BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uncharted
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post May 23 2017, 12:34 PM
Post #1
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

It's been announced that Tom Holland is to play Nathan Drake in the film adaptation of one of the best video series of all time, Uncharted, as Sony Pictures are keen to use their young star to build another franchise.

Bit disappointed tbh, I could so see Chris Pratt or Nathan Fillion or even the voice actor Nolan North (Spencer's dad from PLL) in the role, but it's a prequel so they've used a younger actor. My excitement for this has plummeted as the prequel bits in the game are so boring, and it's apparently taking inspiration from one in the 3rd game which was probably my least favourite part of the whole game. This also means no Elena who is the best character in the whole thing sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ⓐⓦⓐⓡⓓⓘⓝⓐⓡⓨ
post May 23 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #2
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

As a big Uncharted fan I'm a little annoyed how long this has taken to get off the ground.

Who will they get to play Sully?

+Quote Post
Shaphne
post May 23 2017, 05:22 PM
Post #3
Ooga Boo
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,572

What a brilliant casting.....if you want to kill all buzz and quality from the movie. Tom Holland already ruined Spider-Man.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2017 - 02:59 PM