Thursday at 12:504 days So Full Circle is the 12th song of the brand new album and its the longest song so far..I'm already in love basically.I'm awaiting for a super ballad.
Thursday at 14:184 days I’m playing devil’s advocate here but is anyone else wondering with that song title being the last one on the album, that this could be their final album?? I mean we seen back in 2016/2018 when All Saints came back with two albums and then gracefully bowed outI feel like they have gone through so much crap since they reformed almost 15 years ago with all the battles for the rights to the name and the label drama that maybe now they could just naturally disband after an album and tour with them finally getting their proper moment with a full roll-out and album. They have proved themselves more than enough with all the touring they’ve done the last 4 years.
Thursday at 14:544 days I don’t think so. There will be a day when they stop but they keep talking about how much fun they are having and the enjoyment of music.They probably won’t push out an album a year but I doubt this is the last new music we will hear from them.