November 10, 200916 yr Top 40 Only Singles http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697574692.JPG 1 Leona Lewis 36.4k 2 Black Eyed Peas 30.3k 3 JLS 22.1k 4 N-Dubz 18.9k 5 Sugababes 17.8k Top 10 7 Britney Whoa! Not really a wide margin as I expected between Leona and BEP. Really happy that Britney is in the Top 10! It's only a download release for the song, yes? Top 30 25 Beyonce [bHG] 26 Chris Brown Top 40 32 Florence & The Machine 34 JLS3 36 Pixie Lott HOORAY for Beyonce! :yahoo: :w00t: :dance: She is rising! Hopefully she does really well this week! :wub: :heart: :cheer: Also, happy that Pixie Lott is in the Top 40! Albums http://images.musicnet.com/albums/033/985/311/c.jpeg 1 JLS 79.5k 2 Robbie Williams 74.4k 3 Snow Patrol 20.2k 4 Biffy Clyro 19.2k 5 Soldiers 16.5k Top 10 8 BEP Top 15 13 Jamie Cullum 14 Rod Stewart Top 20 16 Shirley Bassey 17 Miley Cyrus Top 30 25 Florence & The Machine Top 40 35 Leona Lewis 40 Donny & Marie O JLS is selling huge this week! 200k perhaps? :lol: at Donny & Marie! They were pretty much the attention at US Strictly (Dancing With the Stars) both 2007 and this year. Do you know where Beyonce's album is? Thanks in advance. Edited November 10, 200916 yr by buzz_person
November 10, 200916 yr Alex: 41,200 Cheryl: 31,200 JLS: 74,400 :o :o 79,500 Maybe it's the multiple covers in HMV.
November 10, 200916 yr LOL your first post since you joined nearly a year ago :lol: I never said welcome but... a late welcome from me. Thanks Mikey - I'm just shy as you're all far more knowledgable than me on music matters. Love this board, first port of call for all things chart related. Apologies - off topic. Hope the Robster can grab that No 1 spot. Would recommend the album :)
November 10, 200916 yr Its only Tuesday for heaven's sake. Rob will easily have moved ahead of JLS by tomorrow probably. Norma
November 10, 200916 yr Cannot believe they've sold over Cheryl and Alex's first week sales added together!!! I have to apologise as I thought you were heading for the loony bin by predicting JLS would beat Robbie to #1. I didn't even think they would get close :o
November 10, 200916 yr I have to apologise as I thought you were heading for the loony bin by predicting JLS would beat Robbie to #1. I didn't even think they would get close :o In the predictions things I went against the grain for both singles and albums - I think JLS will ultimate be 2 come Sunday... however really surprised they have sold so much Edited November 10, 200916 yr by ElectroBoy
November 10, 200916 yr ***dares to come out of lurk mode for the first time**** I bought Robbie's album yesterday in my local HMV. The counters by the tills were piled high with JLS's album to tempt every customer, no other albums shoved under the casual buyers nose I noticed. Wow, that must have cost their record label a pretty penny :lol:
November 10, 200916 yr I still think Robbie will beat them by the end of the week. The 5 different covers was a genius idea!
November 10, 200916 yr I actually think JLS will fall behind robbie too but lets face it, its done amazing even if only from one days sales.
November 10, 200916 yr Its only Tuesday for heaven's sake. Rob will easily have moved ahead of JLS by tomorrow probably. Norma Hopefully their sales will tail off during the week like their single did last week and Rob will overtake. They obviously had huge physical sales due to all their different covers and endless album signings all over the place. They said on TV that most of what they have been doing so far is signings. I dont think Rob has any more TV promo planned this week. He should do something - not CIN obviously though for both our sakes :P
November 10, 200916 yr Hopefully their sales will tail off during the week like their single did last week and Rob will overtake. They obviously had huge physical sales due to all their different covers and endless album signings all over the place. They said on TV that most of what they have been doing so far is signings. I dont think Rob has any more TV promo planned this week. He should do something - not CIN obviously though for both our sakes :P He went down a storm yesterday lunchtime on Loose Women :lol: Yes I know, before you say it ;) but it is the top daytime tv slot.
November 10, 200916 yr I'm despairing at the charts recently. Hopefully all the 12 year old girls will have got their future tea coasters now and Robbie will take the lead by the end of the week.
November 10, 200916 yr Robbie will get the #1 album this week. No question. Can I have position for Pixie - 'Turn It Up', please. Thank you :)
November 10, 200916 yr It has just been posted on UKmix that the article is wrong and Robbie is actually #1. It also says on his official twitter he is #1 in the midweeks :o
November 10, 200916 yr UPDATE - error in previous article, now corrected Robbie inches away from JLS in albums chart battle 10:30 | Tuesday November 10, 2009 By Paul Williams Robbie Williams has taken an early lead over JLS in the battle to top this coming Sunday’s UK albums chart but only a handful of sales separate the two acts Midweek charts initially showed the Epic boy band’s self-titled debut album taking the lead over Williams’ Reality Killed The Radio Star (Virgin). However, it is understood that this is due to a reporting issue at the Official Charts Company, which led to some sales of Williams’ album not being counted. With these sales added, Williams has a slender lead over JLS.
November 10, 200916 yr Author Is Cheryl 6 in the albums? Do we know how much she has sold? Add 1 to your 6 ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment