BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quentin Tarantino's Manson Murders Film, Ninth Film | Leonardo Di Caprio | 09/08/19
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraReputation
post Dec 1 2017, 11:36 PM
Post #1
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Quentin Tarantino's 9th film has been announced for a release date of the 9th August 2019 and will be distributed by Sony in America (and possibly worldwide idk)! The film is about the Manson Family Murders and opens on 50th anniversary of the day the Manson family committed the LaBianca murders and the day after actress Sharon Tate was killed. The film is being shrouded in secrecy, but is set in 1969 and is believed to involve Charles Manson and the Manson family murders. The director has told media outlets that its not a biopic, but is an ensemble film set during the tumultuous time period.

Tarantino is reportedly looking at several big actors to round out his cast, including Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, and Margot Robbie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Severin
post Dec 2 2017, 02:42 PM
Post #2
Mansonette
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,872
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(UltraReputation @ Dec 1 2017, 11:36 PM) *
Quentin Tarantino's 9th film has been announced for a release date of the 9th August 2019 and will be distributed by Sony in America (and possibly worldwide idk)! The film is about the Manson Family Murders and opens on 50th anniversary of the day the Manson family committed the LaBianca murders and the day after actress Sharon Tate was killed. The film is being shrouded in secrecy, but is set in 1969 and is believed to involve Charles Manson and the Manson family murders. The director has told media outlets that its not a biopic, but is an ensemble film set during the tumultuous time period.

Tarantino is reportedly looking at several big actors to round out his cast, including Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, and Margot Robbie.

Margot is one of the few actresses who are beautiful enough to match Sharon Tate but I'd really like to see her as Linda Kasabian.

+Quote Post
jase.
post Dec 2 2017, 11:45 PM
Post #3
\_(ツ)_/
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

I need this film in my life and they haven't even started shooting it yet

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Saturday, 03:22 PM
Post #4
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Di Caprio officially cast!

Tom Cruise, Margot Robbie & Al Pacino all seem to be heavily rumoured!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 09:04 PM