Jump to content

Silas

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silas

  1. NME Write up https://www.nme.com/news/music/sugababes-announce-self-titled-new-album-first-original-trio-in-26-years-3970531
  2. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    More than double the Spotify stream of 320k on the YouTube official video
  3. Silas posted a post in a topic in BuzzJack Song Contest
    I confirmed something I love but I’ll be amazed if it survives the veto
  4. Silas posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Truly the end of an era. Laura a hall of fame AF mod, truly. This place at its peak was insane and that it has survived so long is a testament to the passion and drive of Laura.
  5. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    I got Déjà vu reading this after catching up on WhatsApp 😂😂😂😂
  6. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    All three made the tracklist!
  7. Album cover was shot by Liz Collins who also did the album shoot for One Touch. Thats the inspiration for the switch in the visuals from this era
  8. I think it might be on Soundcloud. This is not on streaming and insanely tough to find on physical. It’s a beautiful song. Really inspired choice by PinkPanthress to mix
  9. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    The video is stunning For a budget of £3.78 and a pack of Marlboro Lights it’s insane Mutya giving attitude in the grave yard is inspired. Keisha and her jury with the synchro head bops. Deceased. Siobhan causing a religious experience in a church. Amazing
  10. There’s been a few. The Nolan’s, The Supremes, Girls Generation, and more
  11. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    I don’t think so. There will be a day when they stop but they keep talking about how much fun they are having and the enjoyment of music. They probably won’t push out an album a year but I doubt this is the last new music we will hear from them.
  12. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    The lyrics are an actual gold mine. Keisha’s „one of us needs therapy and it isnt me“ is gonna slap f***ing HARD live It’s extremely current but so authentically Sugababes. Very Mutya forward, I think the chorus is also build more around her typical lower range. The three part harmony sounds so good down there. Even Shiv getting to show off the bottom of her range as well. It’s becoming a fast favourite
  13. Now the Amazon exclusive is ordered and I have all formats and editions on pre-order. Thank god it’s bonus month coz this has been a very expensive Thursday.
  14. Im going top 40. They do have a lot of formats which is helpful. i would love to see them higher but im going to chose to be realistic
  15. there was a rumour that one or more of the three 2025 singles wouldn’t make the final album. I’m happy to see that is not true and that we will have these songs on physical media too. Wish we had CD singles of Flatline, Jungle, Shook and Weeds like but I understand the economics of that is tough as an indie. So I’ll be content with just having an album physical
  16. No that we know. I got the test pressing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  17. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    I listened to it my whole way to work. It’s a great track
  18. 26€ 🥲
  19. I wasn’t fast enough for the test pressing But I have everything except the Amazon exclusive on pre-order. The Amazon one I’ll try when I arrive at work on the laptop. Preorders on a commute is not fun
  20. SugababesSugababesPre-order the new album Feb 12th!
  21. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    YouTube music vid for later today
  22. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    Spotify link^
  23. Silas posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    Lead single off the album is out now with a video dropping in 9 hrs
  24. British Vogue“I Don’t See Us As A Girl Band”: UK Pop Legends Sugababes...Nearly three decades after forming, in an exclusive revealed to British Vogue, Sugababes are releasing a new album, due to drop early next year – their second since 2000’s ‘One Touch’ under their o... Album has a name and a tracklist. It’s finally happening
  25. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdosCk1sbNS/?stkn=eTAzaDltNnB0Zjdx Hmmmmmmmmmm