Jump to content

Featured Replies

That's close for Leona and BEP! 79k for JLS??! That beat Cheryl and Alex midweeks.

Edited by InLoveWithMusic

  • Replies 493
  • Views 54k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
YIKES those single sales are low when compared to last to previous weeks for a Tuesday
RyRy I could have slapped you from 10.18 to 10.30 am this morning :(

 

:rofl:

 

I really did :( shaking so I was :blush:

Single sales are low but album is pretty high. Im so suprised at JLS sales.

Biffy have exceeded my expectations! :D Awesomeage on a stick. Am sure it will drop throughout the week but that is amazing.

I think Robbie will give JLS a run for their money. They're probably both frontloaded as it is.

And Leona would still do about 100k at least I think. Still good.
Glad the Sugas are currently top five! Hope they can stay there and boot N-Dubz out of it though mind...

RyRy where are the following in the singles chart:-

 

Bandaged - All You Need Is Love

Beverley Knight ft. Chipmunk - In Your Shoes

Peter Andre - Unconditional

Robbie Williams - You Know Me

Sean Kingston - Face Drop

Will Young - Hopes and Fears

 

please :)

Wow! So good to see high album sales! I do hope Robbie can snatch the #1 from them though. I guess Cheryl is at #6 in both single and album?

Like in the singles chart I guess JLS will slow a lot in their album sales and I still belive Robbie can pull this and if not it's very sad, their album is so childish.

Singles - low sales as excepted.

:lol: Robbie beat again by an X Factor act :kink:
  • Author
Never expected for JLS to sell that amount, maybe people are buying the album times 5, for all the different covers -_- sad
RyRy where are the following in the singles chart:-

 

Bandaged - All You Need Is Love

Beverley Knight ft. Chipmunk - In Your Shoes

Peter Andre - Unconditional

Robbie Williams - You Know Me

Sean Kingston - Face Drop

Will Young - Hopes and Fears

 

please :)

 

Bandaged - All You Need Is Love - Not showing up

Beverley Knight ft. Chipmunk - In Your Shoes - Again nothing

Peter Andre - Unconditional - 50+4

Robbie Williams - You Know Me - nothing

Sean Kingston - Face Drop - 55+2

Will Young - Hopes and Fears - 60+3

 

Leona phyiscals account for approx 5% of her total today ;)

Sugababes might fall to 6-7 if Kesha and Britney overtake them. And where did N-Dubz get their sales? They were lower than Sugababes with the usually strong physicals for Sugas it kinda weird...

***dares to come out of lurk mode for the first time****

 

I bought Robbie's album yesterday in my local HMV. The counters by the tills were piled high with JLS's album to tempt every customer, no other albums shoved under the casual buyers nose I noticed.

Bandaged - All You Need Is Love - Not showing up

Beverley Knight ft. Chipmunk - In Your Shoes - Again nothing

Peter Andre - Unconditional - 50+4

Robbie Williams - You Know Me - nothing

Sean Kingston - Face Drop - 55+2

Will Young - Hopes and Fears - 60+3

 

Leona phyiscals account for approx 5% of her total today ;)

Thank you :) :thumbup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.