September 13Sep 13 4 minutes ago, nowmusic1993 said:Is there different licensing rights if a song is from a movie? I was wondering whether it was possible I Knew It, I Knew You by Taylor Swift could potentially appear on Now 125 as it’s from Toy Story 5 and maybe Disney would license it out, a lot of Disney songs have appeared on Now’s.Well, last time they did a NOW Disney album was around five years ago.
September 13Sep 13 The last time they featured a Disney song on a numbered NOW was 'We Don't Talk About Bruno' on Now 111, but that was a cast recording. Taylor Swift being Taylor Swift will make it very unlikely to allow 'I Knew It, I Knew You' to feature on a numbered NOW album.
September 13Sep 13 7 hours ago, nowmusic1993 said:Is there different licensing rights if a song is from a movie? I was wondering whether it was possible I Knew It, I Knew You by Taylor Swift could potentially appear on Now 125 as it’s from Toy Story 5 and maybe Disney would license it out, a lot of Disney songs have appeared on Now’s.How are you doing with your alternative NOW tracklists? I haven't seen anything new since August 31st.
September 15Sep 15 10 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:Any word on the next yearbook? I'm still hoping it's 96.I have a gut feeling 94 will be the next one
September 15Sep 15 4 minutes ago, nowmusic1993 said:I have a gut feeling 94 will be the next oneYou think? And if so, why?
September 15Sep 15 Any of the above are fun choices! I'm curious more than anything, how they'll compile any of '94, '95 and '96. As these years are really fun in general.
September 15Sep 15 Yeah, and I've been thinking, if it's either 1995 or 96 that's next, I have a feeling that 2027 could mean the year that completes the early 70s, late 70s, early 90s, and late 90s respectively, when it comes to yearbooks.
September 15Sep 15 I don’t care what the next yearbook is as long as it isn’t 1994 and if Now Christmas 2026 is being released 30th October, then they should change the release date or release the next yearbook on 23rd October so the two don’t clash. They need to stop clashing their Christmas rehashes with the yearbooks
September 15Sep 15 I've finally listened to all four discs of NOW Yearbook 1971, and I have a Top 10 that I really enjoy from this release.The Tams - Hey Girl Don't Bother MeDave & Ansel Collins - Double BarrelMungo Jerry - Baby JumpT. Rex - Hot LoveDiana Ross - I'm Still WaitingMarvin Gaye - What's Going OnTitanic - SultanaLynn Anderson - Rose GardenIsaac Hayes - Theme From "Shaft"Curved Air - Back Street LuvHonestly, this album had new discoveries, re-discoveries, and songs that I'd heard before but never knew the title of until now, so it's been a great discovery tool for me. The Motown on Disc 4 is just chef's kiss!Of the whole album, I saved 21 songs to my Liked Songs on Spotify, and I'm so looking forward to the Extra for more discoveries.
September 17Sep 17 I downloaded the One More Time Eras album this week. I know it's been discussed in here how what's on it is nothing new but listening to it as a collection of tracks it's really bloody good. It just takes me right back to my childhood and teen years perfectly, so many great songs!
September 17Sep 17 I just seen that the GTA VI soundtrack is being released on 19th November so I hope and expect Now 125 to be released 13th November so it can manage a week at the top as if it got released on 20th November, I can see the GTA VI soundtrack beating Now 125 to the top of the compilation chart
September 17Sep 17 10 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:Look what I received early from HMV!Mine's most likely to arrive tomorrow.
September 17Sep 17 BRAVO Hits 135 has been revealed:https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/various-bravo-hits-vol-135/hnum/12922500
September 17Sep 17 9 minutes ago, WazzupMyBoyz said:BRAVO Hits 135 has been revealed:https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/various-bravo-hits-vol-135/hnum/12922500Man, I can't believe the Germans didn't pay tribute to Dolly Parton...
September 18Sep 18 I'm surprised they didn't actually announce the next Vault yearbook on the email I had just now. I'm hoping the vault for 1987 is the next vault yearbook.
September 18Sep 18 57 minutes ago, geraintlewis268 said:I'm surprised they didn't actually announce the next Vault yearbook on the email I had just now. I'm hoping the vault for 1987 is the next vault yearbook.They could do a switch around like they did before with 1980 and 1982.
September 18Sep 18 59 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:They could do a switch around like they did before with 1980 and 1982.In other words, 1989, 1988, then 1987?
Create an account or sign in to comment