Jump to content

Featured Replies

Aweee that's cute!!!

Actually, in 2016 was the first time I saw Dua in NYC...she was a supporting act for Troye Sivan concert o

  • Replies 444
  • Views 118.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She ate at my friend’s restaurant 😭😭 News24 SEE | Fans spot UK singer Dua Lipa as she dines in Cape T... UK singer Dua Lipa was spotted in Cape Town over the weekend.

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    This is so me, wasted, after enjoying something for almost 12 hours straight, lol! 😅

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    Revealed by a reliable source that something is coming. Their post was a little cryptic, so I'm not entirely sure whether this is related to "Training Season" (the post was done in the single's thre

More reels from Dua arriving to the Bvlgari Serpenti Infinito event in New York, as well as chatting (briefly) with Anne Hathaway.

Revealed by a reliable source that something is coming.

Their post was a little cryptic, so I'm not entirely sure whether this is related to "Training Season" (the post was done in the single's thread) or it's about the new album / era, but I'm inclined to think that it's about the former to be honest. I guess it will be a matter of time to be unveiled.

Because of the lack of information, I'm going to post this here (for now).

16 hours ago, Juan Carlos said:

Revealed by a reliable source that something is coming.

Their post was a little cryptic, so I'm not entirely sure whether this is related to "Training Season" (the post was done in the single's thread) or it's about the new album / era, but I'm inclined to think that it's about the former to be honest. I guess it will be a matter of time to be unveiled.

Because of the lack of information, I'm going to post this here (for now).

Just to complement this, the reliable source delved deeper that this wasn't related to "Training Season" nor DL4 because the latter is 'too soon'. In short, their reply was the following: "not TS related. DL4 "too soon"".

As a consequence, the latest rumour that it's going around is the official announcement of her Coachella headline performance in the next days.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.