October 1, 201016 yr Urgh! I hate Paris Hilton! hideous, untalented fame seeker- although I did like Stars Are Blind- I know, shoot me :( and WTAF at those two songs- Catch You is a cover of a Sophie Ellis Bextor song which was quite good, and she basically sings a carbon copy version with weaker vocals- and Crave- I cant find the words :puke2: :puke2: :puke2: :puke2: :puke2: absolutely dire, probably the worst song I've heard all year, honestly :o if one of those atrocities is her single, lets hope for a Katie Price style flop Edited October 1, 201016 yr by chart wizard
October 2, 201015 yr I'm surprised she is releasing another album..thought the last one didnt do very well.
October 2, 201015 yr :lol: On chartstats.com there's an artist called 'Paris' that 4 top 100 hits are credited to... But the catch is, all 4 songs are by different artists. 'No Getting Over You' is by the band Paris, led by Andy Hill 'I Choose You' is apparently by some guy who worked in a record shop who released his own single under the name 'Paris' 'Guerrilla Funk' is by a rapper called Paris 'Nothing In This World' is by Paris Hilton, but credited as just 'Paris' on chartstats (which is strange, as Stars Are Blind is credited to Paris Hilton) Edited October 2, 201015 yr by ~ braysephone ~
November 20, 201015 yr just listened to the 2 leaked tracks or whatever. they werent doing much for me
November 20, 201213 yr Author YxNMBZ_Uv38 I don't think the albums gonna happen anymore, but this was the first single before she broke up with the producer and gave the track away to Pitbull.
May 22, 201313 yr Author So... I think the album MAY actually be coming 6 years later now (this summer too!). She's signed to Lil' Wayne's label.
Create an account or sign in to comment