September 20, 20188 yr It's been climbing on Spotify and iTunes, I wouldn't be surprised if it beats its peak.
September 20, 20188 yr It's been climbing on Spotify and iTunes, I wouldn't be surprised if it beats its peak. Maybe when the album gets released, although that is still 2 months away and it'd probably be too late by then.
September 20, 20188 yr I think he should be now. Aphex Twin should drop beneath him so he could even make #8.
September 21, 20188 yr Is Au/Ra one of the youngest solo artists to make the top 40?She's only 16?! I had no idea :o Do you mean younger now or at the time? I can't think of anyone born later than her (May 2002) who's made it, but I'm sure there are plenty who did when they were younger than 16 (for example: Jasmine Thompson, Willow and Jaden Smith, Gabz).
September 21, 20188 yr She's only 16?! I had no idea :o Do you mean younger now or at the time? I can't think of anyone born later than her (May 2002) who's made it, but I'm sure there are plenty who did when they were younger than 16 (for example: Jasmine Thompson, Willow and Jaden Smith, Gabz). Birdy was yet to turn 15 when she first charted with Skinny Love.
Create an account or sign in to comment