Posted August 11, 20251 yr The Black Parade to continue on two dates in Wembley Stadium next year, 3 months before 20 years of the album....Yep. Only two dates (so far) and in one venue. Wonderful, innit. Edited August 11, 20251 yr by AllStarBySmashMouth
September 26, 20251 yr Couple more dates went on sale today. It was a nightmare (again) but more successful as my friend managed to get tickets so I'm going to the 8th July Wembley date!
September 26, 20251 yr Author I was thinking of posting the dates here but it will be easy to find out somewhere anyway. Not sure yet I'll be able to watch next year. Maybe someone I know tells me about it / bought tickets or something.
September 12Sep 12 20th Anniversary release of the album is happening with a CD, cassette, vinyl and digital download. Out 23rd October.Includes the original album, plus:Heaven Help Us (Welcome To The Black Parade B-side)Kill All Your Friends (Famous Last Words B-side)My Way Home Is Through You (Famous Last Words B-side)Dead! (Live)The Sharpest Lives (Live)Someone Out There Loves You (Live) (aka Stay)
Create an account or sign in to comment