August 22Aug 22 Author US Spotify Daily Update - August 22courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3091(x95)1,434,669+86,1819,741,421-32,170399,411,4612=Malcolm Todd - Earrings2301(x1)1,124,237-2,0087,418,017+76,360197,367,5793+1Tame Impala - Loser343(x4)1,014,549+15,6436,957,746-34,47623,324,1204-1Steve Lacy - oh yeah?222(x7)962,113-52,6887,179,190-183,69619,858,5545=Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song711(x12)920,391+1,0636,307,053-21,04288,848,6246=Olivia Rodrigo - the cure921(x1)815,428-18,7005,738,444-52,867101,306,4057+4STELLA LEFTY - Boston1367811,546+88,0345,169,802+59,72083,835,9658=Ella Langley - Be Her1903(x5)806,308+43,3245,452,680-6,555164,857,5809-2The Killers - Mr. Brightside21825803,876+27,4605,266,744+2,458862,280,37610-1Olivia Dean - Man I Need3671(x2)772,520+19,8305,182,991-31,249357,206,83611+1Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me851(x4)727,869+7,0345,165,650-109,96796,570,56212NEWPARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love112727,417727,417+727,417727,41713=Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade38713720,829+9,3634,748,538+21,595199,658,31214-4Morgan Wallen - Been By Now291(x1)717,049-25,4705,278,890-120,26726,987,63315-1Drake - Janice STFU991(x10)693,427+22,2584,882,885-87,537113,304,62116-1Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1686663,320+10,7034,935,798-81,335101,536,79217-1Dominic Fike - Babydoll4151(x11)655,034+4,1814,610,251-53,524295,475,23818=Ella Langley - weren't for the wind4937628,426+34,8424,535,165-68,212268,895,16119-2Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out15113622,571+24,5733,835,567+75,74392,363,53120=Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1271(x11)588,973+6,7394,075,141-30,127132,462,23421+1Temper City - Self Aware13017582,830+11,6544,138,973-36,95968,211,49822-1KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti86567,777-13,3174,308,331-308,8865,184,99423+1The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9009566,099+4,0713,672,439+36,108457,585,21624+11KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)1024565,261+77,6923,108,459+175,4914,156,26825-6Ariana Grande - petal221(x2)562,216-21,0204,314,432-197,33222,017,21326-1Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1309558,727+14,5693,914,213-21,37290,345,84227=Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)12013547,879+16,1663,747,977-18,26577,215,11428-2Noah Kahan - Orbiter11921546,163+9,7193,804,987-26,43864,578,34029-1Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2412(x1)542,525+24,7813,785,473-50,754145,272,62430-7KATSEYE - Animal294535,416-32,6494,389,758-280,21519,825,06631+8Koe Wetzel - Jaded (w/ Ella Langley)1517532,004+50,8893,280,151-202,1707,711,24232=Foo Fighters - Everlong112931525,833+23,0723,350,444+40,362409,444,92933+8Bad Bunny - EoO5174524,576+46,7403,286,638+23,316254,786,50734-4Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3294524,011+16,9823,604,681-42,650248,536,45335-6F3miii - NOBLE11717509,291+9253,723,046-51,80860,724,87036+6Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4634508,759+33,8953,669,457-76,792325,567,14237-1Lil Baby - Dead Fresh3617501,434+14,9723,397,918-30,15019,888,94838-7Arctic Monkeys - 505198413499,401-6,6573,624,771-37,765835,979,51739-2Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)15632496,802+11,6653,481,875-25,39966,021,63840-6Alyssa Grace - bloodstream6133495,803+5,9003,369,464+9,14126,722,38841-1Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23271(x29)494,608+16,2073,429,323-35,8231,209,351,12742-9pupsies - misery.5615494,422-1923,526,140+2,59731,827,16743=Bad Bunny - DtMF5931(x43)492,018+19,5883,290,982+15,308447,208,46944-6Don Toliver - E852044491,344+9,9343,249,047-2,308159,277,19345-1Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1362(x2)487,051+15,8183,516,900-77,683101,094,66846+4Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered516476,365+25,9282,974,830+36,03626,441,99347-1Michael Jackson - Chicago1188473,928+9,8573,289,016-17,36182,494,10148-3Noah Kahan - Willing and Able11911468,552+7433,219,711-24,84062,784,23549-1Radiohead - Creep8139466,927+7,2833,282,788-46,923388,749,26250-3Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains713(x1)460,626-2,2552,977,422+26,48247,273,820US Spotify #51-100 - August 2251+1Alex Warren - Ordinary5611(x13)458,988+11,0633,210,812-31,323468,391,64252-3Olivia Rodrigo - expectations718455,234+2,8283,107,823-15,44747,390,07953-2The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23827449,795-2573,303,120-52,5751,126,430,94354+11BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)36919448,622+33,3032,965,808+10,056165,137,85855+3PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2311(x9)447,231+13,0503,053,444-15,254186,067,92856-1Noah Kahan - Stick Season13711(x2)442,297+4,7252,965,592+644815,640,21657-4Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)25622442,132-3,0622,991,363+9,196114,752,26558NEWMac Miller - Butterflies158441,373441,373+441,373441,37359-5Audrey Hobert - Sue me5052438,743-2,2842,958,617+20,61918,061,66960+58Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (w/ Timbaland)52728436,603+91,3272,692,358+23,726184,099,80161-4Djo - End of Beginning8021(x13)435,923-2442,953,328-15,324520,127,11562-3Vance Joy - Riptide158512434,839+1,5462,940,172+15,772455,725,97663+5Bruno Mars - Risk It All1761(x7)432,811+24,2302,703,022+55,076120,018,62264+5Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8321(x6)430,182+22,9872,793,224+16,911747,800,29165-5sombr - back to friends5221(x2)426,840-2,9793,206,816-68,499428,338,82966+4Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun21460422,055+17,2332,840,213+1,81886,596,83767-11Steve Lacy - the feeling4217421,338-15,5312,953,624-42,70516,986,39768-6Justin Bieber - DAISIES4031(x9)420,258+262,845,691-30,631250,371,16569-8Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7523(x5)418,473-5,9143,025,989-61,251528,468,67570-6Drake - Headlines52722418,181+1,3912,654,675+42,566224,270,96971+13Mac Miller - The Spins (w/ Empire Of The Sun)15437412,739+34,8072,743,524-2,60374,451,31072-9ADÉLA - Ain't In LA2438412,434-4,4963,114,178-64,67610,657,60173-2Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You781(x2)408,168+4,8172,890,845-45,29855,577,30474-7Katy Perry - The One That Got Away14628408,032-4,7723,193,529-99,16272,624,01875-9Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3231(x56)404,016-10,1832,856,636-32,188330,685,70776-2Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered70763401,283+5,2062,757,455-32,356220,678,83577-5Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee712(x1)400,589-1,5702,776,878-17,33153,353,37078+14Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)8561(x1)397,883+28,5242,659,983-9,100725,997,92579-2J. Cole - No Role Modelz38007397,178+4,8232,641,416-3,0591,336,333,83180-5Omar Apollo - Evergreen2488395,980+3382,512,398+57,865100,737,06981-1Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music30826395,528+11,9162,793,606-45,810119,937,48982-9Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better137646394,236-4,6202,735,259-23,405400,018,45083-7Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5305394,202+6542,988,367-58,060313,660,64184-2Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13081(x103)391,437+11,0492,710,855-27,384673,610,48785+8Bruno Mars - I Just Might2251(x9)389,790+22,0782,455,749+36,400154,519,70186+2HUNTR/X - Golden (w/ EJae, AUDREY NUNA, REI AMI, KPop Demon Hunters Cast)4261(x71)386,323+12,3542,579,619+37441,697,99587-9Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit1924385,781-1,8922,742,571-17,248127,837,50288+1Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon34139384,243+11,1462,555,910+24,217127,670,27089-4SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation4552381,907+4,4612,588,400-21,45518,428,41690+6Morgan Wallen - I'm The Problem5671(x1)381,653+17,2092,716,861-21,033332,541,98191-8Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER8252(x10)380,432+1,0722,468,139+3,203818,437,65292-2Noah Kahan - The Great Divide1981(x4)378,794+6,3702,542,265+2,819114,405,30293+8Riley Green - Worst Way58934376,650+18,2252,567,899-29,757270,338,55894+1sombr - Homewrecker19711375,804+11,2912,606,821-25,932107,309,34495-9Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (w/ Kacey Musgraves)10911(x7)374,565-2,7822,662,051-34,536833,887,88196-15Julia Wolf - In My Room18237374,232-6,9302,538,296+12,78174,868,86297-10Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)983373,884-1,9322,486,221+6,0523,164,95498+1Chris Stapleton - You Should Probably Leave111544372,963+11,8502,549,879-21,378452,840,31999+36Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten44869372,352+41,3091,677,309+372,352166,374,901100=Fetty Wap - Trap Queen9281(x31)372,316+11,3012,441,675+23,448321,930,528
August 26Aug 26 Author US Spotify Daily Update - August 25courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3121(x98)1,347,736+6,6119,628,993+4,357403,577,9152=Malcolm Todd - Earrings2331(x1)1,140,141+94,0857,670,465+114,310200,645,9143=Tame Impala - Loser373(x7)983,258+97,8046,858,191-37,00926,132,4524=Steve Lacy - oh yeah?252(x7)959,303+96,3196,808,440-117,89322,571,2805=Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song741(x12)934,818+126,4696,304,655+26,47891,449,1096+2Olivia Rodrigo - the cure951(x1)815,282+91,0225,636,607-22,821103,592,5647-1STELLA LEFTY - Boston1396768,068-8,7475,307,419+49,03186,162,6258-1The Killers - Mr. Brightside21855749,957+17,7935,316,948+33,835864,535,5749=Ella Langley - Be Her1933(x5)739,870+20,3765,335,363-16,745167,121,32210=Olivia Dean - Man I Need3701(x2)721,827+47,1155,143,022+7,947359,357,78611=Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39011697,322+31,0654,858,307+50,834201,731,80312+2Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me881(x4)669,401+60,5944,900,786-87,13198,521,64113=Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1716663,642+43,8154,684,398-99,628103,462,95914+2Morgan Wallen - Been By Now321(x1)639,073+35,0064,879,789-114,59628,906,26315-3Dominic Fike - Babydoll4181(x11)631,951+10,8754,516,079-23,699297,377,97316-1Drake - Janice STFU1021(x10)628,915+24,2014,662,292-67,542115,208,85217=Ella Langley - weren't for the wind4967606,252+20,9574,278,046-52,590270,717,73218+6KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)1318604,579+89,1363,624,372+200,4495,841,76519NEWOlivia Rodrigo - serena joy119602,732602,732+602,732602,73220=Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out15413596,704+61,1254,078,600+77,26094,068,48321+2Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1301(x11)580,432+63,0234,019,122-7,512134,114,74422-1Temper City - Self Aware13317576,654+43,6664,036,433-51,66769,875,68523-5Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1339554,032+14,3283,870,758+10,53692,008,28224+2The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9039548,909+42,9083,775,093+44,725459,165,41625+9Noah Kahan - Orbiter12221542,818+70,4083,712,877-24,74166,090,31826+3PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love412527,524+48,8702,321,449+527,5242,321,44927+6F3miii - NOBLE12017527,425+54,9133,576,772-41,34562,200,76128=Arctic Monkeys - 505198713521,941+37,6663,554,720-12,429837,471,71429-10KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti116512,381-25,1024,032,776-81,9996,821,10330+1Ariana Grande - petal251(x2)510,114+35,3813,894,492-138,79523,533,20931-9Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2442(x1)501,093-20,5873,688,364-23,446146,857,07932+4Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3324495,028+30,8573,515,979-20,608250,000,27433-8KATSEYE - Animal324490,714-22,8793,849,461-149,62621,377,96334+1Alyssa Grace - bloodstream6433490,600+23,7463,396,000+2,53428,156,19735+8Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)15932480,727+37,5193,397,352-22,45267,424,46236+6Foo Fighters - Everlong113231479,431+35,4403,400,930+15,583410,850,69037-5Bad Bunny - EoO5204478,338+5,6683,369,238+35,494256,251,70338-8Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)12313476,516-1,6973,604,817-37,04078,712,69739-2Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4664469,430+12,9753,424,620-51,898327,001,36240+5BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)37219463,333+30,7703,017,937+44,533166,489,11241+5Don Toliver - E852074462,760+31,7693,275,767+8,367160,648,52242-3Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23301(x29)461,302+9,6863,335,938-29,8131,210,748,28743+5The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23857459,339+30,8023,176,270-41,9251,127,759,25144-17pupsies - misery.5915457,779-36,1303,449,941-39,84033,293,68345-7Bad Bunny - DtMF5961(x43)454,759-873,306,742-1,245448,608,84846+10Noah Kahan - Willing and Able12211454,104+55,3613,157,275-18,79364,054,24347-6Michael Jackson - Chicago1218452,550+7,2503,245,732-17,08983,863,18648+2Lil Baby - Dead Fresh3917452,204+30,5493,310,478-28,18321,232,27649+12Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains743(x1)451,894+63,9833,068,852+42,53148,532,83150-6Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)25922450,304+17,3583,050,736+42,635116,080,261US Spotify #51-100 - August 2551+13Olivia Rodrigo - expectations748448,811+66,9803,071,116-1,18348,637,56652-12Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1392(x2)447,160-2,5383,324,211-56,441102,478,73753-4Koe Wetzel - Jaded (w/ Ella Langley)1817446,744+20,4273,439,329-10,4679,090,92754-3Alex Warren - Ordinary5641(x13)444,887+29,5443,133,679-27,466469,695,53455-8Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered546439,414+10,5563,099,725+42,15627,772,31156+14Audrey Hobert - Sue me5352434,390+60,9522,963,289+12,07619,274,23057+3sombr - back to friends5251(x2)433,380+43,6593,019,663-58,322429,567,94158-3Djo - End of Beginning8051(x13)433,281+34,2462,985,037+18,064521,380,44259-6PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2341(x9)431,815+25,8893,012,339+304187,338,87560-3Noah Kahan - Stick Season13741(x2)427,605+29,8362,976,360+19,274816,880,79461-3Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7553(x5)427,365+36,8642,926,289-19,091529,683,50562-10Radiohead - Creep8169425,907+15,5933,130,176-49,515390,022,51063-9Vance Joy - Riptide158812423,417+21,6172,966,596+10,503456,976,22664+5Steve Lacy - the feeling4517421,149+47,4352,897,963-9,08218,160,29465+7ADÉLA - Ain't In LA2738418,835+50,5862,930,081-57,90511,832,61766+10Omar Apollo - Evergreen2518413,228+49,6532,674,544+65,927101,881,40267-4Bruno Mars - Risk It All1791(x7)412,209+29,8162,836,897+42,971121,231,58368-6Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun21754406,546+19,6602,857,870+21,71387,823,59169+2Justin Bieber - DAISIES4061(x9)402,823+32,6802,841,069+12,249251,552,02070+21Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee742(x1)399,831+52,2822,735,044-8,44754,463,20871-3Drake - Headlines53022399,610+25,3952,775,301+49,253225,442,10572+29SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation4852398,733+61,1812,602,274+23,16119,511,99973-8Katy Perry - The One That Got Away14928396,024+15,6252,915,238-90,85773,801,19274+6Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better137946394,736+36,6312,702,046+10,765401,142,91775-1Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3261(x56)392,216+26,9272,787,062-15,995331,849,03376+1Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5335392,197+28,8702,806,091-66,554314,798,74477+1Steve Lacy - Bad Habit10611(x66)390,993+31,3832,619,679+27,699608,189,90178-12Mac Miller - The Spins (w/ Empire Of The Sun)15737388,608+9,5342,740,383+83575,618,79579+17Miguel - Sure Thing10438387,751+47,4362,487,782+72,582465,218,63480+7Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit1954385,580+36,0072,665,976-23,369128,931,00781-8Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You811(x2)382,501+16,8082,782,576-36,95256,723,06182-23Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8351(x6)379,101-10,7062,798,414+16,933749,006,31083-16Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon34439376,699+1,7812,625,678+39,915128,823,65784-9Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (w/ Kacey Musgraves)10941(x7)375,671+11,9152,638,629-50835,017,83385+5J. Cole - No Role Modelz38037375,453+27,0972,647,425+10,3331,337,426,88886+36Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)1283375,255+57,1512,527,969+35,9054,229,61987+22Julia Wolf - In My Room18537374,792+44,1112,547,446+14,18775,917,90988+25sombr - Homewrecker20011374,135+46,7312,549,280-6,575108,365,55989-3Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71063373,041+23,2492,695,471-13,371221,783,39090-7Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13111(x103)370,812+16,0502,643,540-10,892674,719,95091-7Morgan Wallen - I'm The Problem5701(x1)369,397+14,8912,616,814-17,068333,657,76292-11Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music31126368,745+11,7172,686,416-29,387121,053,77193+12Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER8282(x10)367,962+33,8242,531,532+27,581819,500,53194+20Malcolm Todd - Roommates19076366,244+39,4712,430,264+21,64269,343,29595+9Bruno Mars - I Just Might2281(x9)365,900+30,5562,544,298+33,540155,600,53496+19Noah Kahan - The Great Divide2011(x4)365,123+39,5992,519,818-2,511115,441,77197+43Noah Kahan - End of August992(x1)361,811+56,8752,332,149+38,80649,147,21698-16Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (w/ Timbaland)53028359,668+2,9122,691,367-4,254185,235,28199+25Childish Gambino - Les49258358,820+42,7332,352,626-13,191180,803,567100-6Tyler, The Creator - See You Again (w/ Kali Uchis)18983(x1)358,401+14,1392,493,986-15,229960,989,508
August 26Aug 26 August 24:New Peaks:18. Karol G, Judeline & rusowsky - BbY WOW117. Tove Lo - Talking BodyNew Entry:19. Olivia Rodrigo - serena joyRe-Entries:156. Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become169. Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You170. SIENNA SPIRO - Die On This Hill171. Tory Lanez - The Color Violet182. Phoebe Bridgers - The Governor's Waltz188. STELLA LEFTY & Vincent Mason - Something to Lose189. Noah Kahan - Nothern Attitude192. Kendrick Lamar & SZA - luther195. Daniel Caesar - Who Knows198. Kanye West - Heartless199. Paramore - Still Into You200. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
August 26Aug 26 August 25:New Peak:16. Olivia Rodrigo - serena joyNew Entries:2. Dolly Parton - Jolene3. Dolly Parton - 9 to 515. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You28. Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again34. Dolly Parton - Coat of Many ColorsRe-Entries:8. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands in the Stream187. Fletwood Mac - The Chain189. Beyoncé & Dolly Parton - TYRANT194. Linkin Park - Numb195. Nirvana - Come As You Are197. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Water Under the Bridge198. J. Cole & Miguel - Power Trip200. Randy Travis - Forever and Ever, Amen Edited August 26Aug 26 by Juan Carlos
August 27Aug 27 Author US Spotify Daily Update - August 26courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3131(x99)1,351,602+3,8669,655,465+26,472404,929,5172NEWDolly Parton - Jolene12(x1)1,294,0671,294,067+1,294,0671,294,0673NEWDolly Parton - 9 to 513(x1)1,134,0631,134,063+1,134,0631,134,0634-2Malcolm Todd - Earrings2341(x1)1,116,403-23,7387,775,909+105,444201,762,3175-2Tame Impala - Loser383(x7)960,983-22,2756,799,330-58,86127,093,4356-1Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song751(x12)936,144+1,3266,319,981+15,32692,385,2537-3Steve Lacy - oh yeah?262(x7)930,659-28,6446,676,697-131,74323,501,9398REDolly Parton - Islands in the Stream (w/ Kenny Rogers)28885,092885,092+885,0921,193,2999-3Olivia Rodrigo - the cure961(x1)818,654+3,3725,598,100-38,507104,411,21810-3STELLA LEFTY - Boston1406765,869-2,1995,359,718+52,29986,928,49411-3The Killers - Mr. Brightside21865765,826+15,8695,373,782+56,834865,301,40012-3Ella Langley - Be Her1943(x5)756,275+16,4055,348,787+13,424167,877,59713-3Olivia Dean - Man I Need3711(x2)736,958+15,1315,171,003+27,981360,094,74414-3Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39111710,068+12,7464,936,278+77,971202,441,87115NEWDolly Parton - I Will Always Love You115688,391688,391+688,391688,39116+3Olivia Rodrigo - serena joy216678,118+75,3861,280,850+678,1181,280,85017-5Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me891(x4)668,370-1,0314,803,204-97,58299,190,01118=KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)1418666,077+61,4983,859,236+234,8646,507,84219-6Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1726659,744-3,8984,574,023-110,375104,122,70320-4Drake - Janice STFU1031(x10)652,576+23,6614,595,184-67,108115,861,42821-7Morgan Wallen - Been By Now331(x1)647,790+8,7174,780,637-99,15229,554,05322-7Dominic Fike - Babydoll4191(x11)638,026+6,0754,500,683-15,396298,015,99923-6Ella Langley - weren't for the wind4977599,858-6,3944,235,479-42,567271,317,59024-4Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out15513596,348-3564,142,962+64,36294,664,83125-2Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1349593,479+39,4473,915,040+44,28292,601,76126-4Temper City - Self Aware13417580,249+3,5953,977,936-58,49770,455,93427-6Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1311(x11)578,031-2,4013,999,104-20,018134,692,77528NEWDolly Parton - Here You Come Again128565,582565,582+565,582565,58229-5The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9049564,002+15,0933,831,693+56,600459,729,41830-5Noah Kahan - Orbiter12321551,832+9,0143,690,155-22,72266,642,15031-3Arctic Monkeys - 505198813528,591+6,6503,540,244-14,476838,000,30532-5F3miii - NOBLE12117528,177+7523,537,215-39,55762,728,93833-3Ariana Grande - petal261(x2)522,682+12,5683,787,537-106,95524,055,89134NEWDolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors134515,591515,591+515,591515,59135-4Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2452(x1)509,960+8,8673,671,584-16,780147,367,03936-10PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love512505,514-22,0102,826,963+505,5142,826,96337-5Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3334501,350+6,3223,498,763-17,216250,501,62438-9KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti126493,508-18,8733,889,461-143,3157,314,61139-4Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)16032492,759+12,0323,375,448-21,90467,917,22140-6Alyssa Grace - bloodstream6533489,875-7253,399,649+3,64928,646,07241-2Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4674487,636+18,2063,388,299-36,321327,488,99842-6Foo Fighters - Everlong113331486,095+6,6643,431,923+30,993411,336,78543-6Bad Bunny - EoO5214483,598+5,2603,411,914+42,676256,735,30144-6Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)12413481,618+5,1023,585,744-19,07379,194,31545-12KATSEYE - Animal334479,897-10,8173,728,001-121,46021,857,86046-3The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23867478,927+19,5883,159,462-16,8081,128,238,17847-1Noah Kahan - Willing and Able12311473,037+18,9333,157,191-8464,527,28048-7Don Toliver - E852084472,822+10,0623,285,457+9,690161,121,34449-7Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23311(x29)466,845+5,5433,318,022-17,9161,211,215,13250-2Lil Baby - Dead Fresh4017464,436+12,2323,281,185-29,29321,696,712US Spotify #51-100 - August 2651-6Bad Bunny - DtMF5971(x43)460,707+5,9483,301,062-5,680449,069,55552-12BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)37319458,598-4,7353,077,578+59,641166,947,71053-1Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1402(x2)454,393+7,2333,269,733-54,478102,933,13054-5Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains753(x1)454,352+2,4583,107,129+38,27748,987,18355-4Olivia Rodrigo - expectations758447,858-9533,060,294-10,82249,085,42456-2Alex Warren - Ordinary5651(x13)447,354+2,4673,108,843-24,836470,142,88857-13pupsies - misery.6015446,717-11,0623,407,799-42,14233,740,40058=Djo - End of Beginning8061(x13)444,328+11,0473,011,344+26,307521,824,77059-12Michael Jackson - Chicago1228443,472-9,0783,217,448-28,28484,306,65860+1Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7563(x5)442,385+15,0202,925,319-970530,125,89061-5Audrey Hobert - Sue me5452440,329+5,9392,979,559+16,27019,714,55962-12Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)26022438,632-11,6723,088,323+37,587116,518,89363-6sombr - back to friends5261(x2)438,242+4,8622,962,283-57,380430,006,18364-4Noah Kahan - Stick Season13751(x2)436,090+8,4852,989,976+13,616817,316,88465-3Radiohead - Creep8179433,910+8,0033,090,063-40,113390,456,42066-11Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered556431,169-8,2453,132,745+33,02028,203,48067-14Koe Wetzel - Jaded (w/ Ella Langley)1917430,650-16,0943,331,211-108,1189,521,57768-9PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2351(x9)428,735-3,0803,017,500+5,161187,767,61069-6Vance Joy - Riptide158912425,699+2,2822,979,669+13,073457,401,92570-2Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun21854424,613+18,0672,892,364+34,49488,248,20471-6ADÉLA - Ain't In LA2838423,872+5,0372,859,561-70,52012,256,48972-5Bruno Mars - Risk It All1801(x7)422,872+10,6632,886,257+49,360121,654,45573-1SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation4952421,267+22,5342,643,220+40,94619,933,26674-5Justin Bieber - DAISIES4071(x9)419,744+16,9212,864,399+23,330251,971,76475-9Omar Apollo - Evergreen2528418,706+5,4782,750,227+75,683102,300,10876-3Katy Perry - The One That Got Away15028410,470+14,4462,846,363-68,87574,211,66277-13Steve Lacy - the feeling4617408,794-12,3552,887,604-10,35918,569,08878-7Drake - Headlines53122405,902+6,2922,823,657+48,356225,848,00779-9Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee752(x1)402,786+2,9552,724,739-10,30554,865,99480+3Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon34539402,165+25,4662,689,665+63,987129,225,82281-6Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3271(x56)399,356+7,1402,787,265+203332,248,38982-8Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better138046396,744+2,0082,713,014+10,968401,539,66183-4Miguel - Sure Thing10448396,121+8,3702,561,426+73,644465,614,75584+17Fleetwood Mac - Landslide36917392,817+35,1362,508,416+61,444136,194,80985-9Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5345389,417-2,7802,723,449-82,642315,188,16186-1J. Cole - No Role Modelz38047389,353+13,9002,660,726+13,3011,337,816,24187-10Steve Lacy - Bad Habit10621(x66)389,073-1,9202,645,210+25,531608,578,97488-10Mac Miller - The Spins (w/ Empire Of The Sun)15837388,254-3542,724,702-15,68176,007,04989-8Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You821(x2)387,703+5,2022,753,470-29,10657,110,76490-10Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit1964385,950+3702,643,864-22,112129,316,95791+4Bruno Mars - I Just Might2291(x9)385,312+19,4122,587,489+43,191155,985,84692-3Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71163380,571+7,5302,676,434-19,037222,163,96193-9Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (w/ Kacey Musgraves)10951(x7)378,975+3,3042,644,766+6,137835,396,80894-1Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER8292(x10)377,182+9,2202,569,904+38,372819,877,71395-7sombr - Homewrecker20111375,143+1,0082,540,244-9,036108,740,70296-10Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)1383373,633-1,6222,567,819+39,8504,603,25297-15Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8361(x6)373,381-5,7202,816,478+18,064749,379,69198-8Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13121(x103)371,117+3052,631,662-11,878675,091,06799-7Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music31226370,192+1,4472,650,491-35,925121,423,963100-13Julia Wolf - In My Room18637370,102-4,6902,556,161+8,71576,288,011
August 27Aug 27 August 26:New Peaks:1. Dolly Parton - Jolene2. Dolly Parton - 9 to 53. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands in the Stream6. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You7. Dolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors11. Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again17. KAROL G, Judeline & ruwosky - BbY WOW116. Randy Travis - Forever and Ever, AmenNew Entries:23. Dolly Parton - My Tennessee Mountain Home44. Dolly Parton - Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That71. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You75. Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris - Wildflowers102. Dolly Parton - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?103. Dolly Parton - Love Is Like a Butterfly135. Dolly Parton - Two Doors Down186. Dolly Parton - Just Because I'm a WomanRe-Entries:169. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like173. J. Cole - Work Out175. Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All the Stars178. Rihanna - Kiss It Better188. Cigarettes After Sex - Apocalypse190. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun193. Sabrina Carpenter - Manchild196. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Edited August 27Aug 27 by Juan Carlos
August 28Aug 28 Author US Spotify Daily Update - August 27courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1+1Dolly Parton - Jolene21(x1)2,023,623+729,5563,317,690+2,023,6233,317,6902+1Dolly Parton - 9 to 522(x1)1,916,970+782,9073,051,033+1,916,9703,051,0333+5Dolly Parton - Islands in the Stream (w/ Kenny Rogers)33(x1)1,492,815+607,7232,377,907+1,492,8152,686,1144-3Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3141(x99)1,340,670-10,9329,641,883-13,582406,270,1875-1Malcolm Todd - Earrings2351(x1)1,073,033-43,3707,718,253-57,656202,835,3506+9Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You261,009,036+320,6451,697,427+1,009,0361,697,4277+27Dolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors27922,114+406,5231,437,705+922,1141,437,7058-3Tame Impala - Loser393(x7)910,495-50,4886,693,265-106,06528,003,9309-3Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song761(x12)904,172-31,9726,280,520-39,46193,289,42510-3Steve Lacy - oh yeah?272(x7)866,636-64,0236,486,935-189,76224,368,57511+17Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again211837,559+271,9771,403,141+837,5591,403,14112-3Olivia Rodrigo - the cure971(x1)806,985-11,6695,561,354-36,746105,218,20313-2The Killers - Mr. Brightside21875741,954-23,8725,343,270-30,512866,043,35414-2Ella Langley - Be Her1953(x5)734,781-21,4945,324,090-24,697168,612,37815-5STELLA LEFTY - Boston1416733,179-32,6905,360,766+1,04887,661,67316-3Olivia Dean - Man I Need3721(x2)708,221-28,7375,121,339-49,664360,802,96517+1KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)1517703,629+37,5524,108,033+248,7977,211,47118+1Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1736700,079+40,3354,601,927+27,904104,822,78219-5Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39211698,141-11,9274,913,995-22,283203,140,01220=Drake - Janice STFU1041(x10)657,634+5,0584,579,037-16,147116,519,06221-4Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me901(x4)653,954-14,4164,722,107-81,09799,843,96522=Dominic Fike - Babydoll4201(x11)647,018+8,9924,493,666-7,017298,663,01723NEWDolly Parton - My Tennessee Mountain Home123636,365636,365+636,365636,36524+1Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1359627,476+33,9973,986,280+71,24093,229,23725-2Ella Langley - weren't for the wind4987616,290+16,4324,260,729+25,250271,933,88026-5Morgan Wallen - Been By Now341(x1)616,210-31,5804,642,198-138,43930,170,26327-3Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out15613601,873+5,5254,123,742-19,22095,266,70428-2Temper City - Self Aware13517595,409+15,1603,993,851+15,91571,051,34329=The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9059559,781-4,2213,832,110+417460,289,19930-3Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1321(x11)558,278-19,7533,960,026-39,078135,251,05331-1Noah Kahan - Orbiter12421544,697-7,1353,691,114+95967,186,84732-1Arctic Monkeys - 505198913532,931+4,3403,559,178+18,934838,533,23633-1F3miii - NOBLE12217520,516-7,6613,542,241+5,02663,249,45434+3Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3344512,206+10,8563,508,417+9,654251,013,83035=Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2462(x1)511,730+1,7703,666,414-5,170147,878,76936+3Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)16132506,120+13,3613,383,642+8,19468,423,34137-4Ariana Grande - petal271(x2)503,969-18,7133,688,099-99,43824,559,86038+3Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4684498,735+11,0993,404,214+15,915327,987,73339+10Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23321(x29)488,272+21,4273,325,286+7,2641,211,703,40440=Alyssa Grace - bloodstream6633483,927-5,9483,393,317-6,33229,129,99941+3Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)12513481,635+173,540,428-45,31679,675,95042=Foo Fighters - Everlong113431481,489-4,6063,401,939-29,984411,818,27443-7PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love612480,765-24,7493,307,728+480,7653,307,72844NEWDolly Parton - Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That144480,667480,667+480,667480,66745+3Don Toliver - E852094477,757+4,9353,294,662+9,205161,599,10146=The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23877477,415-1,5123,184,497+25,0351,128,715,59347+3Lil Baby - Dead Fresh4117474,522+10,0863,270,182-11,00322,171,23448-1Noah Kahan - Willing and Able12411465,814-7,2233,145,220-11,97164,993,09449-4KATSEYE - Animal344465,713-14,1843,601,988-126,01322,323,57350+13sombr - back to friends5271(x2)456,965+18,7232,980,978+18,695430,463,148US Spotify #51-100 - August 2751+8Michael Jackson - Chicago1238455,167+11,6953,205,723-11,72584,761,82552-14KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti136453,207-40,3013,731,695-157,7667,767,81853=Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1412(x2)448,925-5,4683,245,671-24,062103,382,05554+6Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7573(x5)447,645+5,2602,947,720+22,401530,573,53555-12Bad Bunny - EoO5224445,194-38,4043,396,400-15,514257,180,49556+9Radiohead - Creep8189441,496+7,5863,075,225-14,838390,897,91657+7Noah Kahan - Stick Season13761(x2)439,917+3,8272,996,454+6,478817,756,80158+22Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon34639438,867+36,7022,751,759+62,094129,664,68959-8Bad Bunny - DtMF5981(x43)436,504-24,2033,262,038-39,024449,506,05960-6Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains763(x1)433,071-21,2813,069,941-37,18849,420,25461+15Katy Perry - The One That Got Away15128432,849+22,3792,841,329-5,03474,644,51162-4Djo - End of Beginning8071(x13)432,659-11,6693,002,404-8,940522,257,42963-8Olivia Rodrigo - expectations768432,144-15,7143,035,129-25,16549,517,56864-7pupsies - misery.6115430,195-16,5223,332,464-75,33534,170,59565-13BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)37419427,425-31,1733,101,218+23,640167,375,13566+5ADÉLA - Ain't In LA2938425,994+2,1222,854,246-5,31512,682,48367+6SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation5052424,926+3,6592,689,129+45,90920,358,19268-52Olivia Rodrigo - serena joy316423,297-254,8211,704,147+423,2971,704,14769-13Alex Warren - Ordinary5661(x13)423,143-24,2113,081,302-27,541470,566,03170-9Audrey Hobert - Sue me5552421,097-19,2322,953,757-25,80220,135,65671NEWDolly Parton - I Will Always Love You - (from the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Album, "The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas")171418,557418,557+418,557418,55772-4PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2361(x9)417,504-11,2312,998,598-18,902188,185,11473-11Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)26122416,071-22,5613,070,025-18,298116,934,96474-4Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun21954411,447-13,1662,889,691-2,67388,659,65175NEWDolly Parton - Wildflowers - 2015 Remaster (w/ Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris)175411,336411,336+411,336411,33676-4Bruno Mars - Risk It All1811(x7)409,566-13,3062,886,791+534122,064,02177+7Fleetwood Mac - Landslide37017409,222+16,4052,547,553+39,137136,604,03178-1Steve Lacy - the feeling4717405,239-3,5552,846,137-41,46718,974,32779-13Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered566404,031-27,1383,092,320-40,42528,607,51180+5Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5355402,234+12,8172,717,504-5,945315,590,39581-12Vance Joy - Riptide159012402,166-23,5332,946,247-33,422457,804,09182-4Drake - Headlines53222398,916-6,9862,810,925-12,732226,246,92383+106Beyoncé - TYRANT (w/ Dolly Parton)1333397,916+97,603698,229+397,9167,695,48984+8Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71263397,893+17,3222,680,379+3,945222,561,85485+30Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey198934395,829+40,6602,547,865+46,594633,926,01486=J. Cole - No Role Modelz38057395,236+5,8832,667,179+6,4531,338,211,47787+3Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit1974394,326+8,3762,647,235+3,371129,711,28388-21Koe Wetzel - Jaded (w/ Ella Langley)2017393,962-36,6883,217,416-113,7959,915,53989-6Miguel - Sure Thing10458393,189-2,9322,592,618+31,192466,007,94490-11Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee762(x1)391,884-10,9022,707,256-17,48355,257,87891-9Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better138146390,868-5,8762,705,171-7,843401,930,52992-18Justin Bieber - DAISIES4081(x9)388,841-30,9032,829,930-34,469252,360,60593-4Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You831(x2)386,700-1,0032,731,679-21,79157,497,46494-7Steve Lacy - Bad Habit10631(x66)386,503-2,5702,650,210+5,000608,965,47795+2Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8371(x6)384,597+11,2162,801,374-15,104749,764,28896-21Omar Apollo - Evergreen2538382,742-35,9642,737,403-12,824102,682,85097-16Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3281(x56)379,405-19,9512,760,302-26,963332,627,79498-4Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER8302(x10)377,790+6082,577,643+7,739820,255,50399+5Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (2022 Remaster)60216376,501+9,2012,496,506+21,476240,229,521100+6Childish Gambino - Les49458374,830+11,0842,390,558+47,756181,542,143
August 28Aug 28 Author US Spotify Daily Update - August 28courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1+3Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3151(x100)1,334,454-6,2169,627,849-14,034407,604,6412-1Dolly Parton - Jolene31(x1)1,173,872-849,7514,491,562+1,173,8724,491,5623-1Dolly Parton - 9 to 532(x1)1,149,897-767,0734,200,930+1,149,8974,200,9304+1Malcolm Todd - Earrings2361(x1)957,424-115,6097,549,432-168,821203,792,7745+4Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song771(x12)868,393-35,7796,229,585-50,93594,157,8186-3Dolly Parton - Islands in the Stream (w/ Kenny Rogers)43(x1)848,547-644,2683,226,454+848,5473,534,6617+1Tame Impala - Loser403(x7)835,602-74,8936,529,961-163,30428,839,5328+4Olivia Rodrigo - the cure981(x1)815,563+8,5785,542,789-18,565106,033,7669+1Steve Lacy - oh yeah?282(x7)788,310-78,3266,260,444-226,49125,156,88510+8Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1746766,262+66,1834,715,572+113,645105,589,04411+2The Killers - Mr. Brightside21885724,479-17,4755,291,333-51,937866,767,83312+2Ella Langley - Be Her1963(x5)711,847-22,9345,272,953-51,137169,324,22513+4KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)1613710,842+7,2134,331,306+223,2737,922,31314+2Olivia Dean - Man I Need3731(x2)691,439-16,7825,060,088-61,251361,494,40415=STELLA LEFTY - Boston1426689,148-44,0315,326,402-34,36488,350,82116+3Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39311682,017-16,1244,884,546-29,449203,822,02917+3Drake - Janice STFU1051(x10)675,970+18,3364,583,838+4,801117,195,03218+7Ella Langley - weren't for the wind4997647,792+31,5024,314,937+54,208272,581,67219+3Dominic Fike - Babydoll4211(x11)645,127-1,8914,487,940-5,726299,308,14420-14Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You36638,867-370,1692,336,294+638,8672,336,29421=Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me911(x4)636,450-17,5044,637,722-84,385100,480,41522+5Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out15713612,066+10,1934,137,810+14,06895,878,77023+5Temper City - Self Aware13617607,180+11,7714,029,855+36,00471,658,52324+2Morgan Wallen - Been By Now351(x1)599,958-16,2524,499,637-142,56130,770,22125+6Noah Kahan - Orbiter12521556,814+12,1173,711,484+20,37067,743,66126-2Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1369550,060-77,4163,992,182+5,90293,779,29727+3Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1331(x11)547,160-11,1183,924,952-35,074135,798,21328+8Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)16228540,878+34,7583,439,383+55,74168,964,21929+5Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3354537,748+25,5423,539,136+30,719251,551,57830-1The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9069530,836-28,9453,800,918-31,192460,820,03531+7Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4694525,923+27,1883,455,273+51,059328,513,65632+3Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2472(x1)519,786+8,0563,668,456+2,042148,398,55533+8Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)12613515,908+34,2733,524,623-15,80580,191,85834-27Dolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors37514,914-407,2001,952,619+514,9141,952,61935-3Arctic Monkeys - 505199013511,854-21,0773,564,974+5,796839,045,09036+3Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23331(x29)511,187+22,9153,358,072+32,7861,212,214,59137+10Lil Baby - Dead Fresh4217493,347+18,8253,277,067+6,88522,664,58138+12sombr - back to friends5281(x2)491,439+34,4743,042,598+61,620430,954,58739-28Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again311490,136-347,4231,893,277+490,1361,893,27740+14Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7583(x5)482,826+35,1813,006,159+58,439531,056,36141+20Katy Perry - The One That Got Away15228479,092+46,2432,907,617+66,28875,123,60342+11Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1422(x2)476,910+27,9853,251,348+5,677103,858,96543-1Foo Fighters - Everlong113531472,013-9,4763,371,191-30,748412,290,28744+2The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23887470,481-6,9343,204,926+20,4291,129,186,07445=Don Toliver - E852104469,933-7,8243,283,185-11,477162,069,03446+11Noah Kahan - Stick Season13771(x2)468,187+28,2703,027,069+30,615818,224,98847+1Noah Kahan - Willing and Able12511465,257-5573,142,668-2,55265,458,35148-11Ariana Grande - petal281(x2)463,869-40,1003,568,732-119,36725,023,72949-16F3miii - NOBLE12317463,154-57,3623,497,029-45,21263,712,60850-10Alyssa Grace - bloodstream6733459,742-24,1853,363,156-30,16129,589,741US Spotify #51-100 - August 2851-8PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love712459,110-21,6553,766,838+459,1103,766,83852+4Radiohead - Creep8199454,875+13,3793,070,456-4,769391,352,79153+52Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music31426451,270+83,6182,700,924+67,658122,242,88554-5KATSEYE - Animal354443,229-22,4843,477,152-124,83622,766,80255-4Michael Jackson - Chicago1248436,916-18,2513,178,568-27,15585,198,74156+10ADÉLA - Ain't In LA3038431,294+5,3002,868,610+14,36413,113,77757+27Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71357425,393+27,5002,709,695+29,316222,987,24758+9SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation5152422,751-2,1752,734,434+45,30520,780,94359+26Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey199034417,569+21,7402,611,008+63,143634,343,58360+26J. Cole - No Role Modelz38067415,407+20,1712,690,231+23,0521,338,626,88461+2Olivia Rodrigo - expectations778414,824-17,3202,997,547-37,58249,932,39262+38Childish Gambino - Les49558409,984+35,1542,470,602+80,044181,952,12763-1Djo - End of Beginning8081(x13)409,513-23,1462,975,750-26,654522,666,94264+42Evanescence - Bring Me To Life34364409,003+43,1482,478,472+54,783123,304,91165+30Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8381(x6)407,824+23,2272,802,003+629750,172,11266-8Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon34739407,093-31,7742,785,755+33,996130,071,78267+24Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better138246405,888+15,0202,712,203+7,032402,336,41768-9Bad Bunny - DtMF5991(x43)404,367-32,1373,193,975-68,063449,910,42669-17KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti146404,045-49,1623,554,646-177,0498,171,86370+10Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5365403,396+1,1622,727,352+9,848315,993,79171+11Drake - Headlines53322398,739-1772,792,874-18,051226,645,66272-12Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains773(x1)397,989-35,0823,005,049-64,89249,818,24373+20Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You841(x2)393,707+7,0072,722,035-9,64457,891,17174+27Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13141(x103)393,595+19,3932,639,814+13,207675,858,86475+4Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered576390,792-13,2393,032,675-59,64528,998,30376+74Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (w/ Timbaland)53328390,234+64,5492,646,761+44,958186,309,95977-13pupsies - misery.6215389,721-40,4743,227,571-104,89334,560,31678+19Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3291(x56)389,245+9,8402,735,348-24,954333,017,03979-6Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)26222388,331-27,7403,013,162-56,863117,323,29580-11Alex Warren - Ordinary5671(x13)388,090-35,0533,021,467-59,835470,954,12181+55Mazzy Star - Fade Into You30774387,607+48,0122,304,896+59,499105,860,37182+8Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee772(x1)385,991-5,8932,691,088-16,16855,643,86983-28Bad Bunny - EoO5234385,799-59,3953,304,363-92,037257,566,29484+14Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER8312(x10)385,280+7,4902,583,563+5,920820,640,78385+47Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain46964384,879+42,8762,367,993+76,147177,623,88086+29Kanye West - Flashing Lights (w/ Dwele)120148384,432+28,3362,411,229+44,403431,932,89787-11Bruno Mars - Risk It All1821(x7)384,235-25,3312,862,445-24,346122,448,25688-10Steve Lacy - the feeling4817382,480-22,7592,791,748-54,38919,356,80789+5Steve Lacy - Bad Habit10641(x66)380,940-5,5632,645,790-4,420609,346,41790-20Audrey Hobert - Sue me5652379,590-41,5072,892,320-61,43720,515,24691-4Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit1984377,876-16,4502,637,438-9,797130,089,15992-3Miguel - Sure Thing10468377,321-15,8682,616,140+23,522466,385,26593-5Koe Wetzel - Jaded (w/ Ella Langley)2117377,147-16,8153,113,448-103,96810,292,68694-22PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2371(x9)376,828-40,6762,941,245-57,353188,561,94295-3Justin Bieber - DAISIES4091(x9)376,746-12,0952,786,444-43,486252,737,35196-22Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun22054376,543-34,9042,861,412-28,27989,036,19497+14Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile (w/ Bruno Mars)7391(x30)376,479+14,8702,444,685+42,011658,984,08398+11Miguel - damned8082374,129+11,2012,417,890+40,50828,049,04199+24Don Toliver - No Pole67918373,312+23,9232,312,301+55,442344,397,035100+12Morgan Wallen - I'm The Problem5731(x1)371,638+11,8672,598,754+7,194334,759,082
August 29Aug 29 "BbY WOW" and "Rein Me In" reach new peaks at #13 and #28, respectively, as well as "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (#55), "Bring Me to Life" (#64), "Talking Body" (#107) and "Blurry" (#136).
August 30Aug 30 Author US Spotify Daily Update - August 29courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3161(x101)1,443,703+109,2499,636,883+9,034409,048,3442+2Malcolm Todd - Earrings2371(x1)985,359+27,9357,410,554-138,878204,778,1333-1Dolly Parton - Jolene41(x1)961,193-212,6795,452,755+961,1935,452,7554-1Dolly Parton - 9 to 542(x1)957,012-192,8855,157,942+957,0125,157,9425=Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song781(x12)888,595+20,2026,197,789-31,79695,046,4136+1Tame Impala - Loser413(x7)837,205+1,6036,352,617-177,34429,676,7377+1Olivia Rodrigo - the cure991(x1)821,327+5,7645,548,688+5,899106,855,0938+2Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1756777,282+11,0204,829,534+113,962106,366,3269=Steve Lacy - oh yeah?292(x7)771,759-16,5516,070,090-190,35425,928,64410+3KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)1710768,924+58,0824,534,969+203,6638,691,23711+1Ella Langley - Be Her1973(x5)751,673+39,8265,218,318-54,635170,075,89812-1The Killers - Mr. Brightside21895748,421+23,9425,235,878-55,455867,516,25413+1Olivia Dean - Man I Need3741(x2)719,956+28,5175,007,524-52,564362,214,36014+2Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39411706,365+24,3484,870,082-14,464204,528,39415+2Drake - Janice STFU1061(x10)704,847+28,8774,595,258+11,420117,899,87916-1STELLA LEFTY - Boston1436700,922+11,7745,215,778-110,62489,051,74317-11Dolly Parton - Islands in the Stream (w/ Kenny Rogers)53(x1)682,851-165,6963,909,305+682,8514,217,51218=Ella Langley - weren't for the wind5007673,230+25,4384,359,741+44,804273,254,90219=Dominic Fike - Babydoll4221(x11)663,131+18,0044,496,037+8,097299,971,27520+4Morgan Wallen - Been By Now361(x1)646,554+46,5964,429,142-70,49531,416,77521=Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me921(x4)644,687+8,2374,554,540-83,182101,125,10222=Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out15813635,444+23,3784,150,683+12,87396,514,21423=Temper City - Self Aware13717612,249+5,0694,059,274+29,41972,270,77224+160Olivia Rodrigo - serena joy516569,141+260,2812,582,148+569,1412,582,14825=Noah Kahan - Orbiter12621565,504+8,6903,730,825+19,34168,309,16526=Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1379565,074+15,0143,998,529+6,34794,344,37127+6Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)12713555,902+39,9943,532,646+8,02380,747,76028-1Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1341(x11)553,394+6,2343,889,373-35,579136,351,60729-1Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)16328552,835+11,9573,495,416+56,03369,517,05430-1Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3364551,315+13,5673,566,440+27,304252,102,89331+1Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2482(x1)547,519+27,7333,673,450+4,994148,946,07432-2The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9079545,728+14,8923,780,547-20,371461,365,76333-2Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4704536,184+10,2613,482,698+27,425329,049,84034+3Lil Baby - Dead Fresh4317527,230+33,8833,302,863+25,79623,191,81135-15Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You46522,896-115,9712,859,190+522,8962,859,19036=Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23341(x29)519,840+8,6533,383,304+25,2321,212,734,43137-2Arctic Monkeys - 505199113510,385-1,4693,575,958+10,984839,555,47538+4Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1432(x2)507,838+30,9283,272,135+20,787104,366,80339-1sombr - back to friends5291(x2)502,184+10,7453,117,942+75,344431,456,77140+5Don Toliver - E852114495,941+26,0083,287,782+4,597162,564,97541+12Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music31526495,330+44,0602,800,726+99,802122,738,21542+4Noah Kahan - Stick Season13781(x2)494,886+26,6993,079,658+52,589818,719,87443-2Katy Perry - The One That Got Away15328494,400+15,3082,993,985+86,36875,618,00344-4Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7593(x5)482,867+413,070,553+64,394531,539,22845-2Foo Fighters - Everlong113631481,655+9,6423,327,013-44,178412,771,94246-2The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23897478,215+7,7343,233,346+28,4201,129,664,28947=Noah Kahan - Willing and Able12611475,921+10,6643,150,037+7,36965,934,27248+1F3miii - NOBLE12417472,479+9,3253,460,217-36,81264,185,08749+1Alyssa Grace - bloodstream6833462,110+2,3683,329,463-33,69330,051,85150+2Radiohead - Creep8209461,414+6,5393,064,943-5,513391,814,205US Spotify #51-100 - August 2951NEWAlex Warren - EMERALD EYES151460,059460,059+460,059460,05952+2KATSEYE - Animal364450,498+7,2693,392,234-84,91823,217,30053+2Michael Jackson - Chicago1258448,190+11,2743,152,830-25,73885,646,93154NEWRod Wave - Mainstay (w/ Luv Von)154442,568442,568+442,568442,56855+1ADÉLA - Ain't In LA3138437,310+6,0162,893,486+24,87613,551,08756+1Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71456434,736+9,3432,743,148+33,453223,421,98357+1SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation5252431,922+9,1712,784,449+50,01521,212,86558+8Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon34839427,802+20,7092,829,314+43,559130,499,58459+12Drake - Headlines53422427,521+28,7822,802,214+9,340227,073,18360+8Bad Bunny - DtMF6001(x43)425,661+21,2943,127,618-66,357450,336,08761=Olivia Rodrigo - expectations788424,913+10,0892,967,226-30,32150,357,30562+3Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8391(x6)424,550+16,7262,796,371-5,632750,596,66263-3J. Cole - No Role Modelz38077424,260+8,8532,717,313+27,0821,339,051,14464-13PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love812424,208-34,9023,463,629-303,2094,191,04665-6Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey199134420,870+3,3012,661,022+50,014634,764,45366NEWRod Wave - I Am166418,353418,353+418,353418,35367+9Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (w/ Timbaland)53428417,827+27,5932,627,985-18,776186,727,78668-29Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again411417,271-72,8652,310,548+417,2712,310,54869-6Djo - End of Beginning8091(x13)416,903+7,3902,956,730-19,020523,083,84570-6Evanescence - Bring Me To Life34464415,370+6,3672,536,416+57,944123,720,28171+7Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3301(x56)414,830+25,5852,746,162+10,814333,431,86972-24Ariana Grande - petal291(x2)413,968-49,9013,420,484-148,24825,437,69773+6Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)26322413,508+25,1772,984,538-28,624117,736,80374-7Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better138346410,721+4,8332,728,688+16,485402,747,13875-1Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13151(x103)406,936+13,3412,655,313+15,499676,265,80076+4Alex Warren - Ordinary5681(x13)406,668+18,5782,969,147-52,320471,360,78977-5Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains783(x1)406,469+8,4802,950,892-54,15750,224,71278-9KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti156405,249+1,2043,392,118-162,5288,577,11279-4Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered586404,883+14,0912,961,193-71,48229,403,18680-18Childish Gambino - Les49658403,820-6,1642,539,716+69,114182,355,94781+15Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun22154402,041+25,4982,841,398-20,01489,438,23582+4Kanye West - Flashing Lights (w/ Dwele)120248401,130+16,6982,466,232+55,003432,334,02783+10Koe Wetzel - Jaded (w/ Ella Langley)2217401,096+23,9492,982,540-130,90810,693,78284-50Dolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors47400,597-114,3172,353,216+400,5972,353,21685+5Audrey Hobert - Sue me5752397,455+17,8652,851,032-41,28820,912,70186-3Bad Bunny - EoO5244397,036+11,2373,176,823-127,540257,963,33087NEWRod Wave - Piece Of Your Love187395,532395,532+395,532395,53288-1Bruno Mars - Risk It All1831(x7)394,907+10,6722,824,541-37,904122,843,16389-12pupsies - misery.6315394,795+5,0743,127,944-99,62734,955,11190-17Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You851(x2)393,306-4012,707,173-14,86258,284,47791-21Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5375393,207-10,1892,726,357-995316,386,99892=Miguel - Sure Thing10478392,411+15,0902,643,998+27,858466,777,67693+22Mac Miller - The Spins (w/ Empire Of The Sun)16137392,271+34,3972,635,019-20,46877,086,32994=PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2381(x9)391,632+14,8042,885,646-55,599188,953,57495+8BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)37619391,254+23,9342,995,851-57,368168,133,70996-1Justin Bieber - DAISIES4101(x9)390,971+14,2252,757,157-29,287253,128,32297+3Morgan Wallen - I'm The Problem5741(x1)389,461+17,8232,606,562+7,808335,148,54398-16Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee782(x1)388,096+2,1052,678,595-12,49356,031,96599+3Lil Wayne - Love Me (w/ Drake, Future)77168387,882+19,9892,291,847+63,998272,075,156100-19Mazzy Star - Fade Into You30874387,777+1702,371,728+66,832106,248,148
August 30Aug 30 Surprised that Alex Warren didn't have too much impact on Spotify USA like he had on Spotify UK.Either way, "BbY WOW" keeps getting new peaks each day. I'm wondering whether Karol G's team is planning to switch singles or not if it's taken into consideration that her current one is "Still", her collaboration with Bruno Mars, and it's nowhere to be seen on streaming platforms.
September 2Sep 2 August 30:New Peaks:11. Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade52. Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey92. Tove Lo - Talking Body149. Maroon 5 & Wiz Khalifa - Payphone154. Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)Re-Entries:160. Frank Ocean - Thinkin Bout You163. Lord Huron - The Night We Met171. TV Girl - Lovers Rock172. Noah Kahan - Nothern Attitude174. Hotel Ugly - Shut Up My Moms Calling177. Olivia Rodrigo - my way179. The MarÃas - No One Noticed181. Tyler Childers - Feathered Indians187. Dominic Fike - White Keys188. Olivia Rodrigo - u + me = <3189. Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah193. Drake & Majid Jordan - Hold On, We're Going Home194. Olivia Rodrigo - less
September 2Sep 2 August 31:New Peaks:10. Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade57. Childish Gambino - Les64. Mazzy Star - Fade Into You72. Miguel - damned76. Tove Lo - Talking Body77. Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)Re-Peaks:21. Noah Kahan - Orbiter28. Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me InNew Entry:197. Jeezy & Ne-Yo - Leave You AloneRe-Entries:154. Steve Lacy - nothing172. Daniel Caeser - Who Knows173. Ariana Grande - we can't be friends (wait for your love)174. Jeff Buckley - Lover, You Should've Come Over180. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better182. Audioslave - Like a Stone184. Nickelback - How You Remind Me185. Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You189. Linkin Park - Numb192. The Cranberries - Linger193. Chappell Roan - Casual194. Fleetwood Mac - The Chain195. Gorillaz & De La Soul - Feel Good Inc.196. Daniel Caeser - Superpowers198. Noah Kahan - Staying Still199. Prince - Purple Rain200. Frank Ocean - Pink + White Edited September 3Sep 3 by Juan Carlos
September 2Sep 2 Author US Spotify Daily Update - September 1courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3191(x104)1,312,332-6,4669,579,906-35,404413,157,8212=Malcolm Todd - Earrings2401(x1)1,007,249+62,0287,054,909-132,892207,700,8233=Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song811(x12)905,070+103,2726,134,138-29,74897,583,2474=Olivia Rodrigo - the cure1021(x1)869,419+105,2685,662,279+54,137109,254,8435=KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)204863,666+113,8035,299,322+259,08711,141,0876=Tame Impala - Loser443(x7)800,539+82,9035,838,321-182,71931,970,7737+1Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1786789,201+94,2235,116,484+125,559108,579,4438+2Steve Lacy - oh yeah?322(x7)749,964+78,8835,484,808-209,33928,056,0889-2The Killers - Mr. Brightside21925721,835+22,3755,159,047-28,122869,694,62110+1Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39710697,059+43,2534,817,865-263206,549,66811-2Ella Langley - Be Her2003(x5)696,823+13,1835,092,947-43,047172,214,26912+1Olivia Dean - Man I Need3771(x2)672,007+31,6494,887,252-49,820364,245,03813+2Dominic Fike - Babydoll4251(x11)646,563+25,9714,517,888+14,612301,895,86114+4Drake - Janice STFU1091(x10)625,888+27,1614,599,494-3,027119,808,34615+2STELLA LEFTY - Boston1466620,235+7,6914,815,260-147,83390,977,88516=Ella Langley - weren't for the wind5037615,816-1,8674,452,271+9,564275,170,00317+6Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out16113613,231+93,0324,148,071+16,52798,216,55418+1Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me951(x4)598,453+51,7304,349,409-70,948102,871,05019+2Temper City - Self Aware14017593,722+56,1694,110,873+17,06873,986,55820=Morgan Wallen - Been By Now391(x1)583,161+37,4164,261,190-55,91233,167,45321+5Noah Kahan - Orbiter12921571,822+74,1423,798,615+29,00469,888,93322+3Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1371(x11)560,349+56,2153,825,024-20,083137,939,76823-9Dolly Parton - 9 to 572(x1)545,926-76,3587,152,885+545,9267,152,88524+3The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9109544,580+54,0253,755,905-4,329462,921,32125+13Lil Baby - Dead Fresh4617544,391+88,3383,454,145+92,18724,686,42126-14Dolly Parton - Jolene71(x1)537,289-114,7737,489,741+537,2897,489,74127-3Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1409533,001+16,1443,943,786-21,03195,952,06828+2Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)16628522,313+40,7503,617,557+41,58671,042,01929=Arctic Monkeys - 505199413522,285+39,7883,577,989+344841,049,70330+1Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3394509,002+28,4223,616,880+13,974253,617,15431+6Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7623(x5)506,650+46,1173,286,155+79,285532,969,66032=Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)13013499,794+22,0803,561,380+23,27882,274,07733-5Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4734494,068+10,1393,560,080+24,638330,561,44234+5The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23927493,264+37,3173,318,709+33,9251,131,077,96035+9sombr - back to friends5321(x2)491,988+52,2253,286,062+58,608432,854,00336=Katy Perry - The One That Got Away15628491,875+22,2843,273,154+95,85177,074,34637-15Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2512(x1)485,763-34,9723,681,971-15,330150,539,05038-4Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music31826481,167+4,1083,156,347+112,422124,210,11839-4Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23371(x29)480,909+8,6203,451,631+19,6071,214,199,91840-7Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1462(x2)477,946+4243,371,601+30,786105,850,33841+12Noah Kahan - Willing and Able12911474,434+66,7893,177,382+20,33067,231,62542=Alyssa Grace - bloodstream7133470,376+28,1943,252,666-20,22431,408,86343-2Noah Kahan - Stick Season13811(x2)467,609+24,6033,225,668+40,004820,106,46244+1Radiohead - Creep8239464,454+31,7713,134,671+38,547393,157,18145+3Foo Fighters - Everlong113931460,253+41,5233,247,543-19,178414,098,23346+71Noah Kahan - End of August1062(x1)459,687+131,7792,520,977+97,87651,668,19347=Don Toliver - E852144454,671+25,2573,282,537-8,089163,931,05948+10Olivia Rodrigo - expectations818450,978+60,8852,958,806+2,16751,596,37249-6Michael Jackson - Chicago1288442,782+7303,134,688-9,76886,997,87450+5ADÉLA - Ain't In LA3438442,627+45,5352,977,249+23,79214,809,866US Spotify #51-100 - September 151+13Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains813(x1)440,682+61,9752,888,195-11,21251,421,02652+2F3miii - NOBLE12717434,723+30,2773,264,024-92,70265,464,78553-7Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon35139433,560+2,1132,997,217+56,861131,820,87454+11SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation5552429,460+54,8922,893,312+30,72722,405,31155-15KATSEYE - Animal394419,316-29,3823,186,181-71,39824,564,14456+5Djo - End of Beginning8121(x13)414,642+33,1972,903,556-18,639524,283,99857+17Childish Gambino - Les49957413,915+49,0032,695,705+55,095183,499,27258+26Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee812(x1)412,968+57,1322,690,173+13,13757,153,38159+26PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love1112409,187+53,4943,003,978-118,3375,325,42760+2Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71756407,171+26,3172,842,701+34,130224,626,09161+10Miguel - Sure Thing10508406,170+39,0992,707,217+18,419467,925,85162+1Drake - Headlines53722404,346+24,9412,826,604+4,736228,268,70963+9Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5405400,382+33,9592,739,075+8,185317,537,81964+29Mazzy Star - Fade Into You31164399,309+51,3322,543,604+73,075107,345,37965+2J. Cole - No Role Modelz38107398,622+24,2852,800,860+23,1691,340,227,74866+3Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better138646398,567+24,6282,765,383+3,831403,908,30067-17Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8421(x6)396,382-12,5782,857,537+17,281751,863,84768+21Evanescence - Bring Me To Life34764394,629+42,8742,663,415+55,579124,849,54969-17Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey199434394,081-13,5982,828,697+45,999636,003,71370-13Bad Bunny - DtMF6031(x43)392,022+7902,945,168-62,737451,554,01671+2Steve Lacy - Bad Habit10681(x66)390,253+23,9542,672,212-740610,862,11372+28Miguel - damned8472388,574+45,3442,548,725+39,69929,505,81173+39Steve Lacy - the feeling5217387,685+56,3192,627,156-33,46420,787,45074-14Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13181(x103)385,567-392,730,951+14,755677,450,90175+2Kanye West - Flashing Lights (w/ Dwele)120548385,072+24,0332,617,867+53,673433,465,09176+16Tove Lo - Talking Body2738383,858+35,0272,526,809+42,15859,443,42877+22Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)1977383,600+39,6402,560,640+8,3456,790,25978-19Ella Langley - you look like you love me (w/ Riley Green)26622382,860-6,9532,852,413-67,444118,932,67479+24Audrey Hobert - Sue me6052382,163+42,9942,732,566-52,22722,006,79680+7Bruno Mars - Risk It All1861(x7)381,965+27,1802,735,977-30,244123,967,56081+1Alex Warren - Ordinary5711(x13)381,887+23,4822,803,203-63,000472,498,73782+12Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You881(x2)378,465+33,4872,673,183-4,03659,396,24483-15Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (w/ Timbaland)53728378,310+4,1782,662,887+18,642187,898,16884+21Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit2024377,321+41,3712,595,971-8,259131,526,97885+49Olivia Rodrigo - what’s wrong with me (w/ Robert Smith)816376,528+62,1382,414,199+20,67446,691,55586-5Oasis - Wonderwall - Remastered616375,949+17,4922,748,890-63,46530,521,20187+38Omar Apollo - Evergreen2588375,501+53,0802,510,191-37,727104,391,59388-10Olivia Rodrigo - serena joy816373,597+13,6323,127,457-229,1353,730,18989-3Lil Wayne - Love Me (w/ Drake, Future)77468372,281+16,6302,496,845+70,833273,178,20590-14PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2411(x9)371,443+8,6452,743,377-60,372190,082,25291-40pupsies - misery.6615369,694-38,6962,863,726-88,08536,157,40992+28Cigarettes After Sex - Apocalypse102742369,005+42,2852,041,247+369,005364,131,68993-14BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)37919368,976+10,0732,771,436-94,357169,260,54894+13Ariana Grande - petal321(x2)368,491+34,1142,984,162-141,62326,517,37195-29Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun22454368,160-6,2882,777,389-38,38690,600,98096+5Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile (w/ Bruno Mars)7431(x30)368,137+25,4462,560,941+27,810660,448,71597+13Fleetwood Mac - Landslide37517364,042+31,2102,527,143+6,361138,329,13598+33Noah Kahan - Doors1301(x1)363,441+45,4722,394,795+20,04774,682,26099-19Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3331(x56)362,294+3,5542,710,309-29,922334,559,342100-2Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (w/ Kacey Musgraves)11011(x7)362,281+18,1952,566,983-13,390837,584,816
September 3Sep 3 September 1:New Peaks:3. KAROL G, Judeline & rusowsky - BbY WOW27. Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me InRe-Peaks:56. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit64. Evanescence - Bring Me to LifeRe-Entries:47. Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive122. Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me144. Earth, Wind & Fire - September178. Hozier - Too Sweet185. The Cranberries - Zombie186. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue189. Coldplay - Yellow192. Morgan Wallen & Tate McRae - What I Want194. Fetty Wap - Trap Queen198. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten199. Lil Wayne & Drake - She Will200. Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
September 3Sep 3 September 2:New Peaks:29. The Cranberries - Linger32. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA42. Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun44. Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive48. SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation76. Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)95. TLC - No ScrubsNew Entry:172. Ashe - Stop the Wedding!Re-Entries:140. Dua Lipa - Training Season147. Zara Larsson - Lush Life161. Morgan Wallen - 7 Summers162. girl in red - we fell in love in october168. Tory Lanez - The Color Violet175. Ella Langley - Loving Life Again176. Lit - My Own Worst Enemy177. Lil Uzi Vert - 20 Min179. sombr - 12 to 12181. Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong182. Prince - Purple Rain191. Emmanuel Cortes - Amor192. Chris Rainbow - Be Like a Woman193. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire198. Teddy Swims - Lose Control199. Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
September 4Sep 4 Author US Spotify Daily Update - September 3courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3211(x106)1,474,567+160,1619,676,607+133,897415,946,7942=Malcolm Todd - Earrings2421(x1)1,044,768+44,7066,910,303-28,265209,745,6533=KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)223(x2)953,680+14,0775,822,899+250,05113,034,3704=Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song831(x12)940,434+35,9676,138,723+36,26299,428,1485=Olivia Rodrigo - the cure1041(x1)865,858+1,7475,766,609+58,873110,984,8126=Tame Impala - Loser463(x7)843,267-4,2905,657,667-67,22833,661,5977=Steve Lacy - oh yeah?342(x7)842,683+25,8845,346,995-23,95329,715,5708=Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1806747,908-23,8345,276,311+47,829110,099,0939=The Killers - Mr. Brightside21945724,761+9,1825,091,607-17,193871,134,96110+6STELLA LEFTY - Boston1486719,777+100,5514,655,215-13,40292,316,88811-1Ella Langley - Be Her2023(x5)718,282+25,0685,013,387-16,499173,625,76512=Olivia Dean - Man I Need3791(x2)706,415+34,2544,820,649-1,806365,623,61413+1Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me971(x4)677,452+18,8294,363,160+23,498104,207,12514+1Dominic Fike - Babydoll4271(x11)641,790-15,7274,532,151-5,228303,195,16815-2Drake - Janice STFU1111(x10)627,986-33,2074,578,463-29,648121,097,52516+17Dolly Parton - 9 to 592(x1)623,620+134,0885,215,004-1,293,3508,266,03717-6Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade39910613,000-70,5674,706,223-85,141207,846,23518+1Morgan Wallen - Been By Now411(x1)596,741+6,8454,183,827-19,46934,354,09019+3Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1391(x11)585,031+30,6743,828,103+26,753139,079,15620+4Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1429582,709+48,6343,839,615-44,76797,068,85221-3Temper City - Self Aware14217564,102-28,9364,092,355-31,30775,143,69822+20Dolly Parton - Jolene91(x1)560,501+91,5255,201,528-1,463,1228,519,21823-3Lil Baby - Dead Fresh4817559,977-27,4983,662,639+85,45525,833,87324-3Noah Kahan - Orbiter13121554,824-6,5523,818,286+10,12771,005,13325+5The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23947538,759+35,0643,404,821+61,3441,132,120,41426-3The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9129536,819-14,0103,719,770-22,962464,008,96927-10Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out16313534,672-73,3124,092,506-67,20199,359,21028-3Arctic Monkeys - 505199613526,398+2,2953,566,968-6,533842,100,20429+43The Cranberries - Linger - Remastered 20261529524,188+129,2771,216,232+524,1884,949,63230+16Don Toliver - E852164510,181+48,7363,303,584+32,424164,902,68531-5Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3414501,927-6,3583,613,536-10,279254,627,36632+18ADÉLA - Ain't In LA3632499,157+52,1923,073,505+73,16315,755,98833+1Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2532(x1)487,988-1,0383,637,295-23,742151,516,06434+9Alyssa Grace - bloodstream7333486,243+21,2553,230,095+2,31632,360,09435+4Radiohead - Creep8259482,109+4,5713,218,912+40,613394,116,82836-4Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4754481,578-8,8793,545,744-17,157331,533,47737-10Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)16827480,747-25,1683,605,340-25,37372,028,68138-9sombr - back to friends5341(x2)479,932-25,7253,376,444+22,967433,839,59239-1Noah Kahan - Willing and Able13111477,149-2,7963,195,625+11,33568,188,71940-12Ella Langley - weren't for the wind5057473,609-32,1424,215,483-142,681276,149,36341-10Katy Perry - The One That Got Away15828471,146-22,2353,394,362+38,29778,038,87342+47Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun22642466,364+94,2392,779,818+54,91791,439,46943-6Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)13213465,810-15,3353,545,082-15,82583,221,03244+3Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive344459,987+8,957911,017+459,9871,119,17545+7Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains833(x1)459,819+24,7542,895,656+26,74852,315,91046+12Steve Lacy - the feeling5417459,598+47,1922,685,127+54,35921,659,45447+1Olivia Rodrigo - expectations838458,307+10,7092,984,709+26,16352,502,27748+7SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation5748458,289+39,8772,923,820+33,36323,282,01249-4Foo Fighters - Everlong114131455,362-6,0983,196,781-26,127415,015,05550-10Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1482(x2)454,669-19,6333,397,254+5,744106,779,309US Spotify #51-100 - September 351+10Miguel - Sure Thing10528452,792+46,8122,776,679+59,603468,784,62352-17Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music32026450,525-31,1243,350,677+82,873125,142,29253=F3miii - NOBLE12917439,382+10,8073,083,288-81,13466,332,74254+16Kanye West - Flashing Lights (w/ Dwele)120748438,286+41,5882,751,610+82,190434,300,07555-6Michael Jackson - Chicago1308437,716-9,7273,121,208-17,45187,883,03356+9J. Cole - No Role Modelz38127436,425+32,8072,856,314+41,1891,341,067,79157+14Alex Warren - Ordinary5731(x13)436,397+41,3872,764,113+13,254473,330,14458-7Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7643(x5)430,022-6,7193,262,888-17,623533,836,42359+7Childish Gambino - Les50157427,992+28,4972,784,616+53,162184,326,75960-24Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23391(x29)424,241-56,9193,401,915-64,0311,215,105,31961+2Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5425423,970+18,6652,776,699+21,736318,367,09462-3KATSEYE - Animal414419,880+10,3743,069,957-45,83325,393,53063-22Noah Kahan - Stick Season13831(x2)418,089-51,1463,236,985-21,828820,993,78664+22PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2431(x9)417,723+44,4602,688,124+219190,873,23865-11Djo - End of Beginning8141(x13)412,813-11,5652,863,760-19,846525,121,18966+9Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13201(x103)410,535+25,1372,781,565+36,333678,246,83467+18BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)38119410,244+36,9502,668,951-17,181170,044,08668+10Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World114125404,540+23,6182,308,945+404,540391,208,50369+4Bruno Mars - Risk It All1881(x7)403,858+16,0322,695,223-5,708124,759,24470-3Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better138846402,696+4,0232,779,140+11,828404,709,66971-15Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered71956402,006-13,5342,881,783+4,113225,443,63772-10Olivia Rodrigo - honeybee832(x1)401,896-3,7472,703,042+10,01257,960,92073-9Evanescence - Bring Me To Life34964400,459-3,6572,758,216+34,604125,654,12474+9Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile (w/ Bruno Mars)7451(x30)397,570+22,3242,613,927+35,961661,221,53175+23Vance Joy - Riptide159712397,419+35,5912,510,369-4,747460,314,46076+15Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)2176396,309+26,3132,589,912+32,9097,556,56477-8Mazzy Star - Fade Into You31364396,092-1,0652,665,864+56,497108,138,62878+15Omar Apollo - Evergreen2608395,707+27,1212,473,036+12,965105,155,88679+47Tyler, The Creator - See You Again (w/ Kali Uchis)19073(x1)394,782+53,7032,380,233+47,874964,075,19980+17Bad Bunny - EoO5294393,452+30,3202,642,573-51,742259,823,06881+28Harry Styles - Sign of the Times29017392,936+36,4562,428,973+47,002111,653,55082+52Morgan Wallen - I'm The Problem5791(x1)390,998+56,4512,571,068+31,227336,958,51283-15Bad Bunny - DtMF6051(x43)389,877-7,8752,835,586-46,627452,341,64584-7Audrey Hobert - Sue me6252389,535+7,5872,642,623-31,56222,778,27985+34Drake - Passionfruit13541(x13)386,430+37,2492,498,706+38,051512,534,51986-29Drake - Headlines53922386,069-29,0522,822,976-12,847229,069,89987-43Noah Kahan - End of August1082(x1)385,362-79,4072,650,316+27,46852,518,32488+4Olivia Rodrigo - what’s wrong with me (w/ Robert Smith)836382,584+13,4212,460,491+35,66347,443,30289+13Mac Miller - The Spins (w/ Empire Of The Sun)16637380,785+21,6172,596,308+51,65078,932,49290+6Ariana Grande - petal341(x2)378,676+15,2042,699,659-125,29327,259,51991+54Waka Flocka Flame - No Hands (w/ Roscoe Dash, Wale)53827377,681+50,3902,412,063+54,011209,307,85092+15Fleetwood Mac - Landslide37717376,369+19,3992,458,443-32,853139,062,47493+18KATSEYE - Hootie Frutti206375,561+20,0982,737,525-77,64610,505,34394-12Miguel - damned8672374,671-8092,581,050+11,74330,255,96295+37TLC - No Scrubs18695373,538+36,8732,346,309+42,40362,079,97796+4PARTYNEXTDOOR - Some of Your Love1312373,234+13,2352,750,932-107,5316,058,66097-2HUNTR/X - Golden (w/ EJae, AUDREY NUNA, REI AMI, KPop Demon Hunters Cast)4381(x71)372,628+8,6542,525,133+22,486446,021,86198-24Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey199634369,386-17,1682,833,639-26,443636,759,65399-20Taylor Swift - The Fate of Ophelia3351(x56)368,698-10,6732,679,617-10,707335,307,411100+10Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You901(x2)368,476+12,2022,623,530-18,22460,120,994
September 5Sep 5 September 3:New Peaks:27. The Cranberries - Linger34. Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun43. SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation86. TLC - No Scrubs139. Ashe - Stop the Wedding!Re-Entries:176. Kodak Black - No Flockin'185. The MarÃas - Sienna187. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High190. Coldplay - Sparks191. Bryson Tiller - Don't192. Morgan Wallen & Tate McRae - What I Want193. Coldplay - Viva La Vida194. The Red Clay Strays - Wondering Why197. System of a Down - Chop Suey!200. LOS DOS DE TAMAULIPAS - Ayúdame Edited September 5Sep 5 by Juan Carlos
September 6Sep 6 Author US Spotify Daily Update - September 5courtesy of KworbPosP+Artist and TitleDaysPk(x?)StreamsStreams+7Day7Day+Total1=Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas3231(x108)1,574,023+93,5309,952,966+130,320419,001,3102=Malcolm Todd - Earrings2441(x1)1,056,545-1,9467,082,556+71,186211,860,6893=KAROL G - BbY WOW (w/ Judeline, rusowsky)243(x4)1,033,416+55,7116,354,254+264,49215,045,4914=Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song851(x12)940,204+3,7706,258,373+51,609101,304,7865=Olivia Rodrigo - the cure1061(x1)865,034+5,2515,854,536+43,707112,709,6296+1Steve Lacy - oh yeah?362(x7)847,664+8,3225,473,932+75,90531,402,5767-1Tame Impala - Loser483(x7)838,129-8,1755,669,293+92435,346,0308+1Ella Langley - Be Her2043(x5)795,644+44,3045,096,851+43,971175,172,7499+1The Killers - Mr. Brightside21965785,554+49,8455,139,970+37,133872,656,22410NEWMiley Cyrus - Bass Persuades110768,733768,733+768,733768,73311-3Mac Miller - Cinderella (w/ Ty Dolla $ign)1826758,882-205,250,551-18,400111,616,87712-1STELLA LEFTY - Boston1506753,010+26,5194,744,646+52,08893,796,38913-1Olivia Dean - Man I Need3811(x2)746,751+32,1484,870,608+26,795367,084,96814+18ADÉLA - Ain't In LA3814663,764+155,2103,377,219+226,45416,928,30615=Drake - Janice STFU1131(x10)662,172+33,4174,488,573-42,675122,388,45216-3Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me991(x4)661,792-8,7054,414,312+17,105105,539,41417=Whiskey Myers - Broken Window Serenade40110653,511+38,6954,586,168-52,854209,114,56218-4Dominic Fike - Babydoll4291(x11)644,156+1,4754,510,730-18,975304,482,00519-3Dolly Parton - 9 to 5112(x1)636,917+16,7044,365,225-320,0959,523,16720-1Morgan Wallen - Been By Now431(x1)627,569+31,1944,161,259-18,98535,578,03421-3Fleetwood Mac - Dreams - 2001 Remaster1449614,865+12,7143,941,497+49,79198,285,86822-2Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead1411(x11)595,300+10,8723,907,277+41,906140,258,88423-1Lil Baby - Dead Fresh5017581,858+25,2733,780,505+54,62826,972,31624+3The Cranberries - Linger - Remastered 20261724567,024+26,9252,323,355+567,0246,056,75525-4Temper City - Self Aware14417564,047+1,2093,999,811-48,20276,270,58326+2Dexter and The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out16513555,809+17,1663,939,448-79,635100,453,66227+10Ella Langley - weren't for the wind5077548,287+55,9673,935,068-124,943277,189,97028-4Noah Kahan - Orbiter13321546,518+6053,788,399-18,98672,097,56429-6The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris9149545,481-1,1173,735,285-247465,101,04830-4Dolly Parton - Jolene111(x1)542,195-2,3224,153,175-418,9989,605,93031-6The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather23967538,939-6,6183,540,621+60,7241,133,204,91032+3Ella Langley - I Can't Love You Anymore (w/ Morgan Wallen)13413537,908+44,3663,504,722-17,99484,252,48233=Morgan Wallen - I Got Better4774536,477+41,5243,515,067+293332,564,90734-3Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love)3434536,360+25,3083,571,885-14,955255,674,77835-1Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun22834528,585+34,8303,023,574+126,54492,461,80936-7Arctic Monkeys - 505199813527,040-6,0923,604,901+16,655843,160,37637-1Michael Jackson - Billie Jean2552(x1)524,539+31,0503,588,018-22,980152,534,09238-8Don Toliver - E852184522,879+7,2873,376,181+26,938165,941,15639NEWADÉLA - Nicole Kidman139511,487511,487+511,487511,48740-1Sam Fender - Rein Me In (w/ Olivia Dean)17027503,475+17,4403,501,137-49,36073,018,19141+2SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation5941498,288+23,6823,042,041+66,36624,254,90642-4Alyssa Grace - bloodstream7533496,712+9,4613,292,206+34,60233,344,05743-2Radiohead - Creep8279495,768+15,8423,278,317+34,354395,092,52244+8Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat (w/ Nicki Minaj)1502(x2)481,158+30,8913,343,931-26,680107,710,73445+4Foo Fighters - Everlong114331480,103+19,7743,183,545-1,552415,955,48746-6sombr - back to friends5361(x2)477,526-3,2323,341,105-24,658434,797,87647+1Katy Perry - The One That Got Away16028474,194+12,3803,356,878-20,20678,974,88148-3Miguel - Sure Thing10548474,034+5,5722,949,443+81,623469,727,11949-3Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive544470,730+5,1791,847,298+470,7302,055,45650-8Steve Lacy - the feeling5617469,657-6,4492,871,268+92,51522,605,217US Spotify #51-100 - September 551+3Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music32226468,948+23,4743,318,499-26,382126,056,71452-8Noah Kahan - Willing and Able13311467,571-1,7433,191,332-8,35069,125,60453NEWLISA - SaWaDiKa153466,942466,942+466,942466,94254+1Kanye West - Flashing Lights (w/ Dwele)120948466,917+23,5242,876,358+65,787435,210,38555-8Olivia Rodrigo - maggots for brains853(x1)466,216+9453,022,685+59,74753,247,39756+3BigXthaPlug - Hell At Night (w/ Ella Langley)38319466,097+36,6872,805,884+74,843170,939,59357-7Alex Warren - Ordinary5751(x13)464,689+11,9472,886,786+58,021474,247,57558-1J. Cole - No Role Modelz38147460,486+22,2362,915,383+36,2261,341,966,52759-8Olivia Rodrigo - expectations858452,796+7453,049,819+27,88353,407,12460-4Michael Jackson - Chicago1328448,110+7,2833,125,039-8088,771,97061-8F3miii - NOBLE13117444,557-1,4803,038,249-27,92267,223,33662-2PinkPantheress - Stateside + Zara Larsson (w/ Zara Larsson)2451(x9)437,244+8,4172,785,735+45,612191,739,30963-5Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not5445433,027+2,3722,843,778+39,820319,230,77664=KATSEYE - Animal434432,578+18,7773,022,609-17,92026,239,90965=Drake - One Dance (w/ Wizkid, Kyla)13221(x103)431,658+20,3952,823,955+24,722679,089,75566+15Waka Flocka Flame - No Hands (w/ Roscoe Dash, Wale)54027430,787+33,4992,558,378+73,032210,135,92567-1Post Malone - Sunflower - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (w/ Swae Lee)23411(x29)430,117+20,6313,210,491-89,7231,215,944,92268-1Noah Kahan - Stick Season13851(x2)429,264+20,3263,112,114-65,622821,831,98869-7Gigi Perez - Sailor Song7663(x5)427,237+11,3463,140,323-55,630534,679,55170+3Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - Remastered72156423,870+20,4912,848,903-10,866226,270,88671+3Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World114325423,496+20,5422,514,324+104,785392,034,95372+11Bad Bunny - DtMF6071(x43)422,590+26,8092,823,929-3,071453,160,01673+6Cody Johnson - Take Me Back (Leave Me There)2373421,973+22,5522,687,081+36,1368,377,95874+8Mac Miller - The Spins (w/ Empire Of The Sun)16837421,169+25,1072,663,394+28,89879,749,72375=Morgan Wallen - I'm The Problem5811(x1)420,095+18,0032,632,156+30,634337,780,69976+1Evanescence - Bring Me To Life35164420,040+19,1722,754,751+4,670126,475,03277-16Childish Gambino - Les50357419,742+1,2682,809,028+15,922185,164,97578+8TLC - No Scrubs18878416,277+23,5702,506,146+75,94162,888,96179+6Bad Bunny - EoO5314415,577+21,6052,669,287+18,541260,632,61780+13Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (w/ Timbaland)54128415,243+33,5462,707,826-2,584189,435,61281-1Lady Gaga - Die With A Smile (w/ Bruno Mars)7471(x30)414,626+16,3212,669,724+33,971662,034,46282-10Audrey Hobert - Sue me6452413,816+10,2522,682,958+16,36123,595,65983-13Bruno Mars - Risk It All1901(x7)412,498+6,9072,734,170+17,591125,577,33384+4Drake - Headlines54122411,983+25,4052,795,277-15,538229,868,46085-16Tyler, The Creator - See You Again (w/ Kali Uchis)19093(x1)411,293+4,9362,545,560+80,267964,892,84986+19Post Malone - I Had Some Help (Feat. Morgan Wallen) (w/ Morgan Wallen)8461(x6)407,757+37,9982,785,060-16,793753,381,72287-11Vance Joy - Riptide159912405,481+3,4692,614,601+48,888461,121,95388+1HUNTR/X - Golden (w/ EJae, AUDREY NUNA, REI AMI, KPop Demon Hunters Cast)4401(x71)405,004+21,2842,602,753+39,606446,810,58589-5Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better139046403,434+9,0632,760,336-7,287405,507,47490+21Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)8701(x1)403,176+39,4482,517,362+34,279731,012,72391-4Drake - Passionfruit13561(x13)402,083+10,4712,573,008+39,195513,328,21492+24Brooks & Dunn - Neon Moon35539400,716+39,6482,849,212-27,086133,348,79693-30Djo - End of Beginning8161(x13)399,209-14,8712,850,633-17,694525,934,47894+24Riley Green - Worst Way60334399,104+39,0042,503,943+16,857275,316,62095+12Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey199834398,960+30,9002,762,220-21,910637,526,67396-25Omar Apollo - Evergreen2628397,235-6,8702,586,890+47,514105,957,22697+11Zach Bryan - I Remember Everything (w/ Kacey Musgraves)11051(x7)395,427+28,4262,556,692+14,908839,069,72998-30Harry Styles - Sign of the Times29217394,935-13,4152,525,197+41,839112,456,83599+4Michael Jackson - Beat It1358393,034+23,1562,630,981+8,92382,897,894100-10Miguel - damned8872392,965+10,1132,606,148+16,37531,031,779
September 6Sep 6 Nice debuts of "Bass Persuades" and "Nicole Kidman", as well as new peaks of "Ain't In LA" and "Great Expectation". I hope "Training Season" could recover tomorrow and climb back once again.
Create an account or sign in to comment