Everything posted by T Boy
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
Ross Kemp literally playing the game as Grant Mitchell, I’m completely here for it. He would have been the wisest choice to kill first given it’s throw all the names out there. I think Richard will initially survive this. Whoever goes he’ll be deemed ‘too obvious’ to be banished straight away.
-
EastEnders
I really hope not, they’ve already taken Barney away from Teddy (which gained us nothing entertaining and didn’t even make enough sense) why go the whole hog just because he’s left?
-
EastEnders
Nice to see Callum showing up for a scene of exposition I guess. The storyline would have been much more effective had we seen Craig actually behaving this way towards a female colleague rather than just have Jack explain it to us. Jack, who caught creepy Craig texting his seventeen year old daughter just weeks ago and not joining up any dots.
-
EastEnders
Did Suki just mouth some words to Eve or was that just a really badly edited scene?
-
EastEnders
The life insurance money was invented for the plot. There was never going to be a ‘what will Stacey do with all that money?’ dilemma, they just needed to cash up the dirt poor Slaters.
-
EastEnders
I am kind of judging Stacey tho. She gave away one hundred grand left to her kids following Martin’s death, gave it to her irresponsible cousin to buy a pub, went off the Brazil just because Zoe was kissing Max and left her mother, daughter and granddaughter living in poverty without being able to afford any rent. That money could have been very much helping them and yet Kat and Alfie repeatedly give out free drinks, get fined for not following rules and are now not opening because Zoe died. It was the most financially illiterate thing Stacey ever could have done.
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Great seeing Hanson again, great acoustic version-if Only definitely deserved higher than 15. I’ve never been fussed on Who Feels Love. It hasn’t grown over the years for me like Go Let It Out did. Great track from Toni Braxton but atrocious miming! I’ve never taken to that Oxide and Neutrino song either.
-
EastEnders
That’s what got me too, it was way too self aware. We should be thinking ‘what is Kathy like?’ She definitely shouldn’t be saying it. Way too on the nose.
-
EastEnders
People keep saying Lauren is just like her dad but think about it. She’s bored of life as a wife and mother, a husband who isn’t exciting or attentive, suffocated by family, yearning for more excitement yet loves her kids so much she can’t leave them. She’s actually channeling Cindy from about 30 years ago.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
So people who use music and art to express themselves should not be allowed to express themselves at a concert? Got it. Is Pink still allowed to perform Dear Mr President then?
-
The P!nk forum is closing
Shout out to Lindsey too, she also did a great job modding this forum as she does with all her the forums she has been a mod for.
-
Neighbours
I’ve been rewatching too and I’m up to episode 1508 in 1991-Harold will go missing soon! I think in the early days a lot of the character exits were quite quick and bizarre. On my rewatch I found Scott still being there a year after Charlene left pretty pointless so was quite relieved when he finally went.
-
EastEnders
I dunno I found drunk Kathy quite forced and badly acted this time. Cindy, no one believes your body count is only 8. Peter is just the worst husband.
-
The P!nk forum is closing
I would be up for this 🤭
-
The P!nk forum is closing
It’s quite fitting with the low post numbers and the controversy around her at the moment. Personally the lack of responses in the past to anything I tried to do when I was mod) or anything Laura tried to do) left me not really posting here myself outside of an album release. Big thanks to Laura. Such an amazing mod!
-
P!nk
I think Pink may have done just enough for casual people who aren’t as politically aware to appear that she isn’t endorsing a genocide but really she hasn’t said enough. People should be condemning her for not calling out a genocide and trying to make herself a victim. What I’m not as ok with is people dragging her for ‘always being awful’-she clearly hasn’t, has usually been on the right side of history about things but this is a moment where she is clearly in the wrong. As you said, people were never as vocal against her before the last few weeks so it’s hard to believe people always thought she was an awful person. As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, as a big fan of her music and a complete hater of genocide, I’m still feeling very confused about the whole thing.
-
EastEnders
Devastated that Priya is permanently gone, they barely scratched the surface of her. We never even heard any details of her life before Ravi or anything. And such a lame exit as well. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her pop back at Christmas or something to facilitate Ravi’s exit but I won’t hold my breath. It’s quite clear they had planned for her to be the pregnant woman in the FF. I guess they had to beg Lacey to come back to fill that void. The FF has been a complete disaster so far and we still have more than three months to go until we can put it behind us. Why make Priya pregnant, especially with Max’s baby, if she was leaving permanently before the FF? Why would she keep it? This is such slop at the moment.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
He can stay quiet about politics just as long as he doesn’t censor others for talking about it. Like dropping his friend from his show.
-
EastEnders
Billy (twice!) and Woody if I recall. She rarely ever seemed to sleep with women despite everyone insisting she was a lesbian and had no attraction to men.
-
EastEnders
Ash is bi so it’s possible but I can’t see it. I think Priya might be off in the next week or so as Sophie’s due date must either have been or be close so I’m not sure it’ll be her (though I think it was probably always meant to be) so I can only think that it’s Stacey. It’s too late for it to be anyone in the show right now who isn’t already pregnant. Unless someone literally conceives this week.
-
EastEnders
Also it was weird to see that interaction between a Peter and Ash that had never met each other (they obviously have but they both had different heads back then)
-
EastEnders
I’m not sure Ash was completely different to how she used to be. She liked a party and could be quite rude back then so I’m willing to give this one some more time to settle in. I wasn’t attached to the first version really at all.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
And without trying to generalise, the elderly are very unlikely to seek out Ed’s music because he’s been in the news. My 94 and 89 year old grandparents probably don’t know who he is but they aren’t going to be running to join his fan club because he’s been in the news. Ed Sheeran is one of the most recognisable faces in the UK if not the world. Your arguments are getting extremely silly at this point.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
That’s very much an issue with the charts in 2026 and hasn’t been a consistent issue across 15 years. But I’m not even talking about the charts. Ed has been everywhere in that time. He’s had very high profile performances like the London Olympics, cameos in films and tv shows and let’s not pretend he hasn’t had heavy airplay. The straw clutching is evident in this thread. Jeremy Clarkson being brought up as a potential new Ed convert doesn’t exactly help the arguments put forward.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
The typo is that it should have said ‘wasn’t’ But it works with appalling.