January 27, 201016 yr LOOL Marbb your hilarious. Ouch i hope shes on the playlist for longer than a week in to her release LOL :lol: Also dont use 'ouch', pixie lott and daisy dares you also releasing 21st feb. Plenty of time ;) Edited January 27, 201016 yr by LL1
January 27, 201016 yr Mumford & Sons on A :w00t: Hopefully another top 75 for them at least Random climb to A for The Big Pink - it's clearly not going to do anything but it's a nice thought. And WTF @ DDAO being added? It's not a current single :( Must hear this Steve Aoki track, it sounds pretty good :o Good to see Danny Byrd, Tinie Tempah and Gramophonedzie on B, B and C respectively, hopefully at least one of them will reach teh top 40. 'In My Head' is absolutely STUNNING, best track of 2010 to date and deserves every bit as much success as WS had :wub: :wub: :wub: And finally, yay that Rock That Body is the 4th single from the E.N.D. and yay for Giggs being playlisted ^_^ Edited January 27, 201016 yr by BrayFish
January 27, 201016 yr What the hell at the Flomac addition though? Also, why has Dog Days Are Over been added to the playlist. :???: Hurriane Drunk is Florence's next single, Radio 1. -_- Amazing week for new additions. "Dog Days Are Over" - don't understand why it's been added, but yay anyway. And WTF @ DDAO being added? It's not a current single :( Change of plan - Dog Days Are Over is now being re-released in place of Hurricane Drunk
January 27, 201016 yr Change of plan - Dog Days Are Over is now being re-released in place of Hurricane Drunk they aren't stupid, Florence's record label are they, should keep the album sales up nicely :lol: will we get a new video do you think?
January 27, 201016 yr Ellie Goulding,Rihanna and Daisy Dares You definately have a good shot at being A-listed soon.I think all three songs are really modern sounding and fresh not middle of the road Celine Dion type ballds.The download generation I am sure will guarantee Top 10 for all of them.I think though that one of the charity singles will probably be number 1 from mid Feb.
January 27, 201016 yr Yep :w00t: Btw the album is now called The Beat Is :o Hmm better album title than The Spell I think ^_^
January 27, 201016 yr LOOL Marbb your hilarious. Ouch i hope shes on the playlist for longer than a week in to her release LOL :lol: Also dont use 'ouch', pixie lott and daisy dares you also releasing 21st feb. Plenty of time ;) Do you really have to wind him/her up? :rolleyes: Anyway, great that I Got You is C-Listed already. Should be A-Listd in time for the release. And great stuff for Flomac's DDAO. I officially fell in love with that song last week. It's such a rollercoaster of a song. Reminiscent of BR.
January 27, 201016 yr yeah, I like the name 'The Beat Is...', I'm not keen on albums being named after the lead single, is always bland... however, the new cover is dire - the pink font doesn't work at all :lol:
January 27, 201016 yr Change of plan - Dog Days Are Over is now being re-released in place of Hurricane Drunk Good decision, DDAO is certainly the better song :cheer:
January 27, 201016 yr Change of plan - Dog Days Are Over is now being re-released in place of Hurricane Drunk Ooh :o I suppose that'd work better than HD. I wish they'd release CL but she's started writing (recording?) for album 2 now so I suppose DDAO will be the last single :(
January 27, 201016 yr * The Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body * Daisy Dares You featuring Chipmunk - Numer One Enemy * Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are Over * Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce - Telephone * Leona Lewis - I Got You ^ Some fantastic additions this week. ^_^ :w00t: Edited January 27, 201016 yr by SugaRush
January 27, 201016 yr Change of plan - Dog Days Are Over is now being re-released in place of Hurricane Drunk Wow, really late decision considering Florence has already shot a vid for HD
January 28, 201016 yr Yay for BEP and marina! That leona song is not good, can hardly hear what she sings.
January 28, 201016 yr Author the Leona song is her best one since BL imo. Dont like the BEP song, they should've gone with "Alive"
January 28, 201016 yr yeah, I like the name 'The Beat Is...', I'm not keen on albums being named after the lead single, is always bland... however, the new cover is dire - the pink font doesn't work at all :lol: Tru dat. Ewwww :puke2:
Create an account or sign in to comment