Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

http://portalpopline.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/cassadeepope-wattvideo.jpg

 

Cassadee Pope, the winner of the third season of The Voice US, has revealed that the title of her upcoming album is 'Frame By Frame'! The first single from the album was 'Wasting All These Tears' which has already charted in the US Country top 10.

 

Cassadee Pope, looking natural and beautiful without a lick of makeup as her highlighted red hair tumbled around her face, excitedly shared the title of her upcoming album and Big Machine Records debut via a Vine video issued this morning (Aug. 3) via Twitter.

 

In this short and sweet clip, Pope, the winner of Season 3 of ‘The Voice‘ under the tutelage of coach Blake Shelton, who helped her transition from her pop-rock past to a more resonant, country style, reveals that the title of her upcoming album is ‘Frame by Frame.’

 

Source

 

I'm very excited for this album as I love 'Wasting All These Tears'! :wub:

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to hearing this! Love Wasting All These Tears, hope it's all along that style.

I kinda hope there's some pop/rock on there still, even just two or three tracks, because I liked her stuff with Hey Monday (although her voice is more suited to country and she's having success with it so I can't complain).

 

But still, Wasting All These Tears is fabulous and isn't too much of a jump so I can't wait for this! Could be one of the best debuts of the year I think.

  • Author

Fans have been participating in a vote to choose the album artwork for 'Frame By Frame' and this was the winning cover:

 

http://d3kvkbo6ejfu6s.cloudfront.net/uploads/client_9/campaign_73/image/693/4167e7d18ca8/CPopeWinningCover.jpg

 

It will be released on October 8th!

  • Author

Cassadee has announced the track listing of 'Frame By Frame' on her website here!

 

1. “Good Times” Nathan Chapman, Sarah Buxton, Blair Daly*

2. “Champagne” Hilary Lindsey, James Slater, Ben West

3. “Wasting All These Tears” Caitlyn Smith, Rollie Gaalswyk*

4. “I Wish I Could Break Your Heart” Gordie Sampson, Ashley Monroe, Jon Green

5. “Everybody Sings” Blair Daly, Troy Verges, Cassadee Pope

6. “You Hear A Song” Cassadee Pope, Nathan Chapman*

7. “This Car” Cassadee Pope, David Hodges, Gordie Sampson

8. “One Song Away” Hilary Lindsey, Troy Verges, Aaron Pearce, Mike Green

9. “Easier To Lie” Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha**

10. “11” Cassadee Pope, Nathan Chapman

11. “Proved You Wrong” Cassadee Pope, Emily Shackelton, Phil Barton

 

*Produced by Dann Huff & Nathan Chapman

**Produced by Dann Huff, Max Martin & Shellback

  • Author

Today, Cassadee has released 'You Hear A Song' on iTunes as a preview of her new album! You can listen to the song here! It's a fantastic song! :wub:

 

Also, here is the artwork for this song:

 

http://c.directlyrics.com/img/upload/cassadee-pope-you-hear-a-song-artwork.png

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cassadee has released the next countdown single from her upcoming album and it is '11'. You can listen to the song here!

 

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2u8hv1k.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cassadee has released her next countdown single 'Good Times' which you can listen to here!

 

I think this is my favourite countdown single so far! :wub:

  • 5 weeks later...
Downloaded this album last week, it's absolutely gorgeous. Easier To Lie and Wasting All My Tears are the best for me, the former especially is SO SO GOOD. Good Times is also pretty good. Such a strong album overall though.
  • Author
The album is absolutely fantastic! :wub: My favourites are the promo singles and 'Easier To Lie', but that's probably because I've already heard the promo singles a few times! :kink:
  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Cassadee is coming to the UK!

 

  • Author
'Frame By Frame' is being released here in the UK on 19th May. You can pre-order the CD on Amazon as well the digital version on Amazon and iTunes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.