Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 22
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    It is kind of frustrating that given Tim is Lucy's brother, he hasn't been seen in quite a while!

On 14/09/2026 at 21:40, lewistgreen said:

It is kind of frustrating that, given Tim is Lucy's brother, he hasn't been seen in quite a while!

I do find that odd, especially as their parents were in it quite a bit.

Though I don’t recall seeing them in it last series.

Documentary was an interesting watch. I knew of the cancellation being overturned but I didn't know there was a petition. I'm intrigued as to how much that played a part - that was the infancy of petitions I suppose.

Episode 1 had some good lines but I didn't like the stereotypical, low-hanging fruit portrayal of the young people. I felt the writing could have actually been clever.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.