Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted
You all know how much I want to improve this forum and make it better for us and others who may join. Well, I have pinned a number of performances from Dannii & Kylie and a lot of them are performances that not even I have seen before. Plus, a lot of live ones from Kylie & Dannii. So take a look in the pinned section and enjoy. If you find and more that could be added then post the link and me or Aly will add. I hope you enjoy becuase it took about 3-4 to do it all lol.

Edited by Dannyboy

  • Replies 5
  • Views 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Thanks !!!!

Great idea!

 

Good thinking Dannyboy :)

  • Author
Aw thanks guys. So if you find any performances post them on the forum and me or Aly will add them.
  • Author
Im curious to know Oz's view on the dannii live performances ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.