Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 817
  • Views 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
LOL at the Switzerland entry, Big Ears :rofl: . Where is Noddy :unsure:
There was certainly something seriously wrong with the sound at the start of most performances. Some acts recovered from that better than others.
Fresh song - like something straight out of 1996!
This is so dated. This squelching synth sound-effect hasn't been used in a f***ing decade! I'm crying. Literally.
God, I come in early after an epic fail of a Friday night; then I have this blaring on my tv. :mellow: Wow.
I'm weeping. All the good work of last year, thrown away in one stupid lazy move by the BBC. FFS.
  • Author
Seriously we have no hope in hell this year of getting top 5
This is so dated. This squelching synth sound-effect hasn't been used in a f***ing decade! I'm crying. Literally.

 

:lol: the bridge makes me die with laughter, it's all very Butlins-esque

JUSTICE? There is no justice that can be done to this mess. Please Esma, please try to redeem it.

I haven't laughed this much in days, it was 'almost' worth missing the MF final for (but not quite :drama:)

 

Scooch sounded revolutionary in comparison!

This actually suits Esma quite well! My hopes are very, very briefly restored...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.