Posted September 17, 200620 yr Anyone seen them? I saw them at wireless. I reckon they are going to be the next best thing! Band nowadays have to have a crazy band name!
September 17, 200620 yr I've heard of them on Zane Lowe's show on Radio 1 but I really can't remember how they sounded. :(
March 5, 200719 yr The pigeon detectives are an excellent band. They played at the hertford marquee last year where my band do some of our gigs, one of the best gigs i've ever been to. The venue only holds about 200 people so you get such a great atmosphere from it.
March 10, 200719 yr I heard the new single on the chart show last sunday, very good song. I think they will have a good year.
September 13, 200719 yr Author OMG I forgot I posted this! I was going to start a new topic about these guys! I got their latest album :dance: it's fab! Worth a listen! They are defo the next best thing! :yahoo:
September 15, 200719 yr They seem quite decent I think, better than most bands of their genre out there. May download some of the album and see if it's worth a purchase at some point.
September 15, 200719 yr 'take her back' is a brilliant single, a traditional english good time pop song!
Create an account or sign in to comment