Jump to content

Juranamo

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Juranamo

  1. The Juranabaijan 40 | 09/10/202601 [02] South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1-2-1] (3 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2-1-2] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [06] Sugababes - Ghost [6-3] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [10] CHVRCHES - Roses [10-4] (2 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [07] Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria [7-5] (2 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [09] Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26-9-6] (3 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [03] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13-3-7] (5 weeks / #3 peak) 08 [25] overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love [25-8] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [04] Bea Miller - drunk enough [3-4-9] (3 weeks / #3 peak) 10 [21] Wasia Project - Vogue [14-21-10] (3 weeks / #10 peak) 11 [NE] Blossoms feat. Declan McKenna - Additional Driver [11] (1 week / #11 peak) 12 [05] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8-5-12] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 13 [22] NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21-22-13] (3 weeks / #13 peak) 14 [16] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34-16-14] (3 weeks / #14 peak) 15 [NE] Miley Cyrus feat. Model/Actriz - Different Religion [15] (1 week / #15 peak) 16 [12] Florrie - Magic For a While [12-16] (2 weeks / #12 peak) 17 [15] Say Now - Met my match [15-17] (2 weeks / #15 peak) 18 [NE] Zara Larsson - Blue Moon [18] (1 week / #18 peak) 19 [08] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5-8-19] (5 weeks / #5 peak) 20 [11] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9-11-20] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 21 [14] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17-14-21] (5 weeks / #14 peak) 22 [18] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12-18-22] (6 weeks / #4 peak) 23 [27] Angie - Notte Malinconia [27-23] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 24 [13] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7-13-24] (6 weeks / #4 peak) 25 [26] Movements - Pulse [39-26-25] (3 weeks / #25 peak) 26 [36] Cherry Bomb - Crash! [36-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [28] Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U [28-27] (2 weeks / #27 peak) 28 [NE] Holly Humberstone - Too Cute To Be Lonely [28] (1 week / #28 peak) 29 [19] push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6-19-29] (3 weeks / #6 peak) 30 [23] Annalisa con Madame - Amica [23-30] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 31 [29] As December Falls + Solence - Nervous [29-31] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 32 [NE] Leony - Way Too Late [32] (1 week / #32 peak) 33 [17] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4-17-33] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 34 [NE] Take That - Dreamers [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [30] Taylor Swift - Patient Zero [30-35] (2 weeks / #30 peak) 36 [20] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11-20-36] (8 weeks / #9 peak) 37 [NE] Hilary Duff - CATastrophe [37] (1 week / #37 peak) 38 [33] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25-33-38] (6 weeks / #21 peak) 39 [24] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10-24-39] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [NE] Purple Disco Machine & MEEK - Test My Luck [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbyexx [31] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22-31-xx] (6 weeks / #13 peak) xx [32] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15-32-xx] (7 weeks / #5 peak) xx [34] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19-34-xx] (5 weeks / #6 peak) xx [35] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18-35-xx] (4 weeks / #18 peak) xx [37] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24-37-xx] (12 weeks / #2 peak) xx [38] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16-38-xx] (7 weeks / #12 peak) xx [39] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20-39-xx] (6 weeks / #3 peak) xx [40] LØLØ feat. Ella Red - delusional darling [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
  2. The Juranabaijan 40 | 09/10/202601 [02] South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1-2-1] (3 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2-1-2] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [06] Sugababes - Ghost [6-3] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [10] CHVRCHES - Roses [10-4] (2 weeks / #4 peak) 05 [07] Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria [7-5] (2 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [09] Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26-9-6] (3 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [03] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13-3-7] (5 weeks / #3 peak) 08 [25] overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love [25-8] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 09 [04] Bea Miller - drunk enough [3-4-9] (3 weeks / #3 peak) 10 [21] Wasia Project - Vogue [14-21-10] (3 weeks / #10 peak) 11 [NE] Blossoms feat. Declan McKenna - Additional Driver [11] (1 week / #11 peak) 12 [05] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8-5-12] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 13 [22] NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21-22-13] (3 weeks / #13 peak) 14 [16] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34-16-14] (3 weeks / #14 peak) 15 [NE] Miley Cyrus feat. Model/Actriz - Different Religion [15] (1 week / #15 peak) 16 [12] Florrie - Magic For a While [12-16] (2 weeks / #12 peak) 17 [15] Say Now - Met my match [15-17] (2 weeks / #15 peak) 18 [NE] Zara Larsson - Blue Moon [18] (1 week / #18 peak) 19 [08] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5-8-19] (5 weeks / #5 peak) 20 [11] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9-11-20] (8 weeks / #5 peak) 21 [14] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17-14-21] (5 weeks / #14 peak) 22 [18] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12-18-22] (6 weeks / #4 peak) 23 [27] Angie - Notte Malinconia [27-23] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 24 [13] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7-13-24] (6 weeks / #4 peak) 25 [26] Movements - Pulse [39-26-25] (3 weeks / #25 peak) 26 [36] Cherry Bomb - Crash! [36-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [28] Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U [28-27] (2 weeks / #27 peak) 28 [NE] Holly Humberstone - Too Cute To Be Lonely [28] (1 week / #28 peak) 29 [19] push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6-19-29] (3 weeks / #6 peak) 30 [23] Annalisa con Madame - Amica [23-30] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 31 [29] As December Falls + Solence - Nervous [29-31] (2 weeks / #29 peak) 32 [NE] Leony - Way Too Late [32] (1 week / #32 peak) 33 [17] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4-17-33] (6 weeks / #1 peak) 34 [NE] Take That - Dreamers [34] (1 week / #34 peak) 35 [30] Taylor Swift - Patient Zero [30-35] (2 weeks / #30 peak) 36 [20] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11-20-36] (8 weeks / #9 peak) 37 [NE] Hilary Duff - CATastrophe [37] (1 week / #37 peak) 38 [33] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25-33-38] (6 weeks / #21 peak) 39 [24] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10-24-39] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 40 [NE] Purple Disco Machine & MEEK - Test My Luck [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbyexx [31] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22-31-xx] (6 weeks / #13 peak) xx [32] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15-32-xx] (7 weeks / #5 peak) xx [34] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19-34-xx] (5 weeks / #6 peak) xx [35] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18-35-xx] (4 weeks / #18 peak) xx [37] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24-37-xx] (12 weeks / #2 peak) xx [38] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16-38-xx] (7 weeks / #12 peak) xx [39] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20-39-xx] (6 weeks / #3 peak) xx [40] LØLØ feat. Ella Red - delusional darling [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
  3. Top 40 Tracks: 09/10/202601 - South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S 02 - XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) 03 - Sugababes - Ghost 04 - CHVRCHES - Roses 05 - Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria 06 - Fat Dog - Call It What You Want 07 - Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby 08 - overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love 09 - Bea Miller - drunk enough 10 - Wasia Project - Vogue 11 - Blossoms feat. Declan McKenna - Additional Driver 12 - Florence Road - 7563 13 - NERIAH - Salt in the Wound 14 - Dove Cameron - When In Rome 15 - Miley Cyrus feat. Model/Actriz - Different Religion 16 - Florrie - Magic For a While 17 - Say Now - Met my match 18 - Zara Larsson - Blue Moon 19 - Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades 20 - Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS 21 - The Warning - Bite My Tongue 22 - Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch 23 - Angie - Notte Malinconia 24 - Florrie - Catch You If You Fall 25 - Movements - Pulse 26 - Cherry Bomb - Crash! 27 - Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U 28 - Holly Humberstone - Too Cute To Be Lonely 29 - push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind 30 - Annalisa con Madame - Amica 31 - As December Falls + Solence - Nervous 32 - Leony - Way Too Late 33 - Feeder - When We Fall 34 - Take That - Dreamers 35 - Taylor Swift - Patient Zero 36 - LØLØ - pretty little wreck 37 - Hilary Duff - CATastrophe 38 - Ashe - Stop The Wedding! 39 - Michele - Vie d'uscita 40 - Purple Disco Machine & MEEK - Test My Luck
  4. I know there was a laughing emoji there, but I personally didn't find that very clear (as it was in response to someone saying it was good to see them still supportive of each other)... Sorry if it was! (Also I have a tendency to ramble... My post could definitely have been one or two sentences lol)
  5. THIS. That's why I like to throw out early full odds when I have the time to listen and stuff. This is supposed to be fun, and when I'm not super busy it's fun to get the conversation started! Who doesn't love a bit of chaos? 🤣 Also... I've been pm'd about a crying reaction to bad odds before! That's me acknowledging that your predictions are wrong/it's not looking good for my song, nothing on here actually makes me sad 🙈 (I did say to that person that it's all in jest and there's no need to worry about upsetting me 😘)
  6. This feels a little unnecessary? Jordan's being recognised as an ally on his own merit. It's not like being in a relationship with Jade really did anything for his music career, so giving her a shoutout for his own benefit makes precisely zero sense. All we do know, is the tabloid that revealed the news or the breakup (I forget which one) said that their sources said they were both on good terms, and that their friends also hoped they would work things out iirc. Not every breakup needs to be messy. 🤷‍♂️ His comment at these awards marries up with the info we already have. Lol They also don't owe anyone any info on their private life, that's none of our business unless they want it to be! Personally, I really love that he's showing Jade love despite not being together anymore. They clearly have (or had) alot of love for each other: relationships just don't always work out!
  7. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    This misses my point entirely, but okay... If I'm in packed screening and accidentally booked a spot in the wrong place because me and my friends were rushing to get our bookings in as we can't do it all in one booking, then a group of people are sat either side of my friends... There is absolutely ZERO chance I'm asking them to move. And then there's what Who said below... I kinda don't want to put myself through the anxiety of possibly being sat in someone else's seat, Hadji 🤷‍♂️ I can't really tell if they're being serious or not. Just a baffling attitude to be honest. 🫠 Yeah, there's definitely impact on the staff too. They've clearly heard alot at my cinema from members as I've noticed they've started trying to evade the topic whenever they think me or my friends are going to mention anything about it... (The other day I forgot I needed to use my own QR code and jokingly said "oh yeah, the hubby doesn't have control of the bookings anymore, does he?", and the guy scanning the codes was very silent, where normally they're all pretty chatty and would have a laugh at that sort of thing!)
  8. Juranamo posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    Honestly, the restrictions around what seats can be left are not a problem at all... The fact you can't book on behalf of other unlimited members anymore is super annoying though 🤣 Me and a few friends regularly go to the cinema, and we now need to coordinate our bookings, double check seat numbers etc. I can't wait for me to accidentally book the wrong seat haha (I'll live though, it's just a little annoying 🙈)
  9. Lee Mead Maybe some dreams should not just be "this will do"? Unless he dreamed of being a one hit wonder... 'This Is Me' started to sound tired outside the film after the 7,000,000th play, but it's an easy winner here! It's a karaoke classic though, loads of people seem to attempt it 🤣 Maybe I'll enjoy it more now it's no longer being overplayed so much!
  10. I'm under no illusion that it was going to be easy for me to qualify. I think I'm actually in the better semi in terms of potential to qualify as I can see two of three potentially high voters and being different means you're not competing against similar songs... But I still think that means my ceiling is around 25th rather than probably rock bottom in the other semi lol
  11. I assume this is to make it easier for you to import the votes... In which case, 7-1 pointers all on the same line? Or is separate lines good too? 12 | Nation | Artist 'song' 10 | Nation | Artist 'song' 08 | Nation | Artist 'song' 07 | Nation | Artist 'song' 06 | Nation | Artist 'song' 05 | Nation | Artist 'song' Or... 12 | Nation | Artist 'song' 10 | Nation | Artist 'song' 08 | Nation | Artist 'song' 07 | Nation | Artist 'song' 06 | Nation | Artist 'song' 05 | Nation | Artist 'song' Just wanna make life as easy as possible for you!
  12. I'M A LITTLE YELLOW FISH IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA, WON'T SOMEBODY HELP ME?! I think it needs the help too, so I'm voting for that!
  13. Whilst I don't agree with the way that the majority of greatest hits albums are able to linger around forever at the upper echelons of the chart due to the rules, Katy Perry's (and Dua Lipa's live album which is also exploiting a loophole really, both of which I love) greatest hits album hasn't been physically released or marketed anywhere. It's not really an album, it's literally just a playlist that you can stream and download (but I'm not sure if anyone really has).
  14. She only changes based on time if your device changes based on time, and my device hasn't ever seen light mode, I wouldn't do that to the poor thing x
  15. I love her but it's 'Midnight Cowboy' for me here. The only reason for this is that (for me) it falls flat live in comparison to the rest, otherwise it's an excellent song! Really do need to split hairs at this point 😭😭 Also, awaiting the traditional third vote for FUFN!
  16. I can't figure out how to edit a quote into my existing post lol. But completely agree about 'Next Plane Home', criminal that it never went Top 40! As Herbs says, Daniel Power is only a one hit wonder on a technicality. 'Free Loop' was excluded from the chart as it had a version of 'Bad Day' as the b-side whilst that was still in the Top 40, 'Free Loop' would have charted in the Top 30 (so not a massive hit), but I wonder if the fact it seemed not to have chart would have hindered his airplay going forward?
  17. I love both of these songs alot! It's a bad day for Rachel Platten as she has alot of fight left in her song, but I'm giving my vote to the the pow(t)erful 'Bad Day'!
  18. Why would anyone not use dark mode? 😮
  19. Juranabaijan stuck in a parallel worldFor the 189th Buzzjack Song Contest, we have sent the 2007 (and 2008) fleeting hit single by one album wonder, Elliot Minor. It has been an enduring hit in Juranabaijan, and we're hoping we can introduce this high energy rock bop to anyone who may have been blinking in the late noughties! This song really is something supernatural, enjoy! What better time to send this than during the spookiest month of the year?
  20. Also, just a minor (lol) observation that the version of my song on the streaming playlists is the album version so it has an interlude attached to it too. I have no issue with you voting based on the Interlude if you like that bit x 🤣
  21. Omg there's a Juranabaijan recycle 😵😍
  22. No. But I guess so if it results in a banger sent almost every month 🤣
  23. République d'Áskorza or Taahino as it stands (mostly because I seem to reliably like their entries)
  24. Second paragraph: "Rob needs a break, let's all agree to not vote for it, and get our first nil pointer in the process " Last paragraph: "Rob's passionate about the song, let's not do that... The song deserves support from its fans!" Though I get that: it's insane how having alot going on can make this contest a struggle! (P.s. glad you've entered, even though there's almost zero chance of you sending votes my way this month 🤣)
  25. I have zero recollection of that Charlie Brown song. And I knew pretty much all the hits back then... It sounds a bit like that Alesha Dixon weight watchers song, but without the charm... Mini Viva EASILY gets my vote. I still listen to that and their other two songs regularly.