Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

http://www.thetunepark.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/katie-sky2b.jpg

 

Katie Sky has announced that she will be releasing a new single very soon! It is likely to be the 2nd single from her new EP or album following 'Only You' that was released last December.

 

Katie has posted on Facebook:

So guess what?!? In exactly 2 weeks, I'm flying to Turkey to shoot the music video for my next single :D :D CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!

 

Very excited to hear this as I've loved all of Katie's songs so far! :wub:

  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really excited for new music. :D LOVE Sweet Sweet Melody especially, one of my most played songs.
  • Author
We never got a (proper) video for Only You, did we? :(

 

Yay for new music though.

 

We didn't. :( I can remember she was planning a music video for it at one stage but it never seemed to happen. At least we are definitely getting one this time!

  • 5 months later...
  • Author
I listened to this preview earlier, sounding great!! :wub:
  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Katie has released a new single for pre-order on iTunes called 'Monsters' and it is released on May 11th! It seems to be a different song to the preview posted above, you can listen to a 90 second preview on iTunes.

 

Artwork:

 

http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/ad/8b/32/ad8b3241-7947-94d6-bcdd-458c3757add2/887158806216_Cover.170x170-75.jpg

Strange, this image has just appeared on my Facebook from her page.

 

988474_742551922445501_32033596177258500

 

So does that mean there are two versions of it, one with fellow BJSC smashers Timeflies or is someone's tricking you with that artwork?

  • Author
That artwork is on the iTunes pre-order, and I also got an email from her mailing list with that artwork. I guess there is one version with Timeflies and then this one which is a solo version.
  • Author
Wow!! Can't believe Katie (and Timeflies) is top 25 on US iTunes! :o
  • Author

Here's the music video for the Timeflies version:

 

 

Very nice! :D

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.