Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Top 40 Tracks: 12/12/2025
01 [NE] JADE - Use Me [01] (1 week / #1 peak)
02 [NE] JADE - Church [02] (1 week / #2 peak)
03 [NE] JADE - This Is What We Dance For [03] (1 week / #3 peak)
04 [09] Annalisa - Esibizionista [09-04] (2 weeks / #4 peak)
05 [NE] JADE - If My Heart Was A House [05] (1 week / #5 peak)

06 [RE] JADE - Frozen [04-07-10-20-23-36-xx-06] (7 weeks / #4 peak)
07 [01] Chloe Qisha - So Sad So Hot [37-18-07-02-02-01-01-07] (8 weeks / #1 peak)
08 [12] Kylie Minogue - XMAS [12-12-08] (3 weeks / #8 peak)
09 [NE] JADE - Dreamcheater [09] (1 week / #9 peak)
10 [02] Robyn - Dopamine [30-08-07-02-10] (5 weeks / #2 peak)

11 [NE] Annalisa - Maschio [11] (1 week / #11 peak)
12 [NE] Olly Murs x The Ordinary Boys - Christmas Starts Tonight [12] (1 week / #12 peak)
13 [NE] JADE - Best You Could [13] (1 week / #13 peak)
14 [07] Charli xcx - Chains of Love [22-10-07-14] (4 weeks / #7 peak)
15 [13] Perrie - Christmas Magic [13-13-15] (3 weeks / #13 peak)
16 [03] RAYE - WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! [14-03-03-02-06-10-10-13-06-04-03-16] (12 weeks / #2 peak)
17 [16] Agnes - EGO [03-02-12-14-16-23-31-38-40-xx-34-32-16-17] (13 weeks / #2 peak)
18 [05] As December Falls - Flametide [16-05-03-05-18] (5 weeks / #3 peak)
19 [NE] JADE - Tar [19] (1 week / #19 peak)
20 [17] The Pretty Reckless - Where Are You Christmas? [17-20] (2 weeks / #17 peak)

21 [NE] Olly Murs - Guilty [21] (1 week / #21 peak)
22 [04] The Last Dinner Party - The Scythe [03-01-01-02-04-22] (6 weeks / #1 peak)
23 [08] Hayley Williams - Good Ol’ Days [06-05-08-03-06-08-23] (7 weeks / #3 peak)
24 [NE] South Arcade - Drive Myself Home [24] (1 week / #24 peak)
25 [RE] Shakira - Zoo [29-25-34-xx-25] (4 weeks / #25 peak)
26 [06] Cynthia Eviro & Ariana Grande - For Good [05-06-26] (3 weeks / #5 peak)
27 [30] MIKA - Modern Times [25-21-23-28-30-27] (6 weeks / #21 peak)
28 [RE] Ava Max - 1 Wish [38-xx-28] (2 weeks / #28 peak)
29 [11] Lily Allen - Pussy Palace [03-04-12-21-26-11-29] (7 weeks / #3 peak)
30 [14] Alessi Rose - Get Around [17-10-11-14-30] (5 weeks / #10 peak)

31 [NE] The Enemy - Trouble [31] (1 week / #31 peak)
32 [15] Reneé Rapp - Lucky [09-07-09-15-32] (5 weeks / #7 peak)
33 [27] Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia [01-04-09-12-15-23-29-27-27-33] (10 weeks / #1 peak)
34 [18] The Enemy - Not Going Your Way [06-06-09-14-18-34] (6 weeks / #6 peak)
35 [25] Hayley Williams - Showbiz [19-22-25-35] (4 weeks / #19 peak)
36 [22] JADE - Unconditional [02-01-01-01-02-01-02-05-08-10-16-20-22-36] (14 weeks / #1 peak)
37 [20] Melanie C - Sweat [19-20-18-07-12-15-20-37] (8 weeks / #7 peak)
38 [NE] Cher - Christmas Is Here [38] (1 week / #38 peak)
39 [23] 5 Seconds of Summer - NOT OK [10-08-01-04-11-14-20-24-23-39] (10 weeks / #1 peak)
40 [21] Katy Perry - bandaids [15-13-17-21-40] (5 weeks / #13 peak)

Goodbye
xx [10] Olly Murs - Run This Town [17-05-04-08-10-xx] (5 weeks / #4 peak)
xx [19] Lily Allen & Specialist Moss - Nonmonogamummy [09-02-03-11-16-19-xx] (6 weeks / #2 peak)
xx [24] Leigh-Anne & Rvssian - Friends [24-xx] (1 week / #24 peak)
xx [26] Cat Burns - There’s Just Something About Her [13-01-01-04-14-18-26-xx] (7 weeks / #1 peak)
xx [28] Bastille - SAVE MY SOUL [28-xx] (1 week / #28 peak)
xx [29] Freya Ridings - Wicker Woman [19-18-25-29-xx] (4 weeks / #18 peak)
xx [31] Diana Vickers - Pretty Boys [36-19-31-xx] (3 weeks / #19 peak)
xx [32] Meghan Trainor - Still Don’t Care [17-23-32-xx] (3 weeks / #17 peak)
xx [33] Hilary Duff - Mature [26-25-29-33-xx] (4 weeks / #25 peak)
xx [34] Jessie J - H.A.P.P.Y [22-29-27-30-34-xx] (5 weeks / #22 peak)
xx [35] Florence Road - Storm Warnings [31-35-xx] (2 weeks / #31 peak)
xx [36] Lily Allen - Tennis [33-36-xx] (2 weeks / #33 peak)
xx [37] HAVEN. feat. Kaitlin Aragon - I Run [37-xx] (1 week / #37 peak)
xx [38] Madison Beer - bittersweet [15-21-38-xx] (3 weeks / #15 peak)
xx [39] Sabrina Carpenter - When Did You Get Hot? [39-xx] (1 week / #39 peak)
xx [40] Lily Allen - 4chan Stan [21-12-20-32-39-40-xx] (6 weeks / #12 peak)

  • Replies 5
  • Views 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Helloooooooo. Church is great and ultimately my favourite do the new tracks but overall they're all varying degrees of excellent. I can't believe just how amazing everything has been from her. I woul

  • Hi Juranamo! Nice to see "Esibizionista" in the top 5 and "Maschio" debuting at #11, to join it! So happy to see Annalisa on your chart. I also like the returns for "Frozen", "Zoo", "1 Wish" and the

  • Thanks for commenting, @Sergej I love a big pop banger, and these two are brilliant songs! Are there any other similar songs by Annalisa (or anyone else that I might not have heard) that you recomme

Helloooooooo.

Church is great and ultimately my favourite do the new tracks but overall they're all varying degrees of excellent. I can't believe just how amazing everything has been from her. I would have liked another plastic box-eswue track from her though. 🥳

Hi Juranamo!

Nice to see "Esibizionista" in the top 5 and "Maschio" debuting at #11, to join it! So happy to see Annalisa on your chart.

I also like the returns for "Frozen", "Zoo", "1 Wish" and the debuts for "Church" and "Guilty".

Great chart!
Take care.

  • Author

Hey @JSG thanks for commenting!

8 hours ago, JSG said:

Church is great and ultimately my favourite do the new tracks but overall they're all varying degrees of excellent. I can't believe just how amazing everything has been from her. I would have liked another plastic box-eswue track from her though. 🥳

I'm loving the whole of The Encore: I stand by the first minute of 'Tar' being a misstep as it is not a hidden track in any way, but otherwise it's all brilliant! 'Church' was definitely the correct single, but I'm really loving 'Use Me' at the moment!

Edited by Juranamo

  • Author

Thanks for commenting, @Sergej

2 hours ago, Sergej said:

Nice to see "Esibizionista" in the top 5 and "Maschio" debuting at #11, to join it! So happy to see Annalisa on your chart.

I love a big pop banger, and these two are brilliant songs! Are there any other similar songs by Annalisa (or anyone else that I might not have heard) that you recommend? 😊

2 hours ago, Sergej said:

I also like the returns for "Frozen", "Zoo", "1 Wish" and the debuts for "Church" and "Guilty".

'Frozen' has always been a classic, and I adore JADE's version. 😍

I saw Zootropolis 2, which has made me appreciate 'Zoo' more. I expect it will climb to a new peak next week!

'1 Wish' is definitely one of my favourite Christmas songs of the last few years!

'Church' is like a little sister of 'Angel Of My Dreams', I'm loving it! And 'Guilty' is such a fun song, it's a shame Olly's music doesn't seem very well received this era as I think it's mostly MUCH better than what I heard from his last album!

1 hour ago, Juranamo said:

Thanks for commenting, @Sergej

I love a big pop banger, and these two are brilliant songs! Are there any other similar songs by Annalisa (or anyone else that I might not have heard) that you recommend? 😊

Well, her album E POI SIAMO FINITI NEL VORTICE is one of my favourite albums of the decade and has a lot of bangers on there, hope you can check it out! And for similarities, the songs from Elodie and The Kolors are also worth checking out, they have a couple of bangers too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.