February 10, 201313 yr Can I just say that I ADORE this week's Top 10? :wub: My least favourite song in the Top 10 is Clown, and even that would be a solid 7.5/10! :D
February 10, 201313 yr Should this be next week's #1? Tune in to find out! Edited February 10, 201313 yr by jaxxalude
February 10, 201313 yr And here comes either the next Eminem or the next Vanilla Ice. He reminds me more of Andre 3000 tbh.
February 10, 201313 yr He reminds me more of Andre 3000 tbh. Well, my reasoning has more to do with a question of (possible) longevity. And since he's, you know, White... ;)
February 10, 201313 yr This is my first time hearing this Avicii song! I've heard it before a few times! :o At least the instrumental, I think. Does it sample anything? I never knew it was Avicii! :lol: Edited February 10, 201313 yr by Eric_Blob
February 10, 201313 yr Can I just say that I ADORE this week's Top 10? :wub: My least favourite song in the Top 10 is Clown, and even that would be a solid 7.5/10! :D Same except I'm more scathing towards Clown. I think it's dull and awful :lol:
February 11, 201313 yr Can I just say that I ADORE this week's Top 10? :wub: My least favourite song in the Top 10 is Clown, and even that would be a solid 7.5/10! :D Its a great top10, love this time of year the way new OA/OS songs start establishing themselves as the years biggest hits in comparison to the boring final quarter when new number 1s arrive every week! Edited February 11, 201313 yr by steve201
Create an account or sign in to comment