Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 467
  • Views 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Janet Jackson's new track over her

 

I loved Me & U when I heard, while Call On Me left me a bit indifferent. She'll have a massive flop comeback i think

I prefer Janet Jackson's new track over her

I think Janet will flop (again?) :wacko:

  • Author

8 :down: (from 5) David Guetta Vs The Egg Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away)

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/CDGUS42.JPG

 

Starting life in the underground as a naughty bootleg at the end of ’05, David’s ‘Love Don’t Let Me Go’ disappeared on a smutty three day bender with Tocadisco’s remix of The Egg’s classic, ‘Walking Away’ and somehow re-emerged as a body-popping b-line laced with cheeky electro reverb and staccato synths. Its head hurt too. Hangover aside, ‘Love Don’t Let Me Go (Walking Away)’ is set to become the club smash of summer ’06. - HMV

 

David Guetta Vs The Egg - Love Don't Let Me Go (Walking Away) Video

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGe_4QUeMNc.swf

 

track listing

1. Love Do Let Me Go (Walking Away) [uK Radio Edit]

2. Love Do Let Me Go (Walking Away) [Famous Radio Edit]

3. Love Do Let Me Go (Walking Away) [Joachim Garraud & David Guetta’s F*** Me I’m Famous Mix]

4. Love Do Let Me Go (Walking Away) [“Walking Away” – Tocadisco Remix]

 

UK Release date: 14-8-2006

 

Discussion thread here

as much as I love Pink and her last album, this single didn´t deserve to be top-10, and more seeing that the album is doing fairly well.
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awful chart this week

I loved Me & U when I heard, while Call On Me left me a bit indifferent. She'll have a massive flop comeback i think

 

Shame she had brilliant t*ts

Snow Patrols song has done well hasnt it? What number did it enter?

Snow Patrol next me thinks

 

 

Yeah it wont climb I think...

BTW who did this mash up (Guetta vs Egg)?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

 

I thought I get that in, since JT is in the chart :lol: :D

 

  • Author

7 :right: (from 7) Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

 

'Chasing Cars' is the second single to be taken from Snow Patrol's platinum album 'Eyes Open'. Following the success of first single 'You're All I Have' and it's immediate cementing as huge live favourite, the release of 'Chasing Cars' is eagerly anticipated and is shaping up to deliver the band their biggest song yet. First previewed during the bands tour with U2 in summer 2005, 'Chasing Cars' is Snow Patrol at their emotional best; a hook laden epic ballad that builds from a simple keyboard/ vocal refrain into a widescreen, guitar fuelled, string drenched, indie/ rock track that is irresistible from start to finish. - HMV

 

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars ( UK Version )

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGPAZPOdx8.swf

 

track listing

1. Chasing Cars [Album Version]

2. Play Me Like Your Own Hand

 

UK Release date: 24-7-2006

 

Discussion thread here

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.