Jump to content

Roba.

Moderator

Everything posted by Roba.

  1. 'Feels So Good' is one of the best dance tunes ever, such a classic <3 Love 'Reach' and 'Day and Night' as well. I do prefer this era of Billie's to the one before. 'Heart Of Asia' is great too. I like 'It's My Life' but much prefer a load of Bon Jovi's song over it myself.
  2. Will vote Paris but don't like either much oops. Paris's follow up is fine at least.
  3. Gonna go Emma. Not too crazy on this whereas I liked the previous two singles much more.
  4. It's off home for Kelly Rowland and 'Can't Nobody'. The track is the second single to be taken from Kelly's debut album Simply Deep and follows up previous single 'Stole'. It reached 5 in April 2003 and is build around the sample of Let's Get Small', the 1982 song by R&B band Trouble Funk. 8 Kelly Rowland - Can't Nobody 11/28 votes 9 Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should 10/24 votes 10 Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach 18/24 votes Vote Your Least Fave!
  5. Roba. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    She's coming for top 40 *.*
  6. Agree that both of these are great. It's actually pretty close but have given it to 'Million Voices'!
  7. 'Problem' is fine but like you wasn't really a Ariana fan much. 'Into You' was probably the first single of hers I properly enjoyed. ('One Last Time' picked up after the tragedy though of course). 'I Will Never Let You Down' is my fave out so far. Sure it's pretty generic but a major bop. Was #2 in my Year End chart behind another one to pop up here. Would say only 'Anyhwere' tops it now. 'Bang Bang' is quite good though I did go off it pretty quickly. Was very tired of Jessie J by this point!
  8. I'll also do a rate for this!
  9. Back to back times I'm swapping my pick from the newest survivor lol. Have changed from Miley to the 2nd Elvis one as wasn't keen on that either when checking.
  10. Keale Settle and it's not even close. Not that I'm crazy on that even.
  11. This is a pretty good bunch imo. Actually gonna go for Miley first here. I liked all her stuff up till this point but always found that one annoying and corny oops
  12. Have also begun my way through the rate now. Will try and complete by the deadline!
  13. 'Pumped Up Kicks' is fine but never been a big fan. Whereas 'Help Im A Fish' I bought. I think it's a fun and cute track and still do so I'm voting for it as the clear underdog x
  14. 01 Adele - Chasing Pavements 02 Kate Bush - Cloudbusting 03 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet 04 Agnes - 24 Hours 05 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her 06 Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy 07 Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide 08 MARINA - I Am Not a Robot 09 Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning A big improvement on the last round. Only the last 3 I didnt care for sadly.
  15. Texas - gooddelta Darin - Robbot Damien Rice - Herbs Fountains D.C - Jade Marina - Lindsey Years and Years - Electroboy Kate Bush - Julian iamamiwhoami - pavi Zara - LeeJ Jessie Ware - Haus Gary Numan - Bror Ultravox - King Rollo New Order - Jim Depeche Mode - Dandy Agnes - Addy Leona - Tafty Adele - Paddington James
  16. Onto Kelly Rowland now which is very forgettable and nothingy. Emma's isn't one of her best either mind so she'd be next.
  17. The first single taken from Jamiroquai's sixth album Dynamite, 'Feels Just Like It Should' is out in 9th. It peaked at 8 in June 2005 and is builtc off a bass line created by front man Jay Kay while Beatboxing. 9 Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should 10/24 votes 10 Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach 18/24 votes Vote Your Least Fave!
  18. Wonderful to finish up in 4th after several beginning votes left me on 0. Must've been the 1st or 2nd to confirm but I really like the track despite the low 26 peak in my chart back then. Thanks for all the votes especially Jack /uhsting for the 12 . 'You Lost Me' is a gorgeous ballad for me and though cheap deserves it's flowers. She can really do no wrong with ballads imo. Thank you Rollo for the hosting and was a fresh and interesting theme too!
  19. Oh Daniel THRASHES this one for me! I liked 'Next Plane Home' by him in 2008. Prefer 'Stand By You' by Rachel. This one is pretty mid for me oops.
  20. I mean I did predict Sophie B based off the sesh chat but Peter Gabriel was the obvious choice before that for Rollo so surprised I'm not haha!
  21. I had a hunch Christina would be Scene lol. Good to see that guess proved correct. Thanks for the votes so far!
  22. Don't know what win in all honesty. Expecting mine to do ok. Be surprised if it's very low down.
  23. Haven't put one for everyone but here's some guesses as there hasn't been any of those so far! Rich - Charlotte Martin Rollo - Sophie B Hawkins Nine 3/4 - Within Temptation Wardy - Cosmic Gate Addy - Robyn Herbs - Tori Amos and Damien Rice Scene - Christina Aguilera vibe - Cher Tafty - Aqua Spiceboy - RuPaul LeeJ - All Saints Wow73 - Ace Of Base Julian - David Byrne Jade - Unkle Mango - Placebo Uhsting - Fangoria Chez - Peter Gabriel
  24. Totally apt title for that Cheryl effort. Did not care. 'Tsunami' is pretty decent but nothing too overly special and the Rixton one is ok but had also forgotten as soon as it left the chart.
  25. 01 MARINA - Teen Idle 02 Jessie Ware - The Kill 03 Robyn - Time Machine 04 Adele - Can I Get It 05 Kate Bush - Reaching Out 06 Zara Larsson - Blue Moon 07 Dido - Mary’s in India 08 Agnes - Loaded 09 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - New York City Lights 10 Leona Lewis - Outta My Head