Jump to content

Featured Replies

I am lowkey screaming. Rihanna getting people pressed as f***
  • Replies 140
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
can we all have some chill pills n keep it real

 

I appreciate you're trying to help but let's leave those kinda posts to the mods please :heehee:

 

Moving swiftly on now, any further posts on the Rihanna thing will be deleted...

Is the Rihanna track Nothing Is Promised in with a shot of top 40 still?

 

(just read your post Joseph, I think this is unrelated tho)

 

  • Author

Yeah that's fine, no worries :heehee:

 

I wouldn't expect Nothing Is Promised to make the top 40, not even top 200 on Spotify right now!

Is it very likely now that Drake will surpass Bryan Adams's record of 16 weeks for the longest number 1 ever?

Edited by Sharpshooter

Is it very likely now that Drake will surpass Bryan Adams record of 16 weeks for the longest number 1 ever?

I don't think so. Something will overtake it in a few weeks probably (probably a currently unreleased song too)

Is it very likely now that Drake will surpass Bryan Adams record of 16 weeks for the longest number 1 ever?

 

No, his sales have fallen to below the average for a #1 in 2016 (~99K) to 84K so it is a matter of time really. Two more weeks at the very most.

 

Anti did not flop, but I am LIVING for someone named after an act who was renowned for flopping* getting work-work-work-work-worked up about whether Rihanna's new album was a flop. Also, only on BuzzJack would you get 4 pages before any midweek information has even been distributed!

 

For those that don't remember 2013 single “Here's to Everything (Ooh La La)” (neither does Misha B) - it charted at number 35.

drake is looking good for 9 weeks, perhaps 10 or 11 with a bit of luck, but another 8 weeks is probably stretching it, so bryan adams is safe for now~ :heehee:
I hope Louisa & Clean Bandit can hold onto their top 10 placing. It'd be nice to see Reggie N Bollie back up again, but I think with the summer still to come they'll be getting more airplay.
With those extra pages I thought we had Sunday midweeks for a moment :rolleyes:
The big question, though, that nobody seems to be addressing here is the important matter of whether ANTi flopped? Not too sure myself

 

No, the bigger question is if Shaun Paul will feature on a re-release?

 

Also, is that argument aboot house music still going?

 

As I think 2 Cookers isn't tropical at all but more RETRO dance, as it follows Lola's Theme's theme and sound.

 

 

This is 2000s dance, which 2 Cookers is identical to almost!

 

Tropical house is more like Chris Malenchack and is more laid back and with deeper chord progressions.

Edited by Virginia's Walls

Is it very likely now that Drake will surpass Bryan Adams's record of 16 weeks for the longest number 1 ever?

I would say not a chance in hell, but then I didn't even think it would get more than 2 weeks at No. 1 so who knows. If timed right, dropping the video could keep it going for another couple of weeks, and then dropping the Bieber remix could get it another couple of weeks. Definitely my least favourite Number 1 for quite some time though, I don't think I'll ever understand its popularity :unsure:

I hope the wonderful Roxette cam make to the top 75 with their new album this week.
No, the bigger question is if Shaun Paul will feature on a re-release?

 

Yes

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MarthaJonesFan/Friday%20Chart%20Predictions%20Monday.png

 

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100

Source: OCC

Missing Data: N/A

 

Top 100 Singles

 

1 Drake feat Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance (23,565)

2 Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling (21,823)

3 Calvin Harris feat Rihanna - This Is What You Came For (20,132)

4 Kungs vs Cookin' On 3 Burners - This Girl (16,427)

5 Clean Bandit feat Louisa Johnson - Tears (15,631)

 

6-10

 

11-20

 

11 Cheat Codes x Kris Kross Amsterdam - Sex

19 Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better *

20 P!nk - Just Like Fire

 

21-30

 

27 The Chainsmokers feat Daya - Don't Let Me Down

29 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

 

31-40

 

31 Calum Scott - Dancing On My Own ^

34 DJ Khaled feat Drake - For Free *

 

Bonus

 

44 Ariana Grande - Into You

50 Mike Will Made-It & Rihanna - Nothing Is Promised *

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Top 100 Albums

 

1 Paul Simon - Stranger To Stranger (11,983) *

2 Drake - Views (4,860)

3 Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams (4,796)

4 Bugzy Malone - Facing Time (4,680) *

5 Catfish & The Bottlemen - The Ride (4,420)

 

6-10

 

7 Dexys - Let The Record Show - Dexys Do Irish and Country Soul *

8 Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie *

10 Kills - Ash & Ice *

 

11-20

 

13 Monkees - Good Times *

17 Tegan & Sara - Love You To Death *

19 David Bowie - Best Of Bowie

20 Fatherson - Open Book *

 

21-30

 

21 London Symphony Orchestra & John Williams - Star Wars - Episode 4 - A New Hope - OST *

22 Beartooth - Aggressive *

25 James Bay - Chaos And The Calm

28 Ladyhawke - Wild Things *

 

31-40

 

31 Roxette - Good Karma *

33 Budgie - The MCA Albums 1973-1975 *

35 Paul Simon - The Ultimate Collection ^

39 Minor Victories - Minor Victories *

 

Click on the above relevant links.

Offical charts are saying 14 new enteries in album top 40, Paul Simon at number one as things stand

 

the occ are labeling last week's entries as NEW as they missed a week of the update because of the bank holiday~

Edited by Ethan

I consider tropical house like Kygo, Felix Jaehn, Alex Adair etc. Kygo has been central to this whole thing which has resulted in a year and a half of clones now (culminating in a saturation point, that 'Sex' thing is the pinnacle of).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.