Jump to content

Featured Replies

On A Night Like This 61 +

Please Stay 3 -

 

  • Replies 195
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On A Night Like This 61 +

Please Stay 3 -

 

On A Night Like This 63+

Please Stay 1-

 

 

  • Author

Here is the other the Light Years tracks were eliminated...

 

14. Bittersweet Goodbye

13. Koocachoo

12. So Now Goodbye

11. Light Years

10. Kids

9. I'm So High

8. Butterfly

7. Your Disco Needs You

6. Loveboat

5. Under The Influence Of Love

4. Spinning Around

3. Disco Down

2. Please Stay

1. On A Night Like This

 

I agree with the winner and the loser, I'd have liked 'Butterfly' to do better and 'Please Stay' to lose out earlier on.

 

Onto Body Language now.

:dance: good winner.
Oh yeah but a good one still :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.