Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Rugrats has been revived for a 26 episode series, as well as a movie that mixes CGI and live-action.

 

I'm hyped, such a great cartoon and if they don't change it too much (*cough* Powerpuff Girls *cough*) then it will be fab! Not so sure the movie is really needed but Rugrats in Paris and the first movie were fab, idk about CGI and live-action mix but eh the TV series I have hopes her!

  • Replies 6
  • Views 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I legit screamed when I read the news :lol: Such a huge part of my childhood so it's gonna be lovely seeing it again - bring on the nostalgia!

I dunno... it could be crap like the Cartoon Network revivals or it could be amazing like the Ducktales reboot has been

 

that saying i think it's gonna be pretty hard to get the OG voice actors who aren't EG or Tara (especially considering the voice actor for Chuckie died three and a half years ago)

I dunno... it could be crap like the Cartoon Network revivals or it could be amazing like the Ducktales reboot has been

 

that saying i think it's gonna be pretty hard to get the OG voice actors who aren't EG or Tara (especially considering the voice actor for Chuckie died three and a half years ago)

 

!!!

 

I did not know this

  • Author
Tbf Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson) voiced Chuckie for the last couple of seasons as Christine Kavanaugh quit acting but she might not want to commit to that and Simpsons (although she did both back then I guess).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.