Friday at 14:444 days 4 minutes ago, Tylky said:I dig it! Kickstarts with dance and ends with the beautiful Elton John number. I’m genuinely excited for this!Samesies! I never knew people said that the tracklisting was the best ever, all thanks to one disc.
Friday at 15:054 days 6 minutes ago, awardinary said:Still not available to pre-order on Amazon yet.It's there, just awkwardly titled with a symbol in it so it'll appear under the Various Artists search instead
Friday at 16:564 days Vault 1986 has reached number 3 on the compilation chart, one place lower than vault 1984 which remains the highest charting vault. Also, if we get ADÉLA on Now 125, I wonder which song of hers we’ll get out of Nicole Kidman or Ain’t in L.A.? I reckon we’ll either get both or just Ain’t In L.A. and they’ll save Nicole Kidman for Now 126 Edited Friday at 17:014 days by Hadji
Friday at 19:514 days Extra 1971 isn’t available for preorder on iTunes. I think they’ve decided to stop making the extra yearbooks available for download
Saturday at 06:223 days 15 hours ago, geraintlewis268 said:Samesies! I never knew people said that the tracklisting was the best ever, all thanks to one disc.I think we’ve all been expecting a dance disc in the 90s for a long time. Why NOW kept breaking up the dance tunes across discs I have no idea.They came close with the main edition of 1999 but decided to tack on some indie/alternative at the end.Dance music was prominent throughout the entire decade, so it deserves its own disc.
3 hours ago3 hr 8 hours ago, Hadji said:Looks like this weeks announcement is gonna be Now Eras The Ballroom BlitzI think we'll be expecting the Sweet to kick the album off, albeit having the title as The Ballroom Blitz.
Create an account or sign in to comment