June 29, 201313 yr Author I love that her own label seems intent on doing everything possible to sabotage this single campaign. :D
June 30, 201313 yr Where has this peaked in the States? In a lowly and highly undeserving position no doubt. It's proof that she will never have a hit again as if radio won't touch this, what will they touch?! (I therefore hope for reality series)
June 30, 201313 yr It seems an appropriate time to post this also: ltLyFVdfnt4 MARIAH 'MOMENTS' 4 METAPHORS
July 1, 201313 yr Where has this peaked in the States? In a lowly and highly undeserving position no doubt. It's proof that she will never have a hit again as if radio won't touch this, what will they touch?! (I therefore hope for reality series) #15
July 2, 201313 yr This is very good. Annoying that its spent a few weeks hovering around 22 -24 although the chart run for this is very interesting.
Create an account or sign in to comment