BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Daniel Avery - Love + Light, 3rd album
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Bré
post Jul 14 2020, 04:20 PM
Post #1
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

Been really into the "single" (?) 'Infinite Future', as highlighted the other week by Lewis in the 'music to chill to' thread, from this new Daniel Avery album and decided to check out the rest of the album as he dropped some pretty visuals for all of the other songs on it ~ (epilepsy warning for a few of these)

Largely pretty lowkey ambient techno stuff but there are a few more energetic moments, particularly 'Searing Light, Forward Motion' which kind of sounds like it's on the wrong album as it totally spits in the face of the relaxing vibes of the rest of it laugh.gif but it is one of my favourite songs on there. Other highlights for me are 'One More Morning' (maybe challenging 'Infinite Future' for my overall favourite song on here, has a lovely ~floatiness~ to it), 'Dream Distortion', 'Dusting For Smoke' and 'Into The Arms Of Stillness'. All worth a listen though. x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Jul 16 2020, 07:28 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 19,585
   No Gallery Pics

Definitely here for more of this type of music on the forum wub.gif I’m yet to listen to the album but Infinite Future is fantastic

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Jul 22 2020, 10:57 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Listening to this now and this is just fantastic.

Infinite Future is an absolute highlight and I just loved how Dusting For Smoke switched production half way through to some bonkers rave thing

There’s some wonderful chillout in the form of A Story In E5 and Into The Arms Of Stillness

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Sep 20 2020, 01:11 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Dusting For Smoke has now been released as the next single with a new B-side which is a tribute to Andrew Weatherall.

+Quote Post
Bré
post Sep 20 2020, 09:31 PM
Post #5
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I meant to post this in here the other week but forgot to oops - 'Lonely Swordsman' is another wonderful song on par with some of the highlights of the album heart.gif a nice surprise to get another new song from him.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2020 - 07:44 AM