BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Do you think Gaga leaks her music on purpose?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Apr 21 2020, 10:52 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

Riddle me this.

It is ALWAYS the case that her music leaks before it is supposed to. Always. What is the last single to not leak from her? tearsmile.gif So the question is, do you think Gaga, or maybe someone in her team, does it as a purposeful, intentional move to build up internet hype and get people talking?

Are there benefits to music leaking in advance - snippets or the whole thing?

DISCUSS~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Apr 21 2020, 11:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
I've thought about this too, especially as they're quite quick to remove them again.

It does help drum up hype and tbh the only people that are going to hear the leak are die hard fans who would purchase/stream the song when it's released anyway.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Apr 21 2020, 11:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
I think she has done it on purpose in the past but I think some tracks genuinely leaked and she wasn’t a part of it.

Stuff like Judas and Aura I’m more convinced she was behind but anything from the Chromatica era I’m less sure of.

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post Apr 22 2020, 05:17 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275
Agree with Jordan, she used play with Little Monsters back in the day and her management team hated that (which resulted in Artpop era being a mess).

Glad she has a great team now.

This post has been edited by SKOB: Apr 22 2020, 05:18 AM

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Apr 22 2020, 09:58 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I do grow very suspicious because literally everything leaks now laugh.gif The tracklist today seemed like an honest mistake and there is no reason why she wouldn't want to be the first to do it so I don't think today was intentional. But with snippets leaking, the cynic in me thinks it's intentional to build hype and buzz. OR someone on her team is a snake and is responsible for all the leaks we've had. thinking.gif

Little Detectives need to work out who the mole is tbh

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Apr 25 2020, 06:32 PM
Post #6
Group icon
There's a tweet going round saying the team + Gaga know about the leaks and are very upset about it... but who knows what to believe

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:46 AM