bad thing) so it doesn't have too much going for it for me to run back to this more than other songs on the album. It was the track to take off from the album though with the release of that STUNNING video! I think they should have just switched from 'Unconditional' as the focus track and gone all in with this as the single from album week. I digress though.
-
Leigh is doing Celebrity Traitors!!
Went for: Traitor I would love for her to be recruited/become a traitor later down the line - they have interesting arcs! I've voted Final 6... I really don't know where in the final 6 though.
-
Leigh is doing Celebrity Traitors!!
For some reason, I really think she's done extremely well (a win or otherwise, I don't know)! I also think she will be a Traitor! Lemme add a poll to this thread and we guess if she is a Faithful, Traitor or Recruited/Blackmailed Into being one Later!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
That 'Babydoll' thing HAS to be stopped.. I BEG!
-
Nothing But Thieves - Stray Dogs
I havenât got around to listening to this yet as my attention has been elsewhere this week, but Iâm looking forward to eventually diving into this!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I wonder if the artcards being shopped at a later date means that she is planning to come to the UK at some point for some promo?
-
Tinashe - Popstar
About 3k-5k away from a top 10 projection! Omg.
-
JADE ⢠Second Album
- Tinashe - Popstar
My ghost order has been sorted and I got a dispatch notice saying both my Starry Eyed vinyl and Signed CD were dispatched!- Tinashe - Popstar
Sheâs fighting to debut as high as possible in the US! Both the standard version and the flip version are top 5 on US iTunes (flip version still at #1!) and there is now a âvideo versionâ of the album for $4.99 available where you get the 4 videos from the era. I love that she is pushing for this. She deserves it so much! Looking like she could get her first US Top 10 album!- Weekly UK Box Office
The 40m to re-overtake should be within reach after this weekend. But actually getting to $3bn will be a bit touch and go! I believe this is just a 2 week and done thing? Could be wrong though!- The Pop Factor: Season 3 ⢠Boot Camp: Part One in Barcelona (Solo Female)
YOU AINâT SLICK, @Scene I KNEW (& hoped) YOU WERE OUTTA YOUR HEAD!!! My 2 cents, this is a âshouldâve been singleâ so for me, if it sounds of itâs time⌠then that doesnât bother me so much in the context of things in this round tbh. I havenât yet heard the Kate Bush song but would that still be a hit a few years after, outside her peak? I doubt it. Doesnât mean it wouldnât have made a great single choice/is a good song etc.. TFJ will get itâs moment⌠but âTeen Idleâ is a great choice too.- Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Video effect! Iâm such a flop Taylor stan⌠still havenât heard any of the tracks in full yet! (I plan to!!!) Those Tinashe melodies are going way too hard for me to prioritise anything else atm!!- Tinashe - Popstar
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rtWB3H/ This transition from âNo ofy Wants To Dance Anymoreâ into Britneyâs âShowdownâ is SMOOTH AFFFFF!- Weekly UK Box Office
Verityâs pre-sales are crazy strong! I donât see âDiggerâ doing much at all in all honesty.- Tinashe - Popstar
ÂŁ4.99 on iTunes here now! Just downloaded my copy ofc! Iâm not a remix guy but these remixes sound soooo good!- Friday Chart Predictions
Not to make âexcusesâ (I SWEAR DOWN!!!!) but Tinasheâs CDâs have been pushed back for general release to 30th October (no idea why??? Unless she plans to do some instore signings or something??) And as much as ppl love buying vinyl, Iâd imagine the bigger percentage of her sales are the CD orders! Also, I had to get in touch with her webstore as I didnât get confirmation of my original order, nor was it in my Shop App (but my second order of the Blue variant had both - and delivered to me) and my payment was taken. They sorted it for me so I have my original order now confirmed to me (I ordered the clear variant and Signed CD - which will likely ship together?) and mentioned to me that âthere are slight delays in orders being shipped due to high volumesâ⌠so who really knows tbh. - Tinashe - Popstar