Jump to content

Featured Replies

First full day of the Slave 4 U remixes EP streams on Spotify.

I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Dark Mix) - 75,832

I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Club Mix) - 5,847

I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Radio Mix) - 5,364

I'm a Slave 4 U (A Cappella) - 4,615

I'm a Slave 4 U (Instrumental) - 3,149

I'm a Slave 4 U (Miguel Migs Petalpusher Vocal) - 2,690

I'm a Slave 4 U (The Light Remix) - 2,170

I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Mixshow Edit) - 1,917

I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Tribapella) - 1,617

I'm a Slave 4 U (Miguel Migs Petalpusher Vocal Edit) - 1,236

I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Dark Dub) - 1,070

I'm a Slave 4 U (Miguel Migs Petalpusher Dub) - 1,036

EP total of 106,543

I'm a Slave 4 U also got a boost from this release with 176,506 on Friday.

  • Replies 281
  • Views 141.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    It's reached a new peak of #82 this year, but it achieved less streams than Halloween 2024.

  • Easyshare
    Easyshare

    If U Seek Amy has crossed 300 million streams on Spotify. 😀 1. Toxic - 1,881,826,000 2. Baby One More Time - 1,305,988,000 3. Gimme More - 1,189,003,000 4. Oops! I Did It Again - 1,160,684,000 5. Scr

  • Easyshare
    Easyshare

    Top Streamed Albums on Spotify 2,478,230,605 - In the Zone 2,109,641,739 - Circus 2,061,094,799 - Baby One More Time 1,863,210,111 - Blackout 1,837,853,129 - Oops! I Did It Again 1,160,618,377 - Fe

Posted Images

The music video for Toxic has crossed 800 million views on YouTube.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.