Jump to content

Featured Replies

I kind of enjoyed the Lego Movie tbh! I don't think I've seen the new Robocop. PA The Marked Ones was my next PA to watch but I forgot I was watching them :lol:

 

I still love all of the Divergent series. I think Insurgent is my fave but D is still great for me. Not read the book though.

 

TASM 2 was quite good. It still doesn't beat the original film series with the other actor in it. 12 YAS was quite good too.

 

Still love the Hobbit films :wub: and the X Men too. DotPotA is also a brilliant film along with the rest :wub:

 

I need to see Tarzan film! The original Disney film was amazing :wub:

 

Let's Be Cops looked like a fun film. I should put that on my list of what to watch. TIG was great! It was interesting to see Benedict play a much different role than in Sherlock and it was executed perfectly :D

 

There's so many Marvel films out there that I can't remember how they all differ but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed Captain America. AMWTDitW was a little boring for me, but the jokes were funny here and there.

 

I watched Lucy the other night actually. The visual effects were especially great and I do love a Morgan Freeman film :D

 

Got to see Sex Tape also as Bad Teacher was a great film. Not seen the second HTTYD but the first one was great. Also planning to watch it. The Nut Job was very good as most of these animated ones are, with a good story, characters and elements of humour. TMNT was great also even if I'm not big on the animated TV series :kink:

 

Need to see Annabelle and The Giver as well!

  • Replies 82
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Not seen any of them but to answer your question, I loved Spy! Zoomed straight into my top 10 YTD, glad you loved it too - was so weird to see Miranda in it as well.

 

Ex-machina is on my watchlist too. How was it? I love Vikander in everything so far.

Thanks Josh :heart: Spy may be in my YTD top 10 also! I hate Miranda (the show) but thought she was amazing in this :heart:

Ex_Machina is amazing! Would definitely recommend it and Vikander is amazing :heart:

 

I kind of enjoyed the Lego Movie tbh! I don't think I've seen the new Robocop. PA The Marked Ones was my next PA to watch but I forgot I was watching them :lol:

 

I still love all of the Divergent series. I think Insurgent is my fave but D is still great for me. Not read the book though.

 

TASM 2 was quite good. It still doesn't beat the original film series with the other actor in it. 12 YAS was quite good too.

 

Still love the Hobbit films :wub: and the X Men too. DotPotA is also a brilliant film along with the rest :wub:

 

I need to see Tarzan film! The original Disney film was amazing :wub:

 

Let's Be Cops looked like a fun film. I should put that on my list of what to watch. TIG was great! It was interesting to see Benedict play a much different role than in Sherlock and it was executed perfectly :D

 

There's so many Marvel films out there that I can't remember how they all differ but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed Captain America. AMWTDitW was a little boring for me, but the jokes were funny here and there.

 

I watched Lucy the other night actually. The visual effects were especially great and I do love a Morgan Freeman film :D

 

Got to see Sex Tape also as Bad Teacher was a great film. Not seen the second HTTYD but the first one was great. Also planning to watch it. The Nut Job was very good as most of these animated ones are, with a good story, characters and elements of humour. TMNT was great also even if I'm not big on the animated TV series :kink:

 

Need to see Annabelle and The Giver as well!

Thanks Spun :heart:

Lucky you if you haven't seen the new Robocop! Would definitely recommend reading the Divergent series books, they are amazing! I'm probably the only person with this opinion but I preferred this Tarzan to the original :o Never liked the Disney version :o Let's Be Cops is really fun and I'd recommend that and it was good seeing Cumberbatch in something else! I'm having the same problems with most superhero movies also! Morgan Freeman movies are always great :heart: Yay for more Nut Job and Bad Teacher love and I'd definitely recommend The Giver *.*

  • Author

http://i64.tinypic.com/4qn4np.png

 

20. ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH

As I said before, I am a sucker for animated movies so we arrive at the first of 3 animated movies in my top 20! Escape From Planet Earth was released in February 2013 in USA before being released here in the UK in March 2014. However I saw this film in January 2014, just before the UK release was announced, as it was on this app I had and it was such a cute and fun animated movie! I loved the characters and the story was really fun and entertaining. It reminded me of other underrated animated movies Space Chimps, Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back (one of the best movie titles of all time!) and Mars Need Moms. Would highly recommend this as it is a great way to spend an hour and a half of your day!

 

19. BEGIN AGAIN

This was such an amazing movie with a fantastic script and plot and fascinating characters who's lives were all explored really well! Mark Ruffalo is great and Keira Knightly is fabulous as the leads in this and the supporting cast including Hailee Steinfeld and Adam Levine are all great as well! The music in this movie is amazing and such good songs e.g. Lost Stars which still sounds fantastic today :heart: It is a lovely little film and it is really nice seeing how the movie progresses as it goes on. Another movie I highly recommend and even though it is not as good as Once, this is still fantastic!

 

18. INTO THE STORM

I came into this movie expecting a fun couple of hours with great special effects. But what I wasn't expecting this movie was to have was heart. And boy did it have a lot of heart and a lot of action to make this one of the best movies of the year! The acting is great and the film looks incredible, you can really feel fear because of how it is shot and how utterly stunning the special effects look. Also the race to survive and the character's relationships throughout the movie gives the movie so much heart which makes this an enjoyable and fantastic watch. There were also bits of humour such as the 2 drunk guys. Fantastic movie!

 

17. THE PURGE: ANARCHY

I made a mistake saying Annabelle was the highest horror movie here as that title belongs to the sequel to 2013 surprise smash The Purge, The Purge: Anarchy. This is really one of the cleverest ideas for a movie ever, it is just genius! And even though I loved the 1st movie, the sequel is such a big step up due to its focus on how normal people stuck on the streets would react in such a scary situation. The horror is great and the tension is so good, also the acting is great and keeps you intrigued. I loved the ending and my only little negative would be the political agenda that started to come into the movie. Great movie on the whole though!

 

16. EARTH TO ECHO

Omg that Echo robot *.* So so cute, too cute! Gosh this was another really fun movie that kept you guessing and the teenagers trying their hardest to save Echo was so nice. The plot was fantastic and once again it looked visually stunning! The cast were great and once again I loved the ending and the buildup of the plot throughout the movie. I really wish this was seen by a wider audience like it is deserved to be because it really is an underrated gem of a movie.

Begin Again was glorious, just so charming, I think it just missed out on my top 5 of last year! I'd say something like The Intern is the 2015 equivalent in terms of how wonderful both movies are and how I didn't go into either expecting to love them so much, but both end up being highlights.
  • Author
Begin Again was glorious, just so charming, I think it just missed out on my top 5 of last year! I'd say something like The Intern is the 2015 equivalent in terms of how wonderful both movies are and how I didn't go into either expecting to love them so much, but both end up being highlights.

Thanks Jahq :heart:

Yay for big Begin Again love, it really is such an amazing movie! Was desperate to see The Intern but still not got round to it as nobody wanted to see it apart from me :( It looks so good and hope to catch it soon :heart:

 

#15-#11 coming in the next 20 minutes or so :)

  • Author

http://i66.tinypic.com/xlmtdv.png

15. MR PEABODY AND SHERMAN

This is the 2nd highest animated movie for me this year which is very disappointing as I usually adore so many animated movies/have about 3-5 animated movies top 10 each year. 2014 wasn't really the strongest year for animation in terms of high peaks but it was really solid nevertheless. Mr Peabody And Sherman didn't really add anything new or groundbreaking to animation but it was a fun adventure with a good plot. The animation was superb and the movie looked beautiful and the characters were really loveable. I also liked how it travelled back to really interesting times of History and the last 30 minutes were excellent. A really great animated movie and I now want to watch the Peabody and Sherman show on Netflix!

 

14. BOYHOOD

Now its time to move onto the movies I really loved in 2014. And tbh if I'd only watched Boyhood once I think it would be top 5 here actually :o I am still so gutted that Birdman beat this to best picture because even though Birdman is very good, this is on entirely another level of excellence! I love the approach of the film being shot over 12 years as it is such a fantastic idea and original approach and also because it takes us on a journey through the characters lives. The script is fantastic and the movie looks beautiful, and Linklater's directing is fantastic. However the main 2 reasons why I adore this film so much is the story and the cast. I love the story so much as it is a really nice story and I also loved the links to the time period such as the singing to Oops I Did It Again by Britney at the start, The Dark Knight/Tropic Thunder movie references in the middle of the movie and the Telephone video being included in a scene *.* And the cast are just utterly superb, Ellar Coltrane is fantastic in the lead role and keeps you captivated throughout the entire movie and Loreli Linklater is also fantastic as his elder sister Samantha. Patricia Arquette so deserved her Oscar for her fantastic portrayl as the mum and I also wished Ethan Hawke won the Oscar for the dad. The rest of the supporting cast was amazing and this is such a beautiful journey. I ranked this lower as I found it quite boring at times on my 2nd watch but writing this commentary has made me wish I put it a bit higher! But the gap between this and Peabody is massive.

 

13. GONE GIRL

What an incredible movie. I had been highly anticipating Gone Girl for a while after reading the incredible novel which kept me intrigued on every page and the only reason this isn't higher is because the movie was practically exactly what I was expecting with basically nothing different from the book. However the script, direction and cast are fantastic and it was great seeing the fantastic book turned into an amazing movie. Ben Affleck is great in the lead role but this is Rosamund Pike's show. Her performance as Amy is absolutely stunning and she puts so much life into the character making her nice and kind one minute to scary and psychotic the next. She is utterly fantastic and most years I wished she would have won the Oscar but this was just a strong year for Best Actress as Reese Witherspoon and Julianne Moore gave even better performances! (actually thinking about it I may have preferred Pike to Moore :o ). The rest of the supporting cast is great and this was such an intriguing movie. I wish it got more love at the box office :(

 

12. IF I STAY

As y'all probably know by now, I adore young adult movies! And this is the 4th highest young adult movie in my countdown this year. Chloe Grace-Moretz really is one of the brightest and best talents in this day and age and she absolutely shines in this movie in the lead role of Mia. She is fantastic and steals every single scene and makes the movie so compelling. Which is good because her male co-lead was awful and the rest of the cast weren't particularly great. I first became interested in this movie after the trailer was released and used the beautiful Say Something so effectively in its trailer! This film is so sad at times but there is always that little glimour of hope which I love and even though the ending felt very rushed and sudden, the film on the whole is a beautiful and captivating movie :heart:

 

11. INTERSTELLAR

I loved this. I had no clue what was going on. I didn't understand basically any of it. But I loved it. The film was the best movie last year in terms of visual effects and seeing it in IMAX was a breathtaking experience, such a beautiful movie! I love the title of the movie and the film is really interesting. Jessica Chastain is absolutely fantastic in this and Anne Hathaway is also great though I wish she was in a bit more. Also I loved the

Matt Damon cameo

though I didn't really like Matthew McCoughanhny in this movie- though I never have really liked him in anything I've seen of his for some reason. The visual effects though once again are just fantastic and Christopher Nolan's direction on this incredible! I'd rank this 2nd of the very recent space movies behind Gravity but ahead of The Martian (which would have probably had been better than Interstellar if it showed in IMAX!).

 

THE OMISSIONS: Big Eyes, The Wolf Of Wall Street and St Vincent

Well of course I have seen a lot more 2014 movies since this list started ages ago and most would have done quite well but not spectacularly! However Big Eyes would have been in my top 15 movies of 2014 if I'd seen it in time and St Vincent would be just outside my top 5 movies of 2014 if I saw it in time so I couldn't not make a mention for them! The Wolf Of Wall Street on the other hand I forgot it existed (I saw it in time for the list but missed it somehow!) but it would have been 15th so here's my opinion on that as well!

 

Big Eyes- I so wish Amy Adams got an Oscar nomination for this, what an utterly stunning performance that captivated the audience and made me feel so much for her character. I also loved Christoph Waltz in this- yes he may have overacted certain parts- but he was so fun and made his character so utterly unbelievable at the lengths he went to, it made the movie so entertaining! I loved the beautiful paintings and the supporting cast were great including Krysten Ritter (who I can't wait to see as Jessica Jones in the Marvel series premireing in the next couple of days). It broke my heart at times this movie such as Amy Adams's character having to keep the truth in the dark and the climaxing court scene is so amazing and you can't stop watching. Amazing movie and so underrated, a fantastic film from Tim Burton which is his best for me since Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.

 

The Wolf Of Wall Street- Ugh Leonardo Di Caprio deserved the Oscar for this so badly :( A fantastic performance in a really entertaining movie with fantastic direction and script. The whole cast were amazing from Jonah Hill surprisingly not being too bad and breakout star Margot Robbie shining. The whole movie is so entertaining to see how Belfort's life crumbles as the movie goes on. Can't believe I forgot this existed as I love this movie!

 

St Vincent- This is so so close to my top 5 movies of the year, maybe even in my top 5. I suggest immediately to check this out if you haven't already. This film made me laugh, cry and feel practically every emotion. The acting is absolutely fabulous all around from Bill Murray in the lead who really draws you into the film and hating his character while loving it at the same time to Naomi Watts giving some energy to the movie and a fantastic performance. Melissa McCarthy is also fabulous here but she also proves that she can do dramas very well and she portrays her character fantastically and newcomer Jaden Lieberher is so fantastic in one of his first roles and brings the heart to the movie and I really hope he gets many roles in the future. The climaxing scene in the school made me weep for about 15 minutes, such a beautiful and touching scene and there were so many sad moments along the movie but there was always a bit to cheer you up, usually coming from Murray's character. The movie is at all times entertaining from the gambling to the school bullies and the opening scene is hilarious. What a fantastic film and I really wish this was more widely seen and received more critical acclaim. Please see this movie if you haven't already and you will 100% not regret watching this fantastic film full of heart and joy :heart:

  • Author

The Top 10

My top 10 features:

3 Young Adult Movies

3 Comedy Movies

1 Superhero Movie

1 Animated Movie

1 Action Movie

1 Fairytale Movie

 

Can you predict what films are in my top 10 and for an extra challenge can you predict in what order?!

Ah I remember EfPE. Very good animation film! Earth to Echo was also fab 👍

 

Into the Storm :wub: I do love an action packed disaster movie with suspense and terror and this didn't disappoint me one bit *.*

 

Interstellar was also a well executed movie too. Space films :heart:

 

No idea what the superhero top 10 could be. Maybe it's a Marvel film :thinking:

My two faves of last year out in that section, Gone Girl and Boyhood. The concept of Boyhood is just incredible to think about, I can't imagine starting work on a movie and still be working on it 12 years later and what thoughts the cast must've had during that time period :lol: Like at any stage did they dream about Oscar noms??

 

But we also have Interstellar which I ranked as my 2nd least favourite movie of last year, so dull and too long. Oop

  • Author
Ah I remember EfPE. Very good animation film! Earth to Echo was also fab 👍

 

Into the Storm :wub: I do love an action packed disaster movie with suspense and terror and this didn't disappoint me one bit *.*

 

Interstellar was also a well executed movie too. Space films :heart:

 

No idea what the superhero top 10 could be. Maybe it's a Marvel film :thinking:

Thanks Spun :heart:

Yay for much love for many of the movies here *.* Will be commenting on your Movie thread with what I like/don't like and also some recommendations at some point :)

I can reveal the superhero movie is a Marvel one :lol:

 

My two faves of last year out in that section, Gone Girl and Boyhood. The concept of Boyhood is just incredible to think about, I can't imagine starting work on a movie and still be working on it 12 years later and what thoughts the cast must've had during that time period :lol: Like at any stage did they dream about Oscar noms??

 

But we also have Interstellar which I ranked as my 2nd least favourite movie of last year, so dull and too long. Oop

Thanks Jahq :heart:

Let's hope your other favourites are in the top 10 then! That's a really interesting point about Boyhood, the concept really is incredible :heart:

I'm practically a sucker for any space movie which is probably why I love Interstellar!

 

Gone Girl was brilliant, such an utterly gripping film. It's probably in my top 3 for 2014.

Thanks Burbe :heart:

Gone Girl was so gripping, definitely agree!

  • Author

http://i64.tinypic.com/5oxlb6.jpg

10. THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1

What a movie! Yes it is the weakest of the franchise for me by quite a bit but still it is an absolutely amazing and fantastic movie in my view. The first 2 movies were in my YTD top 5 so this is the 3rd Hunger Games movie to make my Year End top 10 (and the 4th one will as well!) (thinking back on it, Catching Fire may not be in my YTD top 5 2013 because I think it was that year that my top 7 is practically my top 10 of the decade, such a strong year!). I love how this movie sets up part 2 fantastically with lots of tension and of course the ending scene was fantastic *.* I think this could rank higher for me when I re-watch it soon and that Part 2 is out so I can do a double bill at some point!

Of course I adore the books (my favourite book series of all time) so I was highly anticipating this movie for absolutely ages and loved it. The story worked just as well on screen and I loved the additions in the cast such as Julianne Moore. Jennifer Lawrence is once again perfect as Katniss and I really wish she received a golden globe/even Oscar nomination for her performance in this as she is just perfect in this. The rest of the cast is fantastic as usual (especially Elizabeth Banks as Effie once again :heart:) and the script is amazing *.* The movie looks so beautiful and visually it is fantastic. I love this movie and so upset the franchise is now over :(

  • Author

http://i68.tinypic.com/6yodno.jpg

9. EDGE OF TOMORROW: LIVE, DIE, REPEAT!

I was expecting this to not be that good but the early fantastic reviews gave me some hope that this might be good. But omg this was utterly amazing and fantastic and I definitely recommend to check this out if you haven't already. The idea of the movie is so original and fantastic and is one of the best sci-fi movies in recent years. The production design and visual effects are also fantastic and make the movie look stunning. The plot is great and the script keeps you gripped and entertained throughout the whole movie and even though it can be a little confusing at times, it all makes sense by the end!

However the stars of the show are Tom Cruise and especially Emily Blunt. Tom Cruise is fantastic in this in the lead role and it is the best I've seen him act for a while, he gives his role a lot of life! But Emily Blunt absolutely steals the show in this movie and I kind of wish she got an Oscar nomination somehow because it was one of the best performances of 2014. I've liked her in a lot of movies I've seen her in but this made me fall in love with her because of the charm and fantastic performance she brings to the role. Such an entertaining movie that I have watched 3 or 4 times now and deserves so much love and is so deserving of its spot in my top 10 :heart:

  • 3 weeks later...

Seen a couple more of these now UV - been binge watching things on Sky Movies.

 

Edge of Tomorrow was really unique, so shocked to see how disappointly it did at the box office when it was such an interesting concept and really well executed. Loved Emily Blunt as an action star too, she's so likeably, so exited for her Ice Queen character in the Huntsman next year - looks so good! :D

 

Loved Interstellar, I was a bit lost with the more science-y bits but it was such a beautiful film and had some good plot twists too (Matt Damon's character being

bad

was a big :o :o :o moment). I agree that McConaughey wasn't that interesting though :/

 

Her would be in my top 5 now I think, Scarlet's A.I. was so engaging I believed every moment of someone falling in love with a computer - it was so touching too and had a great social commentary about being phone addicts as well - such a rich concept film, so interesting :wub:

 

Sex Tape was actually really fun, has bad reviews but imo it was a daring comedy where a lot of the jokes landed, one of my favourite comedies in a while and thought the two leads had great chemistry.

 

Got St Vincent and The Boxtrolls in my planner at the moment so excited to watch them.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Seen a couple more of these now UV - been binge watching things on Sky Movies.

 

Edge of Tomorrow was really unique, so shocked to see how disappointly it did at the box office when it was such an interesting concept and really well executed. Loved Emily Blunt as an action star too, she's so likeably, so exited for her Ice Queen character in the Huntsman next year - looks so good! :D

 

Loved Interstellar, I was a bit lost with the more science-y bits but it was such a beautiful film and had some good plot twists too (Matt Damon's character being

bad

was a big :o :o :o moment). I agree that McConaughey wasn't that interesting though :/

 

Her would be in my top 5 now I think, Scarlet's A.I. was so engaging I believed every moment of someone falling in love with a computer - it was so touching too and had a great social commentary about being phone addicts as well - such a rich concept film, so interesting :wub:

 

Sex Tape was actually really fun, has bad reviews but imo it was a daring comedy where a lot of the jokes landed, one of my favourite comedies in a while and thought the two leads had great chemistry.

 

Got St Vincent and The Boxtrolls in my planner at the moment so excited to watch them.

Thanks Josh :heart: :heart:

Edge Of Tomorrow did so well though at least after the poor openings, had fantastic legs, especially for an action movie! Also excited for Blunt as Ice Queen in Huntsman *.*

Same with science-y bits on Interstellar but liked it!

Agreed on Her and Sex Tape as well :heart:

 

Have you seen St Vincent yet? If not I'd definitely see that asap :heart:

 

#8 is finally coming in about 10 minutes and I am going to aim to get this done by tomorrow *.*

  • Author

http://i63.tinypic.com/28ho1vt.jpg

8. THE BOOK OF LIFE

For someone who absolutely adores practically any animated movies, 2014 was a really sub-standard and weak year for the genre with no animations making the top 7, let alone top 5 where there is usually at least 2 animations. However there was one animated movie which I adored released in 2014 (which is practically the only one I didn't see in the cinemas of course) which is The Book Of Life :heart: First of all, the animation is absolutely beautiful and magnificent. The scenery and set designs are a beauty to look at and all the wonderful colours are stunning, how this didn't get an Oscar nomination for best animated movie I'll never know :( The songs are also really nice and once again beautiful, they fit really well in with the story and are lovely songs.

The whole film is so amazing. The script is funny, intriguing and keeps you interested, the scenes are really fun; especially some towards the start of the movie, and I love the characters. My favourite characters were the main 2 (I've actually forgotten their names oops!) and I loved the theme of family that surrounded this movie. The voice actors/actresses we're all so good and really brought their characters to life and this movie really puts a smile on your face. Definitely one of my favourites this year!

  • Author

http://i68.tinypic.com/20f3fxu.jpg

7. THE INBETWEENERS MOVIE 2

The Inbetweeners is one of my favourite comedies of all time so I wasn't sure if the movie would live up to expectations but it sure did! And while the 2nd movie didn't reach the heights of the 1st one (especialy the we no speak americano dancing *.*), the 2nd movie outing was still a fun ride packed with loads of laughs! The movie was full of laughs and the cast did a fantastic job as usual. One of the highlights definitely being Will's singing at the campire, so good *.* I also loved the plot and yeah I practically was laughing nearly every single minute!

 

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cr2bf8.jpg

6. MALEFICENT

I've seen this movie about 4 or 5 times now and I still don't get why so many people hate on it so much :( This is definitely my favourite of the remake Disney princess movies wave live action Disney movies off the top of my head as it is interesting and the cast are excellent *.* Angelina Jolie, of course in the lead is a revelation and is absolutely fantastic as Maleficent, giving her an amazing personality and making us love her or hate her. The rest of the cast are also very good and the movie looks absolutely spectacular. The costumes and set design are epic! The script is also enjoyable and I love the twists the new version puts on Sleeping Beauty as they make Maleficent stronger. So underrated and such a fun movie that can be watched over and over again!

 

My top 5 consists of:

A film above 90% on Rotten Tomatoes

A film above 75% on Rotten Tomatoes

A film just about certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

A film under 25% on Rotten Tomatoes

A film under 15% on Rotten Tomatoes

Any guesses?

All will be revealed on New Years Eve :heart:

  • Author

http://i65.tinypic.com/ifydq9.jpg

5. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

As I said for a couple of the superhero movies a lot lot further down the list, they either have to offer something incredible and new or I am just finding them repetitive and boring. Thank gosh Marvel's 2014 entry falls into the former category and let alone being the best superhero movie of 2014, it is also one of the best movies of the year altogether. Everything about this movie is so so good. The script is easily one of the best of the year and gets the balance fantastically right between seriousness and hilarious humour and the characters are all incredible. The visual effects are stunning and the direction is great, so good this may be my favourite Marvel movie.

Let's start with the music and then with the characters. Guardians Of The Galaxy easily has one of the best soundtracks of the past few years, full of fantastic 80's song which fit amazingly with the mood of the film and can make you laugh. The music is so good in this movie! And I love the characters! Star Lord was such a great lead character and Chris Pratt gave him so much humour and fun to make you really love him and I also adored Gamora who slayed during the entire movie *.* Rocket Racoon, Groot, and the one Dave Bautista played (had a slip of character name!) we're also amazing to form the best superhero group since The Incredibles! I also thought the villain was good and interesting and I loved Karen Gillan as Nebula! The film is entertaining and keeps you interested at all times, so much I've seen the movie 3 or 4 times! I love the prison scene and the scene where they are all trying to get the weapon at the start of the movie which is visually stunning and so fun, as well as getting to know more about the characters!

A massive triumph for Marvel and one of the best of 2014!

  • Author

http://i66.tinypic.com/2rh4381.jpg

4. THE MAZE RUNNER

Was so surprised with how much I loved this movie when I saw it and even more surprised at how many times I've re-watched the movie since! This is such a fun movie that keeps you intrigued at all times and is easily one of my favourite young adult movies! The story is really interesting and so good as you wonder what will happen and whether they can escape the maze during the entire movie! The cast are fantastic and I especially loved Dylan O'Brien (for more than one reason :kink:) and Kaya Scoladario as Thomas & Teresa. The rest of the cast are also great and I love practically every second of this movie, I'd be here forever if I started talking about each scene :lol: Amazing movie and so excited for the final one of the trilogy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.