Jump to content

Featured Replies

#267 on US iTunes.

 

It hasn't been in the top 300 since forever. Hope radio starts picking up!

  • Replies 547
  • Views 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamnit I am highkey loving this against my will

41. CNCO & LITTLE MIX - Reggaeton Lento (Remix) (+2)

Spins: 997 (+89)

Audience: 4.955 (+0.521)

 

big update :o

41. CNCO & LITTLE MIX - Reggaeton Lento (Remix) (+2)

Spins: 997 (+89)

Audience: 4.955 (+0.521)

 

big update :o

What is the cause of the big update today?

What is the cause of the big update today?

I have no clue. I don't even think Most Requested Live played it on Saturday.

I have no clue. I don't even think Most Requested Live played it on Saturday.

The only explanation is some big station or stations must have started playing it. I need to see a couple days of updates like this before I'm convinced that this song might be taking off.

Today got a +29 update.Not as good as yesterday but still ok.
This song is hanging in their in the Usa.

Edited by Leonagwen

Most longevity of any Little Mix single in the Usa since Black Magic.
#9 on UK iTunes combined (excluding The X Factor performances that don't count).
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.