Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 22
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    It is kind of frustrating that given Tim is Lucy's brother, he hasn't been seen in quite a while!

'leigh mac'. oh dear.
  • Author
'leigh mac'. oh dear.

 

 

is he that bad though?

 

compared to people like... victoria wood?

 

she was good to start off with, i guess, but.. i don't like her anymore.

 

and the new series was okay when it started yesterday... good plot with the mugger

I think it was the spelling of Lee Mack's name that was the problem.
Exactly. Getting a bit tired of fixing all the spelling errors tbh oops

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Skins-Cassie-Oh-Wow-Reaction-Gif.gif

 

This show is still running why? It should've been axed circa 2010.

  • 4 years later...

BUMP

 

Nearly five years on, it is still running. It has always been performed like a stage show filmed for TV which is why their timing seems slightly off sometimes.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Skins-Cassie-Oh-Wow-Reaction-Gif.gif

 

This show is still running why? It should've been axed circa 2010.

Lol this x

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched Friday's episode with the AI sex doll, laughed out loud so funny.

Edited by Mark

  • 1 year later...

Returns 23rd September. I must admit I haven't finished the previous series; I didn't like that they'd moved house, ditched the other main characters and the kids had vanished. I have read that Toby and Anna are appearing in one episode of the new series though.

I enjoyed last years series but not as much as the others. Toby and Anna were great value.

I still hold out hope for a Tim and Daisy return but I know that's probably never going to happen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.