Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 256
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Lol bye Owen. I'm a little sadder about Teddy. The bridge collapse was a bit naff and why was Nick also there?? 💀

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    A spin-off set in Texas has been confirmed.. Just bring back Station 19, we don't want this x

  • Summer FRUITS!!!!!
    Summer FRUITS!!!!!

    Christ how is this still going!!!! No one will ever want to get into this in the future, because who has the time to watch 23 series?! Also, has everyone but Meredith died in this now?

Oops at the lack of activity for the entire last season. Can't say it was memorable though! Anyway, Season 22 started today on Disney+. We're now only a day behind the U.S. and that's probably the best thing about the move away from Sky to Disney. I'm without a subscription atm (and very busy streaming the whole One Chicago franchise) so it might be a while before I manage to watch this but I shall stick with it.

I really need to get caught up and take advantage of my 12 months' free Disney+. I've got season 21 to watch in full so will get around to it this week at some point hopefully after binging seasons 14-20 a few months ago.

  • 5 months later...

I'm still watching but it feels like a slog. I really don't care about anything that's going on other than Amelia/Toni (even then Amelia deserves something other than a love story).

I rather like it when Meredith does appear but it's not often enough ☹️

It was just renewed for another season in 2026/27. I mean... yay. I still watch it and love it.

There must be a reason for it but the show always seems to dip for a few weeks in April every season. But yeah it’s not the best, I just wait until full seasons of US shows like this are out now lol

  • 1 month later...

Still haven't caught up on this yet but I'm so glad Owen's gone. More sad about Teddy, but she was always going to be tied to Owen no matter what and leave again when he did. melb

  • 4 months later...

Christ how is this still going!!!! No one will ever want to get into this in the future, because who has the time to watch 23 series?!

Also, has everyone but Meredith died in this now?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.