May 18, 201016 yr people dont realise that 'intro' isn't an actual intro track, its a song, called 'Intro'. according to the mid-weeks, kelis isn't even in the top 30 :'(
May 19, 201016 yr Quite loving this album against my better judgement. Think i'm getting a bit of a late love-in for Acapella aswell. Shame it's flopping so unexpectedly bad though, I was expecting low top 10 for it :lol:
May 20, 201016 yr To be fair, has Kelis ever been able to sell an actual album to save her life? She's definitely what I would call a singles act.
May 22, 201016 yr '4th of July (Fireworks)' cover: http://i48.tinypic.com/oush9z.jpg :wub: So I take it that's the next single? :( It's my least favourite on the album. :arrr: The artwork is nice though, a bit of a red overload, but ah well. :P
May 23, 201016 yr I agree, the font is nice. I don't understand why they have to call it 4th of July (Firework). The Fireworks part is just stupid :angry:
May 23, 201016 yr '4th of Jul' is being released on, wait for it, 5th July (although the download date will be 4th July :lol:).
May 25, 201016 yr The radio version of 4th of July is great. Can't believe they managed to cut it all the way down to just over 3mins long and it still sounds good. Should be another hit for Kelis.
May 25, 201016 yr Radio edit pretty amaze too ^_^ She's currently got one date in UK, in London this October :wub:!
May 29, 201016 yr It took a big leap today in the Dutch album charts!! From #88 to #85 now :cheer: :(, it deserves better. She's really not an album artist is she?
May 29, 201016 yr I'm saddened this album missed the top 40 by 6 places. :( This is one of my favourite albums of the past year. :(
Create an account or sign in to comment