Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Just for fun, I thought I'd post what Kylie and Dannii songs the people of popular music listening site last.fm are listening to the most. I'll try and keep it updated every week.

 

Position, song and amount of listeners:

 

KYLIE:

 

1. Love At First Sight (1,295)

2. Can't Get You Out Of My Head (1,239)

3. In Your Eyes (1,229)

4. Slow (1,034)

5. Come Into My World (916)

6. I Believe In You (834)

7. Red Blooded Woman (741)

8. On A Night Like This (666)

9. Confide In Me (638)

10. Chocolate (608)

11. I Should Be So Lucky (585)

12. Spinning Around (511)

13. Better The Devil You Know (506)

14. Fever (469)

15. White Diamond (391)

16. Hand On Your Heart (381)

17. Dancefloor (337)

18. Love Affair (327)

19. Fragile (312)

20. Give It To Me (304)

 

DANNII:

 

1. I Begin To Wonder (211)

2. Put The Needle On It (127)

3. So Under Pressure (101)

4. Love Fight (85)

5. You Won't Forget About Me (82)

6. All I Wanna Do (79)

7. Perfection (59)

8. Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling (56)

9. Who Do You Love Now? (55)

9. I Can't Sleep At Night (55)

11. I Begin To Wonder (Radio Edit) (53)

12. Gone (47)

13. Sunrise (46)

14. Good Times (40)

15. This Is It (36)

16. Creep (32)

17. He's The Greatest Dancer (Fugitive Remix) (31)

18. Who Do You Love Now (30) (wrongly tagged so appears twice)

19. For The Record (29)

20. On The Loop (26)

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

greatto see love at first sight ahead of cant get you out of my head on the kylie list

 

I was glad too, but it's safe to say CGYOMH should be number one because some people have titled it wrong, such as missing the apostrophe out of 'Can't' and some even titling it 'Outta My Head'. :blink: With all those added together it would probably be ahead of 'Love At First Sight'.

 

This week's coming up!

None of the Kylie songs I have on my computer are top 20.
  • Author

This weeks!

 

Position, last week, song title and amount of listeners:

 

KYLIE:

 

1. (1) Love At First Sight [1,300]

2. (2) Can't Get You Out Of My Head [1,203]

3. (3) In Your Eyes [1,198]

4. (4) Slow [1,016]

5. (5) Come Into My World [897]

6. (6) I Believe In You [802]

7. (7) Red Blooded Woman [738]

8. (9) Confide In Me [617]

9. (10) Chocolate [591]

10. (8) On A Night Like This [582]

11. (11) I Should Be So Lucky [544]

12. (12) Spinning Around [543]

13. (14) Fever [427]

14. (13) Better The Devil You Know [423]

15. (-) Giving You Up [328]

16. (-) Cant Get You Out Of My Head [324] (wrongly tagged so appears twice)

17. (16) Hand On Your Heart [322]

18. (18) Love Affair [321]

19. (17) Dancefloor [312]

20. (20) Give It To Me [300]

 

DANNII:

 

1. (1) I Begin To Wonder [221]

2. (2) Put The Needle On It [141]

3. (3) So Under Pressure [127]

4. (5) You Won't Forget About Me [94]

5. (6) All I Wanna Do [91]

6. (7) Perfection [81]

7. (8) Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling [78]

8. (4) Love Fight [70]

9. (9) I Can't Sleep At Night [60]

10. (13) Sunrise [50]

11. (15) This Is It [49]

11. (-) Everything I Wanted [49]

13. (9) Who Do You Love Now? [48]

14. (12) Gone [47]

15. (16) Creep [43]

16. (14) Good Times [38]

17. (11) I Begin To Wonder (Radio Edit) [37]

18. (20) On The Loop [35]

19. (-) Love And Kisses [34]

20. (19) For The Record [31]

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.