Jump to content

What age are Robbie fans? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Select your age bracket (all anonymous!)

    • Under 15
      1
    • 15-19
      8
    • 20-24
      9
    • 25-29
      4
    • 30-34
      3
    • 35-39
      3
    • 40-44
      5
    • 45-49
      1
    • Over 50
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 149
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of being utterly destroyed by you all, in my experience in daily life they are usually 40-somethings :ph34r:

At the risk of being utterly destroyed by you all, in my experience in daily life they are usually 40-somethings :ph34r:

 

 

 

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Please don't take offence :cry:, but most of the 40-somethings who I know have Robbie as their favourite artist :lol:

 

My Latin teacher (2 years ago, when I had to do it before I chose my GCSEs) once got a supply teacher for the second half of double Latin so she could go see a Robbie concert :rofl:

At the risk of being utterly destroyed by you all, in my experience in daily life they are usually 40-somethings :ph34r:

 

Westlife fans are mostly 40-something ^_^

 

Robbie fans are very mixed in age :kink:

 

btw - no one is over 50. I edited it to annoy Jupiter who is in her 60's :smoke:

Westlife fans are mostly 40-something ^_^

 

Robbie fans are very mixed in age :kink:

 

btw - no one is over 50. I edited it to annoy Jupiter who is in her 60's :smoke:

 

 

 

Ohhhh that's a confession....Jups won't like it :P :lol: :lol:

Please don't take offence :cry:, but most of the 40-somethings who I know have Robbie as their favourite artist :lol:

 

My Latin teacher (2 years ago, when I had to do it before I chose my GCSEs) once got a supply teacher for the second half of double Latin so she could go see a Robbie concert :rofl:

 

 

 

Don't worry deer....I still love you ^_^

Westlife fans are mostly 40-something ^_^

 

Robbie fans are very mixed in age :kink:

 

btw - no one is over 50. I edited it to annoy Jupiter who is in her 60's :smoke:

 

Oh yes, I know a few Robbie fans who are in their teens and 30s...all the 20-somethings I know in real life despise him :lol: Probably the Take That effect :o

Don't worry deer....I still love you ^_^

 

I assume the deer was intentional :lol:

 

I love you too darling ^_^

 

Now get back into the Walk This Sleigh thread :kink:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.