Jump to content

Featured Replies

On 09/08/2026 at 13:43, awardinary said:

Having taken a trip down memory lane with some 1999 classics, I worked on a further unofficial collection of extra music from the year and compiled it into a four disc package for everyone's enjoyment!

365D3C05-ED07-4372-9E7D-6B75CB1A8FF8.png

ACB9EC5D-A04E-4037-9AF7-14C20CCB7742.png

Full disclosure: this is not an official release. (🙁)

Any chance on Xtra boosts for 90-93?

Edited by now89

  • Replies 673
  • Views 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Preparing the Buzzjack presents 1990 was lots of fun. In Spotify I am still building several playlists given the limitation that for specific music pre 2000 lots of stuff is missing. I am also using m

  • SuperWooper
    SuperWooper

    Sorry you felt that way @nowmusic1993 . If I was any part of making you feel down than I am so sorry! And to anyone else criticising these; you make them! Catching up on the 60s editions - and the t

  • nowmusic1993
    nowmusic1993

    Now 2015 Coming soon👀

Posted Images

  • Author
19 minutes ago, now89 said:

Any chance on Xtra boosts for 90-93?

Possibly though my own music knowledge may be limited in finding suitable options. I was going to wait until 1996 came out next and do that, but I could be another year away.

1 hour ago, awardinary said:

Possibly though my own music knowledge may be limited in finding suitable options. I was going to wait until 1996 came out next and do that, but I could be another year away.

Well i'm sure we can all pitch in with suggestions and lists, though i'm not sure how you select the running order.

Edited by now89

7 minutes ago, now89 said:

Well i'm sure we can all pitch in with suggestions and lists, though i'm not sure how you select the running order.

How about some ideas for @nowmusic1993's own numbered series? He discontinued it at 72, but I'm sure we can help out.

On 21/09/2026 at 02:38, nowmusic1993 said:

My Now 125 predictions

6FCF68E6-B040-40BB-8C07-A6D9349709D6.png

Untitled - 26 July 2026 at 18.21.47 (63).png

Could be better. And what happened to your Facebook page? Was it removed or something?

On 21/09/2026 at 02:38, nowmusic1993 said:

My Now 125 predictions

6FCF68E6-B040-40BB-8C07-A6D9349709D6.png

Untitled - 26 July 2026 at 18.21.47 (63).png

Taylor Swift, 'Dai Dai' and 'Bass Persuades ' won't make it. 'The One That Got Away' was on Now 81 so that isn't happening either, I doubt 2 Becky Hill songs will be on there and I'm also doubtful about Bella Kay and Bebe Rexha

6 hours ago, adamthechartmaster said:

Taylor Swift, 'Dai Dai' and 'Bass Persuades ' won't make it. 'The One That Got Away' was on Now 81 so that isn't happening either, I doubt 2 Becky Hill songs will be on there and I'm also doubtful about Bella Kay and Bebe Rexha

Katy Perry has a new song out now called Watch It Burn so I hope they include it instead of The One That Got Away as that’s already on Now 81 but it didn’t stop them repeating Another Love and Murder On The Dancefloor on Now 113 and Now 117 from Now 85 and Now 51

On 15/04/2026 at 19:38, nowmusic1993 said:

Now 20

att.UEdtXRgnoft8IeCYUO1Ie_hzY63DTwoBbrqzX0NMMe8.jpeg

Untitled.png

My work here is done! Thank you for all the appreciation everyone, I’m glad you’ve all enjoyed these. Who knows if I’ll do another project soon? Time will tell.

I've made a Yearbook edition playlist of NOW 20 on Spotify featuring a majority of your choices! Feedback is appreciated.

CD 1

  1. Queen - The Show Must Go On

  2. Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff - Dizzy

  3. Belinda Carlisle - Live Your Life Be Free

  4. U2 - The Fly

  5. Pet Shop Boys - Where The Streets Have No Name (I Can't Take My Eyes Off You)

  6. Erasure - Love To Hate You

  7. Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Sailing On The Seven Seas

  8. Simply Red - Something Got Me Started

  9. Lisa Stansfield - Change

  10. Zoë - Sunshine On A Rainy Day (Mark Stent Mix)

  11. Salt-N-Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex

  12. Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up

  13. Kenny Thomas - Best Of You

  14. Prince And The New Power Generation - Gett Off

  15. Rozalla - Faith (In The Power Of Love)

  16. 2 Unlimited - Get Ready For This

  17. Moby - Go

  18. The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu - It's Grim Up North (Part 1)

  19. Arnee And The Terminaters - I’ll Be Back (The Dancefloor Devastation Kick-Up)

  20. P.M. Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss

CD 2

  1. Paul Young - Don't Dream It's Over

  2. Enya - Caribbean Blue

  3. Julian Lennon - Saltwater

  4. Paula Abdul - Rush Rush

  5. Jason Donovan - Any Dream Will Do

  6. Cathy Dennis - Too Many Walls

  7. Alison Moyet - This House

  8. Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis

  9. Glass Tiger - My Town

  10. Scorpions - Wind Of Change

  11. INXS - Shining Star

  12. Roxette - Joyride

  13. James - Sit Down

  14. Voice Of The Beehive - I Think I Love You

  15. Slade - Radio Wall Of Sound

  16. Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

  17. Don McLean - American Pie

  18. Cliff Richard - We Should Be Together

  19. Kate Bush - Rocket Man

CD 3

  1. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

  2. Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)

  3. Michael Jackson - Black Or White

  4. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

  5. Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Pandora's Box

  6. Amy Grant - Baby, Baby

  7. Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)

  8. Sabrina Johnston - Peace (In The Valley)

  9. New Kids On The Block - Call It What You Want

  10. The Simpsons - Deep, Deep Trouble

  11. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime

  12. Heavy D & The Boyz feat. Aaron Hall - Now That We Found Love

  13. Rozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)

  14. Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless/La Da Dee La Da Da)

  15. The Prodigy - Charly

  16. The Shamen - Move Any Mountain

  17. K-Klass - Rhythm Is A Mystery

  18. Bizarre Inc. - Playing With Knives (Quaddrant Mix)

  19. Brothers In Rhythm - Such A Good Feeling

  20. The KLF - Last Train To Trancentral (Live From The Lost Continent)

CD 4

  1. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

  2. Extreme - More Than Words

  3. Blur - There's No Other Way

  4. R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People

  5. Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

  6. Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine

  7. The Doors - Light My Fire

  8. Kylie Minogue - Shocked (DNA Remix)

  9. Dannii Minogue - Jump To The Beat

  10. C+C Music Factory feat. Freedom Williams - Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

  11. Oceanic - Insanity (Dream Tripper Old Skool Mix)

  12. N-Joi - Anthem

  13. Cola Boy - 7 Ways To Love

  14. Mariah Carey - Emotions

  15. Beverley Craven - Promise Me

  16. Roxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)

  17. Samantha Janus - A Message To Your Heart

  18. Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman

  19. Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Edited by Harrison FB

18 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:

I've made a Yearbook edition playlist of NOW 20 on Spotify featuring a majority of your choices! Feedback is appreciated.

Looking good.

1 minute ago, geraintlewis268 said:

Looking good.

Thanks! I was just propping down the order of the track listing. I hope he approves this!

On 15/04/2026 at 12:10, nowmusic1993 said:

Now 21

Just thought as there’s only one more left after this I’ll post them in this thread as well @awardinary

IMG_4974.jpeg

Untitled.png

Yearbook edition now available (some songs and edits not available):

CD 1

  1. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

  2. Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl

  3. Shakespears Sister - Stay

  4. The Temptations - My Girl

  5. Simply Red - Stars

  6. The KLF feat. Tammy Wynette - Justified And Ancient

  7. Madness - It Must Be Love

  8. Genesis - I Can't Dance

  9. Julia Fordham - (Love Moves In) Mysterious Ways

  10. Crowded House - Weather With You

  11. Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy

  12. Mr. Big - To Be With You

  13. Everything But The Girl - Love Is Strange

  14. Roxette - Church Of Your Heart

  15. Brian May - Driven By You

  16. The Wonder Stuff - Welcome To The Cheap Seats

  17. The Jesus And Mary Chain - Far Gone And Out

  18. James - Born Of Frustration

  19. Daisy Chainsaw - Love Your Money

  20. The Cure - High

  21. Ten Sharp - You

CD 2

  1. Shanice - I Love Your Smile (Driza Bone Remix)

  2. The Pasadenas - I'm Doin' Fine Now

  3. Kylie Minogue - Give Me Just A Little More Time

  4. East Side Beat - Ride Like The Wind

  5. 2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone

  6. The KLF - America: What Time Is Love?

  7. Clivilles & Cole - A Deeper Love

  8. Opus III - It's A Fine Day

  9. Erasure - Breath Of Life

  10. MC Hammer - Addams Groove

  11. Salt-N-Pepa - Expression

  12. CeCe Peniston - We Got A Love Thang

  13. Paula Abdul - Vibeology

  14. Alison Limerick - Make It On My Own

  15. Bryan Adams - Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven

  16. Tina Turner - Way Of The World

  17. Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why

  18. Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me

  19. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven

CD 3

  1. Michael Jackson - Remember The Time

  2. Bruce Springsteen - Human Touch

  3. Cher - Love And Understanding

  4. Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It (Hurley's House Mix)

  5. Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go

  6. Army Of Lovers - Crucified

  7. Right Said Fred - Don't Talk Just Kiss

  8. New Kids On The Block - If You Go Away

  9. Shaft - Roobarb And Custard

  10. Kicks Like A Mule - The Bouncer

  11. The Prodigy - Everybody In The Place (Fairground Mix)

  12. Rozalla - Are You Ready To Fly

  13. Cappella feat. Loleatta Holloway - Take Me Away

  14. Blue Pearl - (Can You) Feel The Passion

  15. Des'ree - Feel So High

  16. Shawn Christopher - Don't Lose The Magic

  17. Belinda Carlisle - Do You Feel Like I Feel?

  18. The Lightning Seeds - The Life Of Riley

  19. Michael Bolton - Steel Bars

  20. Cliff Richard - This New Year

CD 4

  1. U2 - One

  2. Nirvana - Come As You Are

  3. Kiss - God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II

  4. The Stone Roses - Waterfall

  5. Guns N' Roses - Live And Let Die

  6. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge

  7. Manic Street Preachers - You Love Us

  8. Iron Maiden - Be Quick Or Be Dead

  9. Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked

  10. Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There?

  11. Altern 8 - Activ 8 (Come With Me)

  12. Toxic Two - Rave Generator

  13. DJ Seduction - Hardcore Heaven (Heavenly Mix)

  14. Isotonik - Different Strokes

  15. Ride - Leave Them All Behind

  16. The Charlatans - Weirdo

  17. Primal Scream - Movin' On Up

  18. Tears For Fears - Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)

  19. Mr. Bean & Smear Campaign feat. Bruce Dickinson - (I Want To Be) Elected

Edited by Harrison FB

On 13/04/2026 at 18:08, nowmusic1993 said:

Now 22734CACD0-0996-4B28-BD27-ADCA5C194175.png

Untitled.png

Yearbook edition now available (some songs and edits not available):

CD 1

  1. Erasure - Take A Chance On Me

  2. CeCe Peniston - Finally (Choice Mix)

  3. KWS - Please Don't Go

  4. Take That - It Only Takes A Minute

  5. Nick Berry - Heartbeat

  6. Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer

  7. Utah Saints - Something Good

  8. The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

  9. Marc Almond - The Days Of Pearly Spencer

  10. The Beautiful South - Bell Bottomed Tear

  11. Prince And The New Power Generation - Thunder

  12. U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing

  13. The Shamen - L.S.I. (Love Sex Intelligence)

  14. Electronic - Disappointed

  15. Undercover - Baker Street

  16. Shakespears Sister - I Don't Care

  17. Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine - Do Re Me, So Far So Good

  18. Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

  19. SL2 - On A Ragga Tip

  20. The Orb - Blue Room

CD 2

  1. Richard Marx - Hazard

  2. Elton John - The One

  3. Roy Orbison - I Drove All Night

  4. Jimmy Nail - Ain't No Doubt

  5. Joe Cocker - Unchain My Heart (90s Version)

  6. Curtis Stigers - You're All That Matters To Me

  7. Michael Bolton feat. Kenny G - Missing You Now

  8. Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry

  9. Crowded House - Four Seasons In One Day

  10. Wet Wet Wet - More Than Love

  11. Annie Lennox - Why

  12. George Michael & Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

  13. Diana Ross - One Shining Moment

  14. Simply Red - Your Mirror

  15. Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last

  16. En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)

  17. Soul II Soul - Joy

  18. Incognito - Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing

CD 3

  1. Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground

  2. Mariah Carey - I'll Be There

  3. Dina Carroll - Ain't No Man

  4. TLC - Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg

  5. Kris Kross - Jump

  6. Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness

  7. Nirvana - Lithium

  8. The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection

  9. Guns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

  10. Kylie Minogue - Finer Feelings (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)

  11. Jason Donovan - Mission Of Love

  12. Shut Up And Dance - Raving I'm Raving

  13. Iron Maiden - From Here To Eternity

  14. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

  15. Def Leppard - Make Love Like A Man

  16. The Sisters Of Mercy - Temple Of Love (1992)

  17. Inner City - Pennies From Heaven

  18. 2 Unlimited - Workaholic

  19. Altern 8 - Evapor 8

CD 4

  1. Michael Jackson - In The Closet

  2. Cyndi Lauper - The World Is Stone

  3. Morrissey - You're The One For Me, Fatty

  4. Bryan Adams - All I Want Is You

  5. Tori Amos - Crucify

  6. Kim Wilde - Love Is Holy

  7. Michael Ball - One Step Out Of Time

  8. Smart E's - Sesame's Treet

  9. Urban Hype - A Trip To Trumpton

  10. Bassheads - Back To The Old School

  11. Flowered Up - Weekender

  12. Bruce Springsteen - 57 Channels (And Nothin' On)

  13. Belinda Carlisle - Little Black Book

  14. Kym Sims - Take My Advice

  15. Don-E - Love Makes The World Go Round

  16. The Wedding Present - Come Play With Me

  17. The B-52's - Good Stuff

  18. José Carreras & Sarah Brightman - Amogos Para Siempre (Friends For Life)

Edited by Harrison FB

On 12/04/2026 at 17:47, nowmusic1993 said:

Now 23

8CDE8F2C-DFDA-4BD3-BAFD-9490CBB05B14.jpeg

Untitled.png

Yearbook edition now available (some songs and edits not available):

CD 1

  1. Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite

  2. Jon Secada - Just Another Day

  3. Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You?

  4. Was (Not Was) - Shake Your Head (Let's Go To Bed)

  5. Bob Marley & The Wailers - Iron Lion Zion

  6. Go West - Faithful

  7. George Michael - Too Funky

  8. Arrested Development - People Everyday

  9. Simply Red - For Your Babies

  10. Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart

  11. Michael Jackson - Heal The World

  12. Brian May - Too Much Love Will Kill You

  13. Simple Minds - Alive And Kicking

  14. John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom

  15. Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

  16. Little Angels - Too Much Too Young

  17. Richard Marx - Take This Heart

  18. Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me

  19. INXS - Baby Don't Cry

  20. Crowded House - It's Only Natural

CD 2

  1. Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That (Hamburg Mix)

  2. The Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode

  3. Rage - Run To You

  4. Bizarre Inc feat. Angie Brown - I'm Gonna Get You

  5. Heaven 17 - Temptation (Brothers In Rhythm Remix)

  6. East 17 - House Of Love (Pedigree Mix)

  7. The Farm - Don't You Want Me

  8. Felix - Don't You Want Me

  9. Undercover - Never Let Her Slip Away

  10. Doctor Spin - Tetris

  11. Ambassadors Of Funk feat. M.C. Mario - SuperMarioLand

  12. Roxette - How Do You Do!

  13. ABBA - Dancing Queen

  14. Björn Again - A Little Respect

  15. Vanessa Paradis - Be My Baby

  16. Betty Boo - Let Me Take You There

  17. Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover

  18. Peter Gabriel - Digging In The Dart

  19. Enya - Book Of Days

  20. Roy Orbison & k d Lang - Crying

  21. Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - Barcelona

CD 3

  1. Boyz II Men - End Of The Road

  2. Take That - A Million Love Songs

  3. Madonna - Erotica

  4. Annie Lennox - Walking On Broken Glass

  5. Dina Carroll - Special Kind Of Love

  6. Gloria Estefan - Miami Hit Mix

  7. Boney M. - Megamix

  8. Bananarama - Movin' On

  9. Kylie Minogue - What Kind Of Fool? (Heard All That Before)

  10. Jason Donovan - As Time Goes By

  11. Neneh Cherry - Money Love

  12. Dr. Alban - It's My Life

  13. 2 Unlimited - The Magic Friend

  14. M People - Excited

  15. KWS - Rock Your Baby

  16. Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together

  17. Michael Bolton - To Love Somebody

  18. Cliff Richard - I Still Believe In You

  19. Neil Diamond - Morning Has Broken

  20. Elton John - The Last Song

CD 4

  1. Manic Street Preachers - Theme From M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless)

  2. Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith

  3. R.E.M. - Drive

  4. Suede - Metal Mickey

  5. U2 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

  6. The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

  7. Lionel Richie - My Destiny

  8. Cathy Dennis - Irresistible

  9. Bryan Adams - Do I Have To Say The Words?

  10. Status Quo - Roadhouse Medley (Anniversary Waltz Part 25)

  11. En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel

  12. Kris Kross - Warm It Up (Dupri's Mix)

  13. The Prodigy - Fire

  14. Rotterdam Termination Source - Poing!

  15. AC/DC - Highway To Hell (Live)

  16. Guns N' Roses - Yesterdays

  17. Ned's Atomic Dustbin - Not Sleeping Around

  18. Shakespears Sister - Hello (Turn Your Radio On)

  19. Céline Dion & Peabo Bryson - Beauty And The Beast

Edited by Harrison FB

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.