Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Hope Tala the quickest rotation to go from Introducing to C-list...seems like a couple months since.

 

I’d have thought that might be Tom Everitt, he was only on the introducing list about a month ago, or are you only including different songs as obviously Tom’s song Patti is the same one that was on the introducing list!

They could easily replace Positions with 69 now the former is no longer #1

Edited by Hadji

I will be very surprised if there is an update next week, there are no normal daytime shows to give tracks the rotation they need. All of the daytime w/c 25/12 is either Anthems, Radio 1 Dance or Party Anthems
They could easily replace Positions with 69 now the former is no longer #1

 

I’m sure they will early in the new year

Oi Mango, don't think I don't notice you stealing my hilarious joke for your subtitle :angry: :lol: (inb4 you reply to this enquiring about my quiz xx it's still coming, this weekend hopefully xx)

 

A little odd if they actually still haven't added 'willow' but I don't think there's any way they'd just randomly decide to snub her now, 100% certain it'll show up in a later week if not turning out to be just missing from the A-List this week.

 

Pretty mediocre/uninteresting set of moves and additions this week unfortunately. Although fun to note that it's 2 weeks in a row they've added a former Introducing track to the C-List, following Tom Everett last week.

I’m sure ‘Willow’ will get plenty of time to grow in January. People don’t have to worry about it not being here or Radio 2!
  • Author
Oi Mango, don't think I don't notice you stealing my hilarious joke for your subtitle :angry: :lol: (inb4 you reply to this enquiring about my quiz xx it's still coming, this weekend hopefully xx)

Think of it as an honour x

surprising they're now going for James Vincent mcMorrow

used to be a huge fan when he was doing singer-songwriter stuff with acoustic guitar

but then he changed sound and I'm not a fan anymore

Just to confirm, I’ve looked through the track lists for the shows since Friday and Willow hasn’t once been played (except the chart.) I think this definitely confirms it’s not got the missing slot on the A List - think that’s probably Ed!
that is rather odd that Willow seemingly is getting snubbed, have the label just not sent it to Radio yet or do R1 not like it?
  • Author
Oi Mango, don't think I don't notice you stealing my hilarious joke for your subtitle :angry: :lol: (inb4 you reply to this enquiring about my quiz xx it's still coming, this weekend hopefully xx)

You did say this weekend, didn't you...?

 

 

Anyway, R1 have published next week's playlist on the website (unprecedentedly early) but it doesn't look quite right as Loski is listed on both the A and B list and a couple of songs added last week seem to have mysteriously disappeared - I'm presuming whoever typed it up has been on the mulled wine so I'm going to give it a day or two and see if it gets corrected. In the meantime if anyone spots it on twitter or anything, let me know.

Yeh and they’ve added ‘Willow’ to the A List so everyone can calm down lol.

 

Ed ‘Afterglow’ has also been added to the Radio 2 A List!

Yeah next week's playlist is up already .

Is Ed confirmed to be the missing song on the A-List of the playlist in this thread yet then? :unsure:

 

edit: he's missing from the partially updated new playlist as well but that still also has only 14 songs on the A-List, so he's been hidden 2 weeks in a row? :lol:

Radio 2 have added him but yeh radio 1 just have one less song!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.