BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> London Spy
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
post Nov 23 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Has anyone been watching this?

I'm absolutely absorbed after the first two episodes. I mean, I have no idea what's happening, but it's very intriguing as well as creepy unnerving. Really looking forward to tonight's episode!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Dec 7 2015, 10:34 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
I watched episode 1 on iPlayer a few days ago. I agree that there was something oddly intriguing about it despite making no sense but I never bothered beyond episode 1. It felt too much of just an excuse for people to create more sex related fanfiction about Ben Whishaw.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Dec 11 2015, 01:49 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
I just finished watching it, it was so strong throughout. By the end of the third episode I was worried it wouldn't hold up and the rest would disappoint, but in the end it was a great unexpected reveal and it barely let up throughout with the tension.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Dec 19 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
QUOTE(liamk97 @ Dec 7 2015, 10:34 PM) *
I watched episode 1 on iPlayer a few days ago. I agree that there was something oddly intriguing about it despite making no sense but I never bothered beyond episode 1. It felt too much of just an excuse for people to create more sex related fanfiction about Ben Whishaw.

What's wrong with that? laugh.gif

I watched the last three episodes over the last two nights. The conclusion was certainly unexpected, which is certainly better than being totally predictable. Some of the dialogue was a bit week, but overall I enjoyed it.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:17 AM