Posted September 30, 200620 yr what pcd song do you relate to?? and feel like thats my song because you feel empowered or simply makes you feel good about yourself.
October 1, 200620 yr I would have said I Dont Need A Man but.. Im loved up at the moment and I need my man :wub: I really dont know about this one.. :lol:
October 2, 200619 yr Stickwithcu :wub: exactly how i feel for someone :wub: Edited October 2, 200619 yr by Exodus
October 3, 200619 yr I Need A Man and Flirt :kink: :lol: I Dont Need A Man :lol: Im straight so I dont need one :lol: and yes, Flirt :kink:
October 3, 200619 yr buttons!!!!!! haha! i dont need a man and stickwitu! and i also relate to how mnay times how mnay lies even though it doesnt really relate to me :S
Create an account or sign in to comment