Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 986
  • Views 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aidan :heart:

 

I'm goooood thanks :D You?

good :)

 

Umm, not really, gonna finish of my new siggy then chill out :wub:

You?

Cool, what you putting in the new siggy? :D

 

Not much, might get a takeaway and watch a few movies. :wub:

hey again,

how are you both ^_^

Edited by Gaga for Glee!

Cool, what you putting in the new siggy? :D

 

Not much, might get a takeaway and watch a few movies. :wub:

 

Kylie, J.Lo, Courteney, Josh, Brian and Brandon.

My "wanna get hanky with their wanky" list :heehee:

 

You always have takeaway :lol: what kind?

 

hey again,

how are you both ^_^

 

Hey, i'm good, you? :)

Kylie, J.Lo, Courteney, Josh, Brian and Brandon.

My "wanna get hanky with their wanky" list :heehee:

 

You always have takeaway :lol: what kind?

Hey, i'm good, you? :)

great thanks ^_^

hey again,

how are you both ^_^

Hey. :D

I'm good thanks, you? :)

 

Kylie, J.Lo, Courteney, Josh, Brian and Brandon.

My "wanna get hanky with their wanky" list :heehee:

 

You always have takeaway :lol: what kind?

Hey, i'm good, you? :)

:lol: You and your dirty mind! :P

 

I know. :heehee: No idea yet. :P

great thanks ^_^

 

Good, your siggy seems to change every 5 minutes :lol:

 

Hey. :D

I'm good thanks, you? :)

:lol: You and your dirty mind! :P

 

I know. :heehee: No idea yet. :P

 

:smoke: I don't know what you mean.

I have 3 different ones, i am gonna need help deciding which one is best coz i love em all.

 

Get pizza :D

I am having cajin chicken and wedges, all homemade and prepared by me.

Good, your siggy seems to change every 5 minutes :lol:

I know i get bored and change :heehee:

:smoke: I don't know what you mean.

I have 3 different ones, i am gonna need help deciding which one is best coz i love em all.

 

Get pizza :D

I am having cajin chicken and wedges, all homemade and prepared by me.

You know EXACTLY what I mean. -_-

I'll help decide. :)

 

I probably will. :lol:

That sounds lovely, I'm sure it will tase delicious. :heart:

Hey. :D

I'm good thanks, you? :)

yes thanks :P

You know EXACTLY what I mean. -_-

I'll help decide. :)

 

I probably will. :lol:

That sounds lovely, I'm sure it will tase delicious. :heart:

 

:kink: yeah I do.

 

Good:

ONE

 

TWO

 

THREE

 

I think it is between 1 and 2 right now :thinking:

 

I hope so coz i made loads of it :lol:

:kink: yeah I do.

 

Good:

ONE

 

TWO

 

THREE

 

I think it is between 1 and 2 right now :thinking:

 

I hope so coz i made loads of it :lol:

Ooo, yeah it's definitely between 1 and 2. :P

I think 1. :D

Okay, thanks :D thing is, I like topless Brian ALOT :( :lol: but he looks nice with clothes on too :drama:
You're cumming (:kink:) round to my way of thinking about him :cheer:
Hey Guys. ^_^

hey :hi:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.